Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Match Report

Well, what can you say that hasn’t been said for the majority of matches all season. City huffed and puffed in the first half, held their own and should have gone in 1 up (Pukki clean through) but it wasn’t to be. Second half was one way traffic and a far superior Leicester team took their chances to win to nil. 

The real thing to talk about tonight was our magnificent away support. Out sung the home fans from start to finish and came in very decent numbers too which surprised me. The ‘Delia Out Brigade’ made their point but never to the detriment of supporting the team. MOTM has to be everyone who cheered that team on for the full 90 minutes. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

I thought the stewarding was shocking and the Leicester fans could behave however they liked and be provocative with no action taken. We were all thoroughly searched before the game but the home fans weren’t. It was the same old story though. I cannot fault the players attitude or hard work but they aren’t good enough for this league or strong enough physically. 

1 minute ago, treacletown07 said:

I thought the stewarding was shocking and the Leicester fans could behave however they liked and be provocative with no action taken. We were all thoroughly searched before the game but the home fans weren’t. It was the same old story though. I cannot fault the players attitude or hard work but they aren’t good enough for this league or strong enough physically. 

Interesting observation, my daughter (19) was the most thoroughly searched in our party and they confiscated her bottle of water! 

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Interesting observation, my daughter (19) was the most thoroughly searched in our party and they confiscated her bottle of water! 

Girl Drinks Water Large Bottle On Stock Photo 636370178 | Shutterstock...Can't think why?....

We have now conceded most goals ever in a Norwich premiership campaign.

Goal difference of  -56 shows  just how turgid we are. Watford not many more points but vastly better difference. 

so let’s go with ‘whipping boys are whipped again’ 

10 hours ago, treacletown07 said:

But I understand the Norwich fans were still able to let off a flare at one point.  Hmmm...