Badger

This is what you wanted isn't it?

2 hours ago, Badger said:

You might not be able to organise a protest properly so why not pick on individuals?

I'm sick of the half-wit fantasists who think that there are easy solutions to being a yo yo club. The vast majority of fans would be quite happy for you to stay away.

Oh and don't pretend you don't approve of what they did - TNERE HAVE BEEN MANY ON HERE for months telling us how angry they were! Well you've go want you  wanted. Don't try to disassociate yourself from what you wanted!

Yep looks to me that this thread is aimed at PinkUn posters.

• Thanks 1

Well it's been an emotional experience, but alas my poor dog is going to curl one out on the door mat if I don't get him out for a walkies.....

I'll be back later on.....this topic is absolutely fascinating....

Edited by Mello Yello
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Nobody on here condones this kind of behaviour Badger. Whoever is responsible should be prosecuted if they have broken the law and the club should take their own actions against them as well.

If you truly believe posters on here have been instigating violence or anti-social behaviour, can I ask why you haven't reported it to the administrator of the site or even the police? Which posters are you even referring to? I've been critical of quite a few of our players and Webber - am I on your list?

Fans criticising players/managers/sporting directors/owners is par for the course in football, and especially on a football forum. There won't be a single poster on here who hasn't at some point had a go at another fan or an employee of the club on here. Let's be honest here - you regularly belittle and insult other posters on here you don't agree with - is that kind of abuse OK then? I've sometimes crossed that line myself as well.

By insinuating that posts on here have directly caused what happened to Brandon - which you have no evidence for - you will simply have the affect of curtailing free speech. If fans want to criticise a player, a sporting director or even the pope no-one should be kowtowed into silence.The law allows us to debate. The law allows us to disagree. The law allows us to insult. It does not allow us to harass and threaten others as has happened to Brandon and I hope those that have done so get what they deserve. 

OTBC

Jeezo. I've just come back from the coffee fields on the 🚜 farm ; and walked into the Killing Fields on the Pink un forum. WTF is going down Disco. I'm scared 😱 of posting now just incase I call the lovely MR webber a t0sser or something. Anyway good post by the way. What I can't  believe is after all those words and sentences; you didn't even manage one semi colon .You absolute D!ckhead; shame on you. 🤣🤫

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Badger said:

If are not a supporter of the Delia out movement then the thread is not aimed at you. I am happy to apologise to you.

The thread is aimed at those who have been trying for months to undermine the club and trying to spread hatred of individuals within it.

I don't want you to just apologise to me, you need to apologise to (basically) everyone. Feel free to then name the names your original post was actually aimed at. You must know who they are specifically because I can't recall a high amount of posts of such a poisonous nature, barely any posts at all actually... Maybe even, none? No surely not...

2 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Your replies to me on this thread versus an actual discussion we had about 6 weeks ago:

image.thumb.png.4de1b8298ffd47587cda4f63d93723d2.png

Oh no wait I ended up saying Webber should take most of the blame. Guess that means I'm condoning the fans swearing and hurling abuse to his face doesn't it?

I have already apologised above + am happy to do so again. As I said, the thread is not aimed at you but at those who have been trying for months to undermine the club and trying to spread hatred of individuals within it.

13 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I only watched Nutty an' Dunc walk by me yesterday....I didn't follow or stalk them....Honest 😞 

That's your side of the story! 🤣🤣🤣👍

I’m curious.

The players park behind the south stand . After the game the players emerge from various exits in the south stand go to their car and head off out of the gate by the parking hut , up to the traffic lights and out either up to Thorpe or more usually out via Koblenz Avenue . 

For fans to be “surrounding the stadium” Brandon (who I have watched leave the ground many times) must mean they were waiting behind the south stand . 

Then these fans jump in their car (where have they parked? - in the south stand car park? I doubt it ) and follow Brandon to an unmentioned point where the pursuers are “noticed” and stop following him. 

Or does Brandon mean these pursuers were on foot ? Why then mention that his dog will be waiting for them (at home) . 

Hanging around to abuse our players is as pointless as it gets. But I’d love to know a bit more about these people who surrounded the stadium , parked in a car park that is controlled entry , dodges the notorious traffic on Carrow Road on match day and give up when noticed having followed / not followed Brandon home to meet his dog . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I only watched Nutty an' Dunc walk by me yesterday....I didn't follow or stalk them....Honest 😞 

IMG_20220509_200746.jpg.d90a34301405ec30fc42e8763dec9380.jpg

It's ok pet...

12 minutes ago, Badger said:

I have already apologised above + am happy to do so again. As I said, the thread is not aimed at you but at those who have been trying for months to undermine the club and trying to spread hatred of individuals within it.

You must mean Big Vince and Keith Scott. 

1 hour ago, Badger said:

No that is not the "charge." Many on here and on Twitter have justified the abuse of our own players and staff for months, most recently on the Webber thread that got pulled. Others have called on the fans to show their anger, whilst other have perpetuated the myth that there is an easy solution to all this.

