Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

You know what? Fu£K Dean Smith…

3 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Maybe he has a cold or flu symptoms and it was maybe a Lem-Sip he was drinking 😉🤣 or even better maybe a whisky or two.

Think back to the finest managers throughout the years. The inspirational ones! The swashbucklers!

would any of them be on the touch line having a brew all casual like that? What kind of a message is this sending?

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Think back to the finest managers throughout the years. The inspirational ones! The swashbucklers!

would any of them be on the touch line having a brew all casual like that? What kind of a message is this sending?

Anno  Anno. Alex ferguson would have had a hip flask full of whisky.

Just added the nightgown 😔😔🤣.

Seriously though its GRIM fu*King times.

image.thumb.png.8227cfe9f088f605e6202ec5b1be41e4.png

Edited by Mengo

Bloody hell, I take it all back…what sort of total **** has to drink?!  I’ve seen some complaints, this is odd - perhaps he should have been drinking a manly pint of Guinness?!

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Bloody hell, I take it all back…what sort of total **** has to drink?!  I’ve seen some complaints, this is odd - perhaps he should have been drinking a manly pint of Guinness?!

What manager drinks from a mug on the touchline? Someone who doesn’t give a s41t about the game that’s going on.

its unprofessional

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

That counts Paul Warne out then image.thumb.jpeg.7a58582b7d7e8836e7ce22a422cd277c.jpeg

It’s the mug, the mug. I already explained all this

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s the mug, the mug. I already explained all this

You quite clearly said a mug 👇 in your last post. 

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

What manager drinks from a mug on the touchline? Someone who doesn’t give a s41t about the game that’s going on.

its unprofessional

5 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Before the game Dean Smith sauntered onto the pitch with a mug of tea. A MUG of tea.

It sounds weird, but a guy who is drinking tea out of a mug pre-game? There’s something about that which turned on a switch in my mind and made me think “this guy ain’t the guy for us”

What manager have you ever seen standing on the touch line with a mug of tea? A water bottle, an energy drink maybe MAYBE a takeaway hot drinks cup. But a mug. A mug. What’s he got in there? Cuppa soup?

A mug

image.png.e3f536fc80743ee2f4724796eb50268b.png
this is you

50 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

image.png.ca4e6ab6c1350ca531837958525415c7.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Orly said:

Music to be used for all promo videos relating to the new season with current squad / management team:

Brilliant! Cheered me up nicely! 

• Haha 1

He screams beige. Everything about him is boring. If he doesn't inspire, he's not a leader. 

To everyone who's response has been to mention Webber out and it's all his fault, you can want both of them out at the same time!

My opinion is they can both do one. Clean slate and all that

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

'Out of his depth'

🤣 you said the same thing about Farke in the championship! Fair enough you then apologised for it (hard not to really 😁) but this is why I won't put much weight in your argument this time round.

Also as already said, Farke was heavily criticised for his actions on the touchline in the early days. Uninspiring, robotic, silent...all too often shouted around the ground between fans.

Couldn't possibly be the same, 'player improves the more be doesn't play' syndrome but with managers this time could it?

I can remember throwing my toys out of the pram early in our first Farke season. At that point Emi hadn't played. In Daniel's first year Maddison dug him out of trouble and subsequently it was Emi. Farke wasn't responsible for signing either. Did Farke just get lucky? He achieved around 1 point per game in the Championship in the 13 games Emi didn't play. 

As for Smith, he threw a fortune at keeping Villa in the Premier League and only stayed up because a referee made an horrendous error. 

In defence of both, I can't see any team surviving promotion from the Championship in the long term. Football has got itself in a ridiculous state. Even a club with the supporter base and resources of Leeds can't do it. 

9 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I find it pretty disgusting that Warne is drinking PG Tips - that is foul stuff.

Recommdations for an alternative gratefully received. Be warned, I can't be doing with a lot of faffing around 

9 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I find it pretty disgusting that Warne is drinking PG Tips - that is foul stuff.

10 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Recommdations for an alternative gratefully received. Be warned, I can't be doing with a lot of faffing around 

How about Tetley, Dylan. That's quite a nice brew 😁

Fact is even the Liverpool or Man City managers would have struggled with this awful squad. Smith did not stand a chance, nor did Farke.

dont let Webber ever near the cheque book again.

Emi fee completely wasted, all those players would at best be sold for 25% of what we paid for them.

The person who sanctioned these transfers should not longer be here. The one who pointed the finger at Farke, to take the heat off himself is the one who should bite the dust.

53 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I hate to admit it with a Lancashire ancestry but Yorkshire Tea is so much nicer, well worth the extra outlay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I hate to admit it with a Lancashire ancestry but Yorkshire Tea is so much nicer, well worth the extra outlay.

I'll give it a go. Tea's not exactly expensive after all 

54 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

How about Tetley, Dylan. That's quite a nice brew 😁

I prefer PG to Tettey but Yorkshire Tea has been recommended which I will try in spite of the annoying adverts 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I can remember throwing my toys out of the pram early in our first Farke season. At that point Emi hadn't played. In Daniel's first year Maddison dug him out of trouble and subsequently it was Emi. Farke wasn't responsible for signing either. Did Farke just get lucky? He achieved around 1 point per game in the Championship in the 13 games Emi didn't play. 

As for Smith, he threw a fortune at keeping Villa in the Premier League and only stayed up because a referee made an horrendous error. 

In defence of both, I can't see any team surviving promotion from the Championship in the long term. Football has got itself in a ridiculous state. Even a club with the supporter base and resources of Leeds can't do it. 

I'm sorry but calling Farke lucky is disrespectful nonsense. We played some of the best football i've ever seen us play alongside introducing and considerably improving young players in an attacking, modern structure alongside his ability to re-motivate after a dismal Premier League campaign.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'm sorry but calling Farke lucky is disrespectful nonsense. We played some of the best football i've ever seen us play alongside introducing and considerably improving young players in an attacking, modern structure alongside his ability to re-motivate after a dismal Premier League campaign.

And the fitness levels his coaches built up. We look finished after 60 minutes now. 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I prefer PG to Tettey but Yorkshire Tea has been recommended which I will try in spite of the annoying adverts 

Cant go wrong with Yorkshire tea Dylan, and don't worry you dont get a free Sean Bean in the packet! 

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

‘Yorkshire Gold’ is the best - the Mrs (who is from that way) has always insisted on it or the ‘normal’ Yorkshire version.  

7 hours ago, hogesar said:

Yes we did some wonderful football. But we averaged around a point a game without Emi in the championship over 13 games which is a statistic that just can't be ignored. I loved watching Farkes's team but it didn't work without Buendia I'm afraid.