Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

***Foxes vs Canaries semi official match thread***

Springett. Why not Rowe.

You've got to feel sorry for Sorenson. We are really treating him badly. Everyone else is crap, so give the poor guy a run of games!  

• Like 1

God, Smith makes it hard to like him doesn't he! Why the hell play Gilmour or any loan players. Glad to see Dimi back at least. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Why the F are we playing Gilmour when Sorensen is far better? 

I dont know Sorenson looked invisible last match. Odder choices I feel are Krul out (Despite his howlers does this mean hes off?) And Spriggett while I'm happy for him why he's starting over Rowe? Very strange 

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....Groundhog Day on this noticeboard....Whatever gave you that idea?....

Well, I'm appreciating the joke if no one else is.

I can't explain how let down I was to hear there were changes in midfield, only to find somehow Gilmour is still starting. 

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Groundhog day you say? Groundhog day you say? Groundhog day you say?

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Groundhog day you say? Groundhog day you say? Groundhog day you say?

I got you babe....

• Haha 1

Just now, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Feel sorry for Rupp, he's gonna have to do a lot of running tonight having to effectively play central midfield on his own away from home against a PL side. 

He won't last twenty minutes. That hamstring.

Then Smith will have to play Sorensen, but that'll make him happy. Because then he can blame him for the defeat and not play him again for another twenty games. 

I wonder if Smith has thought about what he will do when next season arrives and he can't put Gilmour on the team sheet?

PLM didn't look that good against West Ham in an advanced position, hence hooked.

Not only does Sorensen not impress in training but it looks as though Smith is not impressed with him on the pitch either. Time to move him on.

9 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Didn't you just say that?

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

PLM didn't look that good against West Ham in an advanced position, hence hooked.

Not only does Sorensen not impress in training but it looks as though Smith is not impressed with him on the pitch either. Time to move him on.

Sorensen or Smith?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Springett. Why not Rowe.

You've got to feel sorry for Sorenson. We are really treating him badly. Everyone else is crap, so give the poor guy a run of games!  

Maybe Rowe for Rachica when he dissapears from the game. We need energy and youth. Thank God Dowell isn't playing. He literally gave up in the last match after playing Teemu in

24 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Why the F are we playing Gilmour when Sorensen is far better? 

Gilmour hasn't been great for us but he will have a much better career than Sorensen will do.

Sorensen was absolutely dreadful against West Ham. 

20 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Springett. Why not Rowe.

Maybe Rowe for Rachica when he dissapears from the game. We need energy and youth. Thank God Dowell isn't playing. He literally gave up in the last match after playing Teemu in

2 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

1 minute ago, Harry53 said:

It really is Groundhog Day !! 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Gilmour hasn't been great for us but he will have a much better career than Sorensen will do.

Sorensen was absolutely dreadful against West Ham. 

No, he wasn't. He wasn't good, but he wasn't dreadful. Krul was dreadful. Aarons was dreadful. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Sorensen or Smith?

Sorensen. We'll get more for him with 3 years left on his contract. Not that I necessarily agree with that. Sorensen is a refined cultured type player but he's very one paced and that isn't quick!

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sorensen. We'll get more for him with 3 years left on his contract. Not that I necessarily agree with that. Sorensen is a refined cultured type player but he's very one paced and that isn't quick!

I do wish we'd put Placheta's legs on Sörensen. There's a heck of a player in that combo.

• Like 2