Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Absolute mess of a club

Obviously if we come back in the second half and win 4-3 I’ll retract this but..

I really can’t comprehend how badly things have gone wrong for us this season.

Weve gone from a club with a supportive fan base who are engaged in the managements project for the club, having a great manager who got us playing some of the best football I’ve seen us play and some top players like Pukki, Buendia and Krul.

Now the management team appears a complete shambles with a sporting director who doesn’t care and argues with fans, a manager who appears completely lost at the club, being humiliated week in week out on the pitch, a bunch of useless players who we’ve spent a relative fortune on.

a complete mess and we could be in for some tough years to follow unless changes are made

1 hour ago, rock bus said:

we could be in for some tough years to follow unless changes are made

with our recent record, we could be in an even worse mess if we do make changes 🤪

We are having a new club crest. So why aren't they flogging the shirts off at £10 each instead of £23.50? Sell the lot and make some money. Anything with the old club crest should be sold off cheap. What else will they do with it?

7 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:
Connor Southwell

56 - The casual ticket price today was £47. That is quite something. 

Just over £11 per goal, great value that