Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

This could be the tipping point

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Is that Gilmour leaving in disguise?

Given the walking stick it's more likely Normann. And then there's the hair...

Edited by The Great Mass Debater
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Just wait for the club to ban him for life and send out a tweet about it

#NoPlaceForHate

• Haha 1

I remember him ! He used to sit at the end of our row when my lads were little and we had season tickets in the River End Lower. He was a lovely chap to talk to, huge Wes Hoolahan fan. He was well known for his perfectly timed outbursts “ taxi for Hughton “ one of his popular ones. My favourite was one he directed at Peter Thorne at a corner “ join in Peter , join in “ . Peter Thorne even nodded 😂. Brilliant. 
Marvellous to see he still goes to Carrow Road .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

I remember him ! He used to sit at the end of our row when my lads were little and we had season tickets in the River End Lower. He was a lovely chap to talk to, huge Wes Hoolahan fan. He was well known for his perfectly timed outbursts “ taxi for Hughton “ one of his popular ones. My favourite was one he directed at Peter Thorne at a corner “ join in Peter , join in “ . Peter Thorne even nodded 😂. Brilliant. 

Brilliant! 

That's the joy of Carrow Road. Results can make us either happy or unhappy but that joy shines through all.💛💚

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Here we go again, Mr grumpy 😂

When will you boys just arrange to meet, have a good old passive aggressive snog and just move on? All this playground flirty back and forth is tedious. We all know you want to. We are all ok with it. So let the romance blossom 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

Great story. Hope he sees a better season soon

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pockthorpe said:

Haha thats superb.

21 hours ago, Pockthorpe said:

Thanks for sharing  your Story. The guy is priceless. A Real Character. Also  good observer of good footballers. Wes Hoolahan fan.

Good Man - ( Webber Out).  Brilliant stuff

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