Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Fans are begging williams to stay..

Look I get the dedication and I do appriciate the effort and all but.. Do they really think he want's to stay at this clown show? He has United waiting for him, and given he's said to have been stalked and harrased by some of our very own and all..

clown.png

Quote from Cambridge Canary: "and given he's said to have been stalked and harrased by some of our very own and all.."

But I have it on good authority from on here its all "lies" - he was just looking for a way out and this makes that easier Cambo.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look I get the dedication and I do appriciate the effort and all but.. Do they really think he want's to stay at this clown show? He has United waiting for him, and given he's said to have been stalked and harrased by some of our very own and all..

clown.png

Maybe it was them that followed him , to try to persuade him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

clown.png

The Irish Canaries, at most matches home and away a great bunch of lads that love the club.

• Like 1

On what planet is he staying here? He's on 60k a week and he's hardly going to be the difference between getting promoted or not next season. 

Bizarre. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Quote from Cambridge Canary: "and given he's said to have been stalked and harrased by some of our very own and all.."

But I have it on good authority from on here its all "lies" - he was just looking for a way out and this makes that easier Cambo.

Why would he looking for a way out? He’s leaving anyhow as his loan period draws to an end. So that view is nonsensical. 

Not going to happen but he would be a great signing.

A year in the championship to build his skills and learn from his mistakes (he'd get away with more in the championship whilst in Prem they inevitably lead to goals due to the quality of players).

Longer term I'm sure he would be better than Giannoulis. 

9 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

He is the only one at moment who gives his all

Never forget when he was screaming 'Play ****ing football!' at the top his voice to our defenders... good times

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

25 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

On what planet is he staying here? He's on 60k a week and he's hardly going to be the difference between getting promoted or not next season. 

Bizarre. 

I don't get posts like this. Yes he's currently on £60k a week, but if he loves playing, and enjoys being at this club, and may only get another bit-part role at Man U, what's to say he wouldn't take a pay cut to ply his trade at NCFC.

Realistically, I'd hate to know what Man U would sell him for, wages are likely to be a problem, and there are plenty of Premiership clubs he could play for before us.

With Giann, and McCallum next season, do we need to spend money on a LB, when more pressing areas need to be filled?

1 minute ago, Samwam27 said:

I don't get posts like this

I have to say the sentiment is very much returned. 

There is zero percent chance of the player being here next season and after recent dramatics involving Williams it's even less likely. 

I prefer to focus on realistic discussion. 

He's got a great attitude on the pitch, but I'm not sure he's any better than Giannoulis overall. As a defender, I think he's positionally suspect, although he's very young, so that might improve with time. Going forward, he has one or two eye-catching runs each game, but he can't go on the outside and deliver a cross as well as Giannoulis can.

And because Giannoulis is ours - for now at least, although I'm not sure Smith wants him - I'm all for playing him for the last three games and saying "Thanks and goodbye" to Williams.

I think Brandon on loan has been a valuable asset in a team bereft of a stomach for battling....I think like Skipp he'll return to his club, or at least be loaned out to another lower Prem side....

1 hour ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

I would rather he went back to United. He’s no better than Giannoulis and United is as much of a circus as we are at the moment 

He’s considerably better than Giannoulis and has been one of our better players this season!!

• Like 2

I got a banner stating -    Put more filling in the Pies Delia, then sack the board😆

i have thought this most of the season , i dont know how much of a future he has at Man Utd i doubt he will be good enough for them 

i think he would be a fantastic signing if there was ever a chance 

but with our wages i can not see it 

i think he will end up with someone like southampton , West Ham , Leicester 

He's done well for us and one of the very few who can deserve any credit this season.

United will be very pleased with this loan as he's had a lot of practice defending against Premier League defenders! They are an absolute car crash at the moment so who knows if he's in their plans for next season - another loan may be more likely.

I think he was a guilty of being a little economic with the truth over the weekend and he will learn from that but I've certainly taken to the lad and wish him well. 

He's shown plenty of fight and dispels the notion that loan signings don't care, but let Giannoulis come back now.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look I get the dedication and I do appriciate the effort and all but.. Do they really think he want's to stay at this clown show?

That was last year when those banners were out.

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

That was last year when those banners were out.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌟

Sorry, but Williams isn't a top 6 footballer. I'm sure he'll find a Premier League club but I doubt he'll be at Norwich or Manchester United next season. 

If we want a decent left back I'm sure Jamal would come back. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mengo said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌟

Shh i'm trying to make him doubt himself! 🙂

The banner is directly in front of me, may use it when I go to the bog later on 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Sorry, but Williams isn't a top 6 footballer. I'm sure he'll find a Premier League club but I doubt he'll be at Norwich or Manchester United next season. 

If we want a decent left back I'm sure Jamal would come back. 

Does Jamal know a decent left back then? 

• Haha 1

Williams is so s41t he makes Luke Shaw look good.

should be on loan in league one next year with Gilmour. Dogs41t

He puts in a lot of effort but quality and suitability, no chance.    Not good going forward, doesnt overlap and if he didn’t, couldn’t cross with his weaker foot, we’re unbalanced and he’s not even a great defender.    Literally incredible where a bit of passion gets you with yer average fan!   Bizarre that the dillusional actually think we could afford him anyway!

4 hours ago, Lessingham Canary said:

The Irish Canaries, at most matches home and away a great bunch of lads that love the club.

IMG_20220511_210058.jpg

• Like 1