Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

lukaku taking lessons from Cantwell and Williams

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's been taking grammer lessons from me that's for sure

But not spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's been taking grammer lessons from me that's for sure

In fairness to him English is not his first language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

In fairness to him English is not his first language.

Or Cambridge obviously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

In fairness to him English is not his first language.

Whats your excuse then Tillo?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's been taking grammer lessons from me that's for sure

Grammar 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

In fairness to him English is not his first language.

It's not even his third language. Apparently he speaks Dutch, French and Lingala to native proficiency. Additionally, he is fluent in Spanish and Italian and is said to speak decent German and Portuguese. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1902 said:

It's not even his third language. Apparently he speaks Dutch, French and Lingala to native proficiency. Additionally, he is fluent in Spanish and Italian and is said to speak decent German and Portuguese. 

'Kin hell !! Thats quite a repertoire!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The social media post is in reference to gossip that his agent has said that he wants to talk to the potential new owners, about Lukaku's future at Chelsea.

If only players like Paul Pogba were cut from the same cloth, instead of instructing their agent to stir the pot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

prople that abuse social media are cringier

Sorted.!! Its a tool ( as are you)  some use it wisely , some dont. Anyone with a scintilla of grey matter can see that. Unless they choose not to, just to be 'out there'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Grammar 😜

The difference between helping your Uncle J-a-c-k off a horse, and helping your uncle j-a-c-k off a horse.

Edited by TheGunnShow
Really?
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sorted.!! Its a tool ( as are you)  some use it wisely , some dont. Anyone with a scintilla of grey matter can see that. Unless they choose not to, just to be 'out there'. 

Ehhhh you could be talking about cocaine with that sentence mate.

its the 21st century’s smoking, “everyone does it and it’s fine” said everyone on the 1920’s

Edited by The Real Buh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Ehhhh you could be talking about cocaine with that sentence mate.

its the 21st century’s smoking, “everyone does it and it’s fine” said everyone on the 1920’s

Not what I'm  saying at all.....and you know it and are being obtuse . For a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Not what I'm  saying at all.....and you know it and are being obtuse . For a change.

image.png.ef7d502ad09de27dec55a830e113e431.png

choose a social media site

choose an NFT 

Choose a cryptocurrency

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

image.png.ef7d502ad09de27dec55a830e113e431.png

choose a social media site

choose an NFT 

Choose a cryptocurrency

 

Sorry chap, youll  to have actually communicate or has your use of socials  left you so damaged that you can only copy/ paste someone else's ideas . Try to actually express your own thoughts rather than some generic codified message, maaan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sorry chap, youll  to have actually communicate or has your use of socials  left you so damaged that you can only copy/ paste someone else's ideas . Try to actually express your own thoughts rather than some generic codified message, maaan.

Would it help if I just typed HEROIN ADDICTION in all caps? Would you get it then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Would it help if I just typed HEROIN ADDICTION in all caps? Would you get it then?

You really are simplistic arent you. Do you really beleive  everything is so black and white.  I dont use social media, or heroin . But am educated enough to  know that Diamorphine is a very useful drug in medicine  and much good work is done on social media. As i said , and you failed acknowledge ... its a tool , just like you, just depends  how you use it, how are you being used RadicalMan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You really are simplistic arent you. Do you really beleive  everything is so black and white.  I dont use social media, or heroin . But am educated enough to  know that Diamorphine is a very useful drug in medicine  and much good work is done on social media. As i said , and you failed acknowledge ... its a tool , just like you, just depends  how you use it, how are you being used RadicalMan?

No work is done on social media 🤣🤣 its full of wasters wasting their life. Let them crack on. When the time comes, they can put the VR headset on and the actual planet might be a bit nicer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

No work is done on social media 🤣🤣 its full of wasters wasting their life. Let them crack on. When the time comes, they can put the VR headset on and the actual planet might be a bit nicer.

You have now proved my point yet again. One eyed and obtuse, so  agenda obsessed you lose sight of the objective. There will be a FB group for you  .  😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wcorkcanary said:

You have now proved my point yet again. One eyed and obtuse, so  agenda obsessed you lose sight of the objective. There will be a FB group for you  .  😇

I’d rather be obtuse than on social media, truthfully. But feel free to be used as a commodity to earn tech companies billions on advertising revenues. Doesn’t appeal to me at all. 
 

The most important currency we have in life is time. Social media is a waste of time. Go for a walk or to the gym or look out the window. Literally anything is a better use of your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’d rather be obtuse than on social media, truthfully. But feel free to be used as a commodity to earn tech companies billions on advertising revenues. Doesn’t appeal to me at all. 
 

The most important currency we have in life is time. Social media is a waste of time. Go for a walk or to the gym or look out the window. Literally anything is a better use of your time.

Said someone who is never online, never trying to extend a pointlesss discussuon seeking attention online .🤔Stop now before you lose all credibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Said someone who is never online, never trying to extend a pointlesss discussuon seeking attention online .🤔Stop now before you lose all credibility. 

I’m sat in the back garden enjoying a beer in the sunshine. Just posting a few bits on the pinkun. It’s you that sound like a crackhead the minute I brought up wasting your time on social media.

it’s not a great look, addiction. Unappealing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...