Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Can't polish a turd

And yet that is what both Farke and Smith have been asked to do this year. 

We have a dreadful squad void of talent, passion, and footballing intelligence. Would have been nice to have had enough of at least one of those, surely we at least have the budget for passion.

Webber out.

• Like 6

Long time lurker here, City fan for over 35 years. Work/shifts have limited me to 3/4 games per season up to now but finally about to join the waiting list for a season ticket. Must need my head testing. 100% this Teemu.

2 minutes ago, Richard Richard said:

Long time lurker here, City fan for over 35 years. Work/shifts have limited me to 3/4 games per season up to now but finally about to join the waiting list for a season ticket. Must need my head testing. 100% this Teemu.

I'm with you mate. Next season should be fun 🙂

• Like 1

With regards to the title all of the thread, I would have to say but even if you could I don't think I'd be tempted to try it. 

But if it's your sort of thing TVB, I can imagine your frustration. 😉

If you do try it again, can I suggest rubber gloves might be an idea?

Anyone who thinks we bounce back as champions is seriously deluded. This is a poor squad who nobody will want and the wheels are coming off the entire operation 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Anyone who thinks we bounce back as champions is seriously deluded. This is a poor squad who nobody will want and the wheels are coming off the entire operation 

Good to see you still extra miserable.

Tell you what, £100 to charity says we come straight back up, whether it’s automatic or playoffs. Will you pay up if we do?

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Good to see you still extra miserable.

Tell you what, £100 to charity says we come straight back up, whether it’s automatic or playoffs. Will you pay up if we do?

Good for you mate. I'm glass half full too. Onwards and upwards!

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

And yet that is what both Farke and Smith have been asked to do this year. 

We have a dreadful squad void of talent, passion, and footballing intelligence. Would have been nice to have had enough of at least one of those, surely we at least have the budget for passion.

Webber out.

I have the budget for passion, but not for the course of pharmaceuticals to clear up the after effects.

2 hours ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

If we can keep hold of pukki for another season , we'll get promoted we still have quality in certain areas , especially at championship level😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Canary dwarf said:

If we can keep hold of pukki for another season , we'll get promoted we still have quality in certain areas , especially at championship level😄

Where?

3 hours ago, Richard Richard said:

We have awaiting list? That's a suprise! 

We have , but how many will want away and who will the club want to cash in on , if Smith wants to spend a few bob ?

5 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Actually, I imagine you can - not that I’ve tried.

You have to freeze it in liquid Nitrogen first, which gives a hard enough surface to get a nice shine, but think it disappears as soon as it gets back to room temperature. 

29 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

Aarons , krul , Hanley , giannoulis , Sorenson , lees melou , pukki,

Would be very surprised if all of Aarons, Krul, Hanley and Dimi are here must season, I reckon at least 2 of those will be gone. Pukki probably wouldn't be staying either if he was younger.