Sign in to follow this  
canarybubbles

I wonder if we'll get to 22 points?

Two decent teams away from home - Leicester and Wolves - but teams with nothing to play for.

Spurs at home, maybe having failed to make the Champions League cut, but maybe needing a win to stand a chance of doing it.

Dean Smith and those who support him must be desperate to see him get that extra point so they can tell us doubters that he's an improvement on Farke. Hence Smith's statement in the week that he wants to send what he considers to be his best team out rather than start preparing for next season.

Looking at today's performance, it's hard to see us doing it.

£60m for 1 more point than 2 years ago is still a failure. There’s no escaping it for Webber.

1 hour ago, canarybubbles said:

Two decent teams away from home - Leicester and Wolves - but teams with nothing to play for.

Spurs at home, maybe having failed to make the Champions League cut, but maybe needing a win to stand a chance of doing it.

Dean Smith and those who support him must be desperate to see him get that extra point so they can tell us doubters that he's an improvement on Farke. Hence Smith's statement in the week that he wants to send what he considers to be his best team out rather than start preparing for next season.

Looking at today's performance, it's hard to see us doing it.

Cant see where another point would come from

2 hours ago, Move Klose said:

Cant see where another point would come from

True. Although to be fair I still can't see where 21 points have come from with this **** team 

I think we will get 22 points. However, I said this when we lost to Newcastle, I think we will have another 6-match losing streak. We will pick up a point or three from Tottenham

2 minutes ago, TESCO said:

I think we will get 22 points. However, I said this when we lost to Newcastle, I think we will have another 6-match losing streak. We will pick up a point or three from Tottenham

Depends what spurs do this week. If they need a win for top 4 then we stand no chance. I can see spurs beating arsenal so can see the battle for top 4 going to last day, where son and kane will run riot here.

We’re done, can’t see us scoring a goal let alone getting a point 

I recall Adrian Durrant (talk sport) saying that we wouldn't win another game when operation re-start commenced in 2020 ( with 7-10 games to go?).

He was right of course and I can see the same patterns with this team. Another three losses before the season ends I feel