Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

Anyone else

Just utterly beaten down and sick of football / our cub / owners / Webber / apathy / Liverpool etc ..end it now please. 

Let us free. Festivals / holidays / sun / shorts and pints / music...

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well, it's almost over. Almost.

But back quicker than usual - make the most of the close season.

Yup - from Champions League final to the start of our EFL season is just 9 weeks.  It felt there were bigger gaps between home games at points this season….!

Yep, as well as the "we will give it all we have got" rolled out each week but still it's the same result and performance. Hollow words. 

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Yup - from Champions League final to the start of our EFL season is just 9 weeks.  It felt there were bigger gaps between home games at points this season….!

World Cup year as well 🤯🔫

I guess so because even though I’ve been on here today and listened to two Norwich podcasts I forgot we were playing…doesn’t sound like I missed anything.

Edited by Monty13

22 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Who cares about apathy?....

I understand the club's planned open meeting to discuss apathy amongst fans has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two things make me feel hollow.

1. The way football at the top end has been hijacked by investors of such astronomical wealth that even lower mid table sides have benches packed full of international players that would start every game for the bottom ranking teams. Watching fans salivating over Man City's boring dominance and Newcastle's inevitable rise and not caring where the money comes from or the sinister purpose behind sportswashing regimes.

2. Watching my beloved Norwich City looking so wretched. Identity-less, broken and miles off good enough ... even to compete for 18th place!!! 

But, I know I'll be excited again when the first fixture of next season is published and the transfers begin happening!

Edited by Cantiaci Canary

Looking forward to next season. The players gave it a go tonight at the least but just aren't good enough to a man. Once they scored you saw heads drop instantly, which at this point is, whilst annoying and disappointing, to be expected.

Thought Springett was a positive, looks to have the upper-body strength to generally hold his own out wide too.

Thought our midfield capitulated as soon as we had to swap Rupp with Sorensen.

No we didn't give it a go. We lose 3 or 4 nil every week. 

A conference team can come up against a premier League team in the FA cup and make a game of it. 

This lot get stuffed every week. 

Akin to Sunday league garbage and walk off the pitch like it's expected. 

No excuses. 

• Like 2

I agree with Ken Foggo, I don't think I have felt so disinterested in football ever,  even when we went down to Lge 1. 

Even a home win against Rotherham at the start of next season may struggle to get my motivation levels back... !

17 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Just utterly beaten down and sick of football / our cub / owners / Webber / apathy / Liverpool etc ..end it now please. 

Let us free. Festivals / holidays / sun / shorts and pints / music...

What took you so long KF?

A quick look at our squad at the start of the season did percisely that for me.