Badger

This is what you wanted isn't it?

13 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am sure i will be corrected if i am wrong but don't all the players park and meet at Colney before a game and travel to the ground by team coach rather than park in the club car park behind the South Stand ?

Maybe procedures have changed under Dean Smith but if not where did these individuals commence this unsavoury incident as surely Brandon Williams car would have to be picked up somehow from Colney after the game ?

Anybody know if about 25 parking spaces are reserved on a machday for players and coaches etc on the club car poark ?

See my earlier post Til. 
Under Farke the team met at CR , all got on the Marrets Chariot and went off somewhere ( I have heard Park Farm but I don’t know ) . 
Under Smith they all arrive at CR , park behind the south stand and go into the ground . 
For reasons I won’t go into I have sat and watched said procedure many times. 
I could even show you the space Teemu parks in every match. But let’s just take my word for it . 
GPB 

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

See my earlier post Til. 
Under Farke the team met at CR , all got on the Marrets Chariot and went off somewhere ( I have heard Park Farm but I don’t know ) . 
Under Smith they all arrive at CR , park behind the south stand and go into the ground . 
I could even show you the space Teemu parks in every match. But let’s just take my word for it . 
GPB 

Thanks for that GPB, i stand correted.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

All he had to do them in his last post was say it was not me then.

I suspect that he was looking for the quotation as have I because I also recall it. Unfortunately I have been unable to find it, which is why I suspect that the thread may have been pulled, perhaps he is still looking?

He certainly did not say it was you though. He said something like "a senior poster."

1 hour ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I'm not saying follow any player home of course, but why single out Williams?

Isn’t there footage of Max having a little pop back at a few fans too ? 

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

See my earlier post Til. 
GPB 

GPB, were you are trainspotter as a child by any chance?🤓

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

GPB, were you are trainspotter as a child by any chance?🤓

Ha ha ! Rumbled . 
It’s much less interesting (although I will confess to a Hornby set ) .

Work commitments mean I have rented a flat with a wonderful view of the South Stand car park!! (And a very large picture window from which to observe ) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Your ability to totally fail to grasp peoples' point of view on this thread, and general feeling about the situation, has been absurd.

I think you need to take a break away from this thread...

If I have missed anyone in this thread 'actively supporting thug behaviour' towards Brandon Williams then yes I would agree I do need a break. But....

7 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Christ on a bike this must be good for another few pages or even a new thread. 😂

2 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

If I have missed anyone in this thread 'actively supporting thug behaviour' towards Brandon Williams then yes I would agree I do need a break. But....

Sorry HSS - it wasn't me who said that and the poster didn't refer to "this thread" either.

I apologised to you when I got something wrong - care to reciprocate?

11 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Ha ha ! Rumbled . 
It’s much less interesting (although I will confess to a Hornby set ) .

Work commitments mean I have rented a flat with a wonderful view of the South Stand car park!! (And a very large picture window from which to observe ) 

Ha! Tri-ang myself...

• Haha 1

How times change...

It's not that many years ago that 'senior posters' were encouraging others to line Carrow Road with burning effigies of Delia and MWJ. And likening the club to a body on which they were a gangrenous limb that needed removing.

🙃

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

See my earlier post Til. 
GPB 

Park Farm is Correct 

light lunch then all meet in Conservatory out back then on to coach 

34 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Max supposedly got some grief too. I don’t understand why for two games running he has been sent out of the front door whilst there is a protest going on. You’d think they would be kept away from it. 

6 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Max supposedly got some grief too. I don’t understand why for two games running he has been sent out of the front door whilst there is a protest going on. You’d think they would be kept away from it. 

Webber couldn't wait to get out there!

This was a nice rant, Badger lol. 

For me you have still to make the link between Pinkun posters and the people who followed Brandon home. 

I may be wrong but I suspect you don't actually know the identity of those who followed BW, let alone their Pinkun handles but that didn't prevent you from castigating the Pinkun readership. 

Looking at the evidence you provide, it's a bunch of screenshots from Facebook. So I don't understand why you are on here blaming Pinkun posters for something posted on Facebook. Why didn't you address your remarks about this is what you want to those Facebook groups rather than lash out at the Pinkun community?

So make the link by naming names of those Pinkun posters that followed Brandon Williams or let's put this to bed as a senior moment of post-match despair at a season where the wheels have truly fallen off the bus. Most of us can relate to that. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Badger said:

Sorry HSS - it wasn't me who said that and the poster didn't refer to "this thread" either.

I apologised to you when I got something wrong - care to reciprocate?

Always happy to apologise when wrong but not sure what I've misunderstood here. I think my grasp of the original post is perfectly sound.

I know the original post wasn't from you, and to repeat, it was:

''Its astonishing that some on here are actively supporting thug behaviour.''

So no they didn't say 'this thread' exactly but they did say 'on here'. My understanding for 'on here' would either be this thread or the Pink'un messageboard itself. Either one is totally inconsequential to the point - I'm sure you know this.

Clearly, the facebook posts you sent photos of is not 'on here', the fans who attended the Delia protest is not 'on here', the fans who targeted Williams is not 'on here'... 

So I did was ask 'who?' the original poster was referring to in the original post. Let's ask again.

Who, on here, has actively supported thug behaviour?

Club to supporter engagement has been dire all season. A lot of this ill will could have been averted had the club (particularly Webber) engaged with supporters in the right way at the right time. It seems the players are now taking the brunt of this.

A lot of bridge building is required during the summer starting with changes at the top. Hugely sad what we had under Daniel Farke has now been destroyed and fuelled by a load of social media WUMs and forum posters stirring it up even more.

11 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

The embarrassingly limp fan base has simply got what it deserves.

Donkeys led by donkeys with not a lion in sight.

Don't assume everyone else is the same as yourself.

2 minutes ago, raunds canary said:

I'm old so can someone tell me what a WUM is please ....

Wind up merchant ..  or perhaps webber upa mountain

4 minutes ago, raunds canary said:

I'm old so can someone tell me what a WUM is please ....

It's when a fast car drives past you on the street.

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Wynnie's got plenty to say and they nearly always do the club stuff together. My favourite Wynnie tale is the one about Charlie Billington who followed him and his dad to Norfolk in the 50s. Of course I never got to see Charlie play but Arrdee told us all about him on here. If I can find that later I'll post it up.🙃

Screenshot_20220510-073658_Chrome.jpg

49 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Club to supporter engagement has been dire all season. A lot of this ill will could have been averted had the club (particularly Webber) engaged with supporters in the right way at the right time. It seems the players are now taking the brunt of this.

A lot of bridge building is required during the summer starting with changes at the top. Hugely sad what we had under Daniel Farke has now been destroyed and fuelled by a load of social media WUMs and forum posters stirring it up even more.

Said earlier. This all flows from the leadership vacuum at the club. And that’s not excusing or condoning poor behaviour towards a couple of our better players. But this situation and the discontent has been building since the Webber interview and absolutely nothing has been done to manage or mitigate it. In fact they’ve closed off communication even more and just allowed it to build with Webbers little spat with the fans last game and then further radio silence ever since.

A decent chairman and/or CEO manages this situation or possibly prevents it even arising in the first place. They certainly take the heat out of it. Our lot have pulled up the drawbridge and left Dean Smith snd the players to have to front up to fans who are frustrated and lashing out (at the wrong targets). 

• Like 4