You have tolerated abuse and encouraged it: you wanted a bigger reaction and you got it! Then the practice is when things go too far stand back and say "I never meant anything like this to happen." (Allegedly)

Allegedly of course, because it's all made up isn't it?

46EDEA49-8D18-4CF3-A58B-B585A0457652.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Burn the Heretic! Kill the Non-Believer! Purge the Unclean!

OTBC

Is Ronald Villiers a poster 🤔 

1 hour ago, Badger said:

No that is not the "charge." Many on here and on Twitter have justified the abuse of our own players and staff for months, most recently on the Webber thread that got pulled. Others have called on the fans to show their anger, whilst other have perpetuated the myth that there is an easy solution to all this.

You have tolerated abuse and encouraged it: you wanted a bigger reaction and you got it! Then the practice is when things go too far stand back and say "I never meant anything like this to happen." (Allegedly)

Allegedly of course, because it's all made up isn't it?

Please help me understand the charge then. Not seeking out and condemning these trolls on the **** end of Twitter, Facebook and god knows where else makes us all complicit in conspiracy to hang Delia?

Google is just a click away if you want to check the meaning of ‘alleged’ or ‘allegedly’ (tl;dr it doesn’t mean ‘false’).

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

IMG_20220509_200746.jpg.d90a34301405ec30fc42e8763dec9380.jpg

It's ok pet...

Aw bless....the old "you're a Geordie" insinuation.....Never managed to prove it have you?....Bor....Bor....Bore  

5 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I’m curious.

The players park behind the south stand . After the game the players emerge from various exits in the south stand go to their car and head off out of the gate by the parking hut , up to the traffic lights and out either up to Thorpe or more usually out via Koblenz Avenue . 

For fans to be “surrounding the stadium” Brandon (who I have watched leave the ground many times) must mean they were waiting behind the south stand . 

Then these fans jump in their car (where have they parked? - in the south stand car park? I doubt it ) and follow Brandon to an unmentioned point where the pursuers are “noticed” and stop following him. 

Or does Brandon mean these pursuers were on foot ? Why then mention that his dog will be waiting for them (at home) . 

Hanging around to abuse our players is as pointless as it gets. But I’d love to know a bit more about these people who surrounded the stadium , parked in a car park that is controlled entry , dodges the notorious traffic on Carrow Road on match day and give up when noticed having followed / not followed Brandon home to meet his dog . 

It didn’t happen

you could drive a truck through the holes in his story

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

It didn’t happen

you could drive a truck through the holes in his story

Plenty of CCTV in and around the Stadium.....

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Plenty of CCTV in and around the Stadium.....

Exactly. Let’s get the police involved then. Very serious accusations 

15 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Aw bless....the old "you're a Geordie" insinuation.....Never managed to prove it have you?....Bor....Bor....Bore  

One for sorrow...

13 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Please help me understand the charge then. Not seeking out and condemning these trolls on the **** end of Twitter, Facebook and god knows where else makes us all complicit in conspiracy to hang Delia?

Google is just a click away if you want to check the meaning of ‘alleged’ or ‘allegedly’ (tl;dr it doesn’t mean ‘false’).

As far as I can see the logic goes...

Some fans want a change of leadership

Badger doesn't

So all fans who disagree with Badger are responsible for the actions of all other fans who want new owners.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Badger doesn't

So all fans who disagree with Badger are responsible for the actions of all other fans who want new owners.

You don’t support Delia now equals “you chased Brandon Lewis In a pickup truck playing a banjo”

If I read these messages backwards, do they spell out a satanic message that will persuade me to go and commit murder? 🤔

Edited by astro
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yep looks to me that this thread is aimed at PinkUn posters.

Only those that support the whole Delia out thing and promote hatred against the club, which has led to scenes that we have seen after the last couple of gain. 

Would you like to disassociate yourself from the methods of the Delia out movement and the comments on their Facebook page TIL?

Edited by Badger
Corrected mistake

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Only those that support the whole Delia out thing and promote hatred against the club, which has led to scenes that we have seen after the last couple of gain. 

Would you like to disassociate yourself from the methods of the Delia movement and he comments on their Facebook page TIL?

Maybe everyone who doesn’t support Delia should be put on some sort of register so they can be identified when anything happens? Maybe they can be put into camps?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

Badger doesn't

Sounds positively reasonable for this forum.

Who's first up to burn in the fiery pit of death?

Burn her anyway - Imgflip

OTBC

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

Badger doesn't

Badger does not not want new owners.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

Would you like to disassociate yourself from the methods of the Delia movement and he comments on their Facebook page TIL?

I fully support the Delia out campaign but not hatred, is that acceptable Badger? 

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Wynnie can stay so it will be alright...

🤣Wynnie always gets off lightly. I don't think he really exists. He just slopes off for another 🚬 🚭.  Top Man. Let the wife take the flak. 😉

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

How did he know the people that were “following” him were Norwich fans?

did they have an inflatable canary on the roof? *snip*

"Only stopped following me once they became aware I had noticed them".

So it is clearly Norwich fans, we've got this innate ability to detect other people's thoughts and transmit them back telepathically. - doesn't matter if it's a wall, ocean, 6 ft steel or a car door - We know! 🤓