Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

POTS Voting Closes On Thursday.

Always seems a bit pointless in a relegation season.....a bit like most of our games this season. Can't think the winner will get any satisfaction from it either, whoever it is. 

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Cheers for the reminder.. Voted for Rowe 😏👍

Why does everyone have a hard0n for Rowe this year. 

Winning it this year is a bit like being voted the prettiest goat in a dress, at the end of the day it’s still a goat. There’s no real winner this year is there let’s be honest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Why does everyone have a hard0n for Rowe this year. 

It was either him or Springett. Nearly went for Springett as he's better on FM 😁

Voted for Pukki. By far the best and most consistent player in our squad. 10 Goals in this awful team is a great achievement.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Jimmy_Fitch said:

Voted for Pukki. By far the best and most consistent player in our squad. 10 Goals in this awful team is a great achievement.

Agreed, it’s not even close. 

• Like 1

Pukki for me. I think Williams has been good and if he was ours I’d say he’d deserve it, Hanley also worth a thought as only consistently decent member of the back 5 (suppose you could make it 8). However Pukki has worked tirelessly and scored another good haul in an abysmal side, we are so lucky to have him.

The short fat bloke who collects the tops before the game must be in for a shout

Edited by daly

7 minutes ago, daly said:

The short fat bloke who collects the tops before the game must be in for a shout

Thats Dean Smith

• Haha 1

I went for Mumba. Surely any player away from the side was better than anyone in it.

Pukki

Hanley

Williams

Nobody else deserves any credit. You stick a random Championship team into this league and they'd give more fight than we've shown for most of this season. They might have gotten less points but I highly doubt they would have so meekly taken being di(k3d on so easily in certain games because they their players would at least have some self respect. 

• Like 4

No top 3. Just No. 1

Hanley, for his vast improvement over the first Prem season and only defender who looks remotely anything like resembling a Prem defender. 

35 minutes ago, Jimmy_Fitch said:

Completely agree, incredible return given how we've played behind him.

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Always seems a bit pointless in a relegation season.....a bit like most of our games this season. Can't think the winner will get any satisfaction from it either, whoever it is. 

The trophy was donated by Geoffrey Watling and is named The Barry Butler Memorial Trophy after a true club legend who sadly lost his life in a car crash.

Shame on you Lakey if you are suggesting it should be mothballed.

2 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I don't think he's suggesting that at all. Those names won't mean anything to the players either.

Erasing club history is not for me i am afraid.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Erasing club history is not for me i am afraid.

Nor me. But the current crop of players will not have a Scooby and care even less about those names.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I don't think he's suggesting that at all. Those names won't mean anything to the players either.

Yes , its rather strange take on what Lakeyo posted. Thinly disguised attempt at twisting a perfectly reasonable post into something it wasnt.  I wonder why?

• Like 1

Should have had a Not Applicable (N/A) or Meh 🤷‍♂️ option.

Club can't even get this right.

Apples