Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Not a potential new signing but our entry at the Eurovision Song Contest this Saturday. Paint your faces up and cheer the boy on to bring that trophy home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Get out.

It’s been 25 years Yellow, I’m sure you were gyrating your smiley hips to the Waves when we last won it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

 0 points I assume?

Interesting, he’d fit in the team after all. Nice one Cambridgeshire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to see my mates Reykjavíkurdætur tonight. 

They came 2nd in the Iceland qualifiers, having got the most votes in the first round, but losing in the run off, where the top two go head to head. 

They would have smashed Eurovision, except perhaps for Ukraine 

Oh well, how sad....

I'm not sure how well the F word would have gone down at Eurovision  so maybe it's for the best 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can he play CDM? 

 

(Eurovision even more pointless this year with Ukraine already decided as the winner).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I'm going to see my mates Reykjavíkurdætur tonight. 

They came 2nd in the Iceland qualifiers, having got the most votes in the first round, but losing in the run off, where the top two go head to head. 

They would have smashed Eurovision, except perhaps for Ukraine 

Oh well, how sad....

I'm not sure how well the F word would have gone down at Eurovision  so maybe it's for the best 

 

Fantastic, this is what a Friendly Friday is all about. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fantastic, this is what a Friendly Friday is all about. 

Get the family round, and have a singalong 

Bad bítch - ég er gella
Tek þetta allt - ætla ekk'að velja
Turn this around - ætlekk'að dvelja
Fúckboys they keep me dry like an umbrella
Fífl og fávitar fá ekki frið
Ég gefst ekki upp
Ég gef ekki grið
Fiðrildi í hjartanu
Fer uppá svið
Fædd til að snú'essu við
Booom baby ég er alheimurinn
Ef að Karl Marx lifði vær'ann kærastinn minn
Borða ríka kalla í morgunmatinn
En tek enga ábyrgð eins og gerandinn minn - eyy
Legg saman tvo og tvo
Segi eitt en ger'eitthvað annað svo
Fæðum nýtt líf
Færum þér nýja von
I´m the virgin Mary, baby I'm the whóre
Take me away
Somewhere where nothing stands in our way
Yeah we're counting down
Feet off the ground
We're dancing to the rising sound
This time gonna turn this around
Turn this around
Ég fer uppá svið
Ef mig langar til
Þó að eitthvað lið fríki
Með dætur mér við hlið
Fyllum dansgólfið
Plássið er ekk'of lítið
Hér er pláss fyrir drottningar
Pláss fyrir fríkin
Pláss fyrir hotness
Og pláss fyrir lýtin
Pláss fyrir okkur sem tók'allan skítinn Pláss fyrir þögn
Pláss fyrir beatið
They love us alone
But they hate us together
Yeah turn this around
Own the stage and turn this around
Use your voice and turn this around
Take up the space baby turn this around
Mortal Comeback kem inn og sparka
Viltu bita - ekkert að þakka
Mættar á dansgólfið - gólfið er marglitt Jóga retreatið það verður að mospitt
Fokk this
Meika ekkað haldessá lofti
Ég og þú og stelpan mín poppin
Sjokkið þegar þeir sjá þessa boss bítch Drottning - tek ykkur með mér á toppinn
Take me away
Somewhere where nothing stands in our way
Yeah we're counting down
Feet off the ground
We're dancing to the rising sound
This time gonna turn this around
Turn this around
 
 
 
 
Edited by How I Wrote Elastic Man
Swear filter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Get the family round, and have a singalong 

Bad bítch - ég er gella
Tek þetta allt - ætla ekk'að velja
Turn this around - ætlekk'að dvelja
Fúckboys they keep me dry like an umbrella
Fífl og fávitar fá ekki frið
Ég gefst ekki upp
Ég gef ekki grið
Fiðrildi í hjartanu
Fer uppá svið
Fædd til að snú'essu við
Booom baby ég er alheimurinn
Ef að Karl Marx lifði vær'ann kærastinn minn
Borða ríka kalla í morgunmatinn
En tek enga ábyrgð eins og gerandinn minn - eyy
Legg saman tvo og tvo
Segi eitt en ger'eitthvað annað svo
Fæðum nýtt líf
Færum þér nýja von
I´m the virgin Mary, baby I'm the whóre
Take me away
Somewhere where nothing stands in our way
Yeah we're counting down
Feet off the ground
We're dancing to the rising sound
This time gonna turn this around
Turn this around
Ég fer uppá svið
Ef mig langar til
Þó að eitthvað lið fríki
Með dætur mér við hlið
Fyllum dansgólfið
Plássið er ekk'of lítið
Hér er pláss fyrir drottningar
Pláss fyrir fríkin
Pláss fyrir hotness
Og pláss fyrir lýtin
Pláss fyrir okkur sem tók'allan skítinn Pláss fyrir þögn
Pláss fyrir beatið
They love us alone
But they hate us together
Yeah turn this around
Own the stage and turn this around
Use your voice and turn this around
Take up the space baby turn this around
Mortal Comeback kem inn og sparka
Viltu bita - ekkert að þakka
Mættar á dansgólfið - gólfið er marglitt Jóga retreatið það verður að mospitt
Fokk this
Meika ekkað haldessá lofti
Ég og þú og stelpan mín poppin
Sjokkið þegar þeir sjá þessa boss bítch Drottning - tek ykkur með mér á toppinn
Take me away
Somewhere where nothing stands in our way
Yeah we're counting down
Feet off the ground
We're dancing to the rising sound
This time gonna turn this around
Turn this around
 
 
 
 

Reckon that could become an anthemic terrace chant. Although after about ten shots of brennivin it doesn't matter what you try to say, it comes out close enough.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we don’t win the Eurovision it will be because some of you lot wanted us to lose . Literally. 
 

I hope you are all proud of yourselves. All of ya. 
 

 
 

GPB 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

When we don’t win the Eurovision it will be because some of you lot wanted us to lose . Literally. 
 

I hope you are all proud of yourselves. All of ya. 
 

 
 

GPB 

Graham Norton Out!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He will probably get 0 points as the europeans largely hate us no matter what song we put out.

Ukraine will clean up on this. Sadly most of their performers will be called to arms in a few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Czech entry is sung by former students of the Music College in Leeds I worked at.  Nothing good has ever really come out of Leeds except The Wedding Present or Gang of Four!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Moldovan entry is absolutely extraordinary. 

As for Sam Ryder, I have to turn over the radio when it's played. Absolutely awful. 

As for why he's second favourite, @MidlandsYellow

will explain it to you. It's to do with patriotic betting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

The Moldovan entry is absolutely extraordinary. 

As for Sam Ryder, I have to turn over the radio when it's played. Absolutely awful. 

As for why he's second favourite, @MidlandsYellow

will explain it to you. It's to do with patriotic betting. 

I do too.  Reminds me of the vocal histrionics of Adele, or Whitney before her.  Turn it off music.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m with you Midlands (in spirit, probably multiple spirits), even if none of the rest of these miserable gits are. Come on Sam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I’m with you Midlands (in spirit, probably multiple spirits), even if none of the rest of these miserable gits are. Come on Sam!

That's no fair😊 Our song is bang average at best. The real fun to be had with Eurovision is listening to Brexiteers moaning about how much Europe hates us😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shefcanary said:

The Czech entry is sung by former students of the Music College in Leeds I worked at.  Nothing good has ever really come out of Leeds except The Wedding Present or Gang of Four!

And Cud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...