Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Even the TNC boys are walking away from the club

What do you mean "Even the TNC" ... they're the most flipflop fans in our entire fanbase, the complete opposite of the example youre trying to imagine.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Couldn't care less - loads of fans left early. They aren't some sort of elite fans.

No, but they do have a very big and influtnecial fanbase and spread. They are close frriends with many former players who have links as well as friends to some who work high up inside the club. Them saying all this publicly is a good thing

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

What do you mean "Even the TNC" ... they're the most flipflop fans in our entire fanbase, the complete opposite of the example youre trying to imagine.

You’re. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Are they?  Although I don’t hang on their every word, I had the impression that they have been consistently very supportive of the Club, and that it’s only in recent months that they’ve started to level direct criticism at those in the corridors of power at Carrow Road. 

Just now, Naturalcynic said:

Are they?  Although I don’t hang on their every word, I had the impression that they have been consistently very supportive of the Club, and that it’s only in recent months that they’ve started to level direct criticism at those in the corridors of power at Carrow Road. 

Yeah, they are. If you happen to be bored enough, read through Jacks social media from pre season to now.

23 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Couldn't care less - loads of fans left early. They aren't some sort of elite fans.

Fan(s) of the season.......................

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Yup, they certainly criticised the club earlier in the season as well. In January I think.

Important thing to remember is that a fan led hobby(?) platform like that is reliant upon views and what not to draw sponsors. Like all media, you have to be able to represent both sides if you want to draw bigger numbers, or be satisfied that you can ringfence enough people by calling to one particular group.

As such, they will often go with trends as well as buck them. Sometimes they will debate between the two of them different points of view.

I respect them and what they do, but sometimes I do feel they don't 100% always believe in what they are saying/sharing etc. That's fine though right? There are various different voices within a fanbase and they all deserve some form of representation even if some of them are a bit off the wall.