Badger

This is what you wanted isn't it?

8 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Heavens, that is a long time ago. My vague - and it is vague - memory of Smudger is that although he was very angry about stuff there was an element of the cartoon villain about. A bit like Big Vince nowadays, in the sense that you couldn't and didn't take him that seriously because it was all so over the top.

I did also meet Smudger back in the day, so I don't believe him and Col to be the same person.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I did also meet Smudger back in the day, so I don't believe him and Col to be the same person.

Yeah on balance I think I'd agree, Smudger had a slightly more balanced approach with the occasional sensible post unlike Col who never demonstrates balance; unfortunately when Smudger was on the sauce it became a little too personal.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nora's Ghost said:

The usual suspects playing the man, not the ball again on here.

🤔

You talk like a man who has many years experience of this forum 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Nora's batty🙃

As an Ipswich fan, you should be really familiar with having to play without the ball.

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

As an Ipswich fan, you should be really familiar with having to play without the ball.

You're not all there are you lad?

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I think I’m getting a good lesson in the stalking department, I’m taking notes. I much prefer the new brief and to the point remarks. Being honest, your self glorifying essays are tedious but excellent for my insomnia. 

Not self glorifying at all. And if so, not 1/100th of the amount of self glorifying you do.

I mean, obviously totally unrelated but your eyesight from the midlands appears to be better than at least three accounts who stood feet from the event in question... if that isn't self glorifying... Well done on your Hubble telescope like vision. Maybe you should apply to the FA for a VAR position?

17 hours ago, chicken said:

He used to post on here and is the person who collected the money for the banner that was to be flown over Carrow Road. There is another chap who's name escapes me but is from Colchester who also was quite a mouthpiece for the same Delia Out! group on facebook.

Last time I knew they were booting people who were asking what had happened tot their money.

He used to post on here. And he used to post in a very similar way to Smudger. Folks long in the tooth may remember his antics on here what must have been 15yrs ago at least now. When I asked once, he essentially confirmed it.

Whatever happened to the banner flypast? It was on here a few weeks ago that this was definitely going to happen!

It does suggest something about the ethics of people who ban other posters for asking about whatever this group did with their money. Taking into account their antics abusing and following Brandon Williams on Sunday it does seem that they are a pretty disreputable lot!

Some posters have still gone to lengths to defend them though🥴

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Don't be silly! He's only been on here since November! 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chicken said:

Not self glorifying at all. And if so, not 1/100th of the amount of self glorifying you do.

I mean, obviously totally unrelated but your eyesight from the midlands appears to be better than at least three accounts who stood feet from the event in question... if that isn't self glorifying... Well done on your Hubble telescope like vision. Maybe you should apply to the FA for a VAR position?

I’d be up for that, I’d go down well with the majority of fans I believe. 

2 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Well as a ghost nor can you be! You're too ethereal.

Conspiracy theory - NG is not ghost at all, just pretending to be one! 🤔

2 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

I'm not watching league one football next season, at least.

Look, if you're not an Ipswich fan you're just a really bad troll, those that like your posts don't even vaguely surprise me but if they bothered to read your posting history they'd know they'd been suckered in big time 😅😅😅😅

15 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Look, if you're not an Ipswich fan you're just a really bad troll, those that like your posts don't even vaguely surprise me but if they bothered to read your posting history they'd know they'd been suckered in big time 😅😅😅😅

I liked it. Guessing who likes who’s post is the easiest game on here. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

I think I need a lie down after that.

7 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Nah. Didn't know this place existed until I Googled 'pink one'.

1 minute ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Nah. Didn't know this place existed until I Googled 'pink one'.

If you are a Binner hogesar could find himself in a heap of trouble if he Googled tractor.

• Haha 1

On 11/05/2022 at 11:08, Badger said:

Apparently we don't care? But perhaps that is because we are old or female as other posters have suggested. 

No, it has nothing to do with age or gender. You aren't acting with your feet by not attending or demonstrating outside the ground to get our current owners removed, so you are actively supporting keeping our club from being competitive.

GGS, you are a good communist.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

No, it has nothing to do with age or gender. You aren't acting with your feet by not attending or demonstrating outside the ground to get our current owners removed, so you are actively supporting keeping our club from being competitive.

I agree that it is nothing to do with age or gender - I am just quoting some of the Delia out posters on here who are so critical of fans. It is not what most fans think but it is a consistent allegation made by those fans who think that there is a simple solution to a complex problem and that getting rid of the current shareholders will guarantee our success.

image.gif.246bc7d5c7ea0b8c141d313423f74834.gifimage.thumb.png.9dbb62ce5223f2aad2ac192b398933e5.png

I give you one example - there are many others. I note your other comment that:

"You aren't acting with your feet by not attending or demonstrating outside the ground to get our current owners removed, so you are actively supporting keeping our club from being competitive."

The idea that turning up to matches and not protesting is "actively supporting keeping our club from being competitive" is ridiculous - I shall watch with interest to see if attracts much criticism from our well-known Delia out advocates on the board - my guess is that there won't be much.
In essence you are suggesting that all bar 50-200 (depending upon estimates) of City fans are guilty of this.😟

image.gif