Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

POTS Voting Closes On Thursday.

19 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

If they can’t be bothered to sort the website out  then I can’t be bothered to vote.

working now ...expect was flooded with Chelsea or Man U fans!!

Pukki and Hanley the only two players to resemble anything akin to consistent performances over the season. Either of those two would merit the win.

I'll go for Pukki purely on the basis he's had his main supply route robbed from him this season and still managed to hit double figures.

1. Pukki

2. Hanley

3. The away fans 

Just getting a blank page when I click the link.

Oh well. I'll try and vote for Lee Croft later.

5 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Pukki

Hanley

Williams

Yep and in this order. Be shocked if its anything else. 

Not sure anyone else even deserves an honourable mention?

Has to be Wee Billy surely?? World class player that he is, his name should have been engraved on that trophy the minute he graced our turf with his zidane like presence....

Hahahahahahahaha🤣hahahahah 

Nah Hanley for me with Teemu a very close 2nd. McLean 3rd for arm Waving capabilities and effort. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

7 hours ago, Monty13 said:

Pukki for me. I think Williams has been good and if he was ours I’d say he’d deserve it, Hanley also worth a thought as only consistently decent member of the back 5 (suppose you could make it 8). However Pukki has worked tirelessly and scored another good haul in an abysmal side, we are so lucky to have him.

Imagine watching us this season and thinking Williams deserves POTS. Not a chance. Puts in a last ditch tackle because he's normally out of position in the first place. His lack of a left foot has caused us so many problems this year.

• Like 1

Since Carlo Nash wasn’t an option it would be rude not to give it to Pukki. Scoring 10 prem goals in that shower of ****e is an unbelievable effort

14 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Imagine watching us this season and thinking Williams deserves POTS. Not a chance. Puts in a last ditch tackle because he's normally out of position in the first place. His lack of a left foot has caused us so many problems this year.

Each to their own. He’s made mistakes but I think he’s been one of the few who’s looked committed and at times has shown genuine quality. Like I said if he was our own player I’d be pretty excited about his potential and I think he’d be up there, as he isn’t I can’t overlook the bad.

3 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Each to their own. He’s made mistakes but I think he’s been one of the few who’s looked committed and at times has shown genuine quality. Like I said if he was our own player I’d be pretty excited about his potential and I think he’d be up there, as he isn’t I can’t overlook the bad.

One thing I would say is at least he looks like he gives a **** and has a a bit of fight in him, which is the bare minimum anyone should have, sadly most of them don't though.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Since Carlo Nash wasn’t an option it would be rude not to give it to Pukki. Scoring 10 prem goals in that shower of ****e is an unbelievable effort

Wonder how many how goals he could score in a good team?

• Like 1

Was nailed on Normann up to his pre christmas injury, then I would have said Wiiliams as he at least showed a bit of heart and fight...but now ering on Pukki as its a miracle how one of our strikers has managed double figures given the non existant service around him

Really cant for the life of me think how Hanley would get it

Almost voted for Todd Cantwell - he hasn't put a foot wrong for us since January

Edited by Sooty57
typo due to auto-correct