Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Fulham 0 Sheffield United 4

And Fulham fans think they'll stay up next season.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

And no don't you dare bookmark this thread when they prove me wrong and stay up just so you can bring this thread back from the dead to laugh at me ๐Ÿ˜‰

49 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

ย 

And no don't you dare bookmark this thread when they prove me wrong and stay up just so you can bring this thread back from the dead to laugh at me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Were Fulham at home then ?

I'm pretty sure they were playing with massive hangovers today after a week long bender ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm pretty sure they were playing with massive hangovers today after a week long bender ๐Ÿ˜

Reminds me of a famous 5-0 defeat Bayern Munich suffered - Beckenbauer, Maier, Breitner, Mรผller et al. To be fair, they'd just won the European Cup after trashing Real Madrid in a replay, but took the coach from Brussels to play Gladbach after partying hard in celebration.ย 

Yeah, that's not conducive to good footy. Or indeed our playing Watford last season after celebrating going up.

Felt sorry for S****horpe today, played an academy side apparently. I saw them a few weeks ago, looked totally dispirited team. Pleasedย for the Gas. When I lived in Bristol my locality was Rovers, a much smaller club than City, one regret never got to a game at Eastville.ย 
ย 

I know this is off topic, but Iโ€™m in Fat Cat and Farke.

• Like 1

How the hell did we not beat Man Utd, or at least get a point off them?

Let's see how both these sides fair after a 4-0 drubbing today.ย 

7 minutes ago, corbs said:

Felt sorry for S****horpe today, played an academy side apparently. I saw them a few weeks ago, looked totally dispirited team. Pleasedย for the Gas. When I lived in Bristol my locality was Rovers, a much smaller club than City, one regret never got to a game at Eastville.ย 
ย 

I know this is off topic, but Iโ€™m in Fat Cat and Farke.

Feel more sorry for Northampton to be fair, you'd be furious if you were a cobbler.ย 

Fulham probably had their budgie smugglers on underneath their shorts instead of athletic supports.....

It's possible they were still pissed, they won't care one iota. The party started last week

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean that resultย does count absolutely **** all towards next season. Just been promoted, of course performance levels will drop!

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Feel more sorry for Northampton to be fair, you'd be furious if you were a cobbler.ย 

Now I'm not saying it was fixed but need checking the recent bets made by those who run s****horpe.. Just randomly deciding to field an entire unplayedย before academy team for no apprent reason and a 16 year old goalkeeper when the opposition needs 7 goals to get promotion.. How very odd

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just getting over my hangover from yesterday.ย  Was at this match having been invited by Blades friends again.ย  Had the opportunity to shout "Get used to it Silva, it will happen every week next season to you!"ย  He ignored me but other Fulham backroom staff had a chuckle!ย  It's the small things in life ...... ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

• Haha 1

On 07/05/2022 at 19:25, C.I.D said:

Were Fulham at home then ?

ย 

On 07/05/2022 at 18:35, cambridgeshire canary said:

ย 

Would be nice if you thought a bit before posting. Yes, Fulham did lose 4-0 but they were playing at Bramall Lane.

That Fulham result will have no relevance for next season.

You probably don't remember but when we were promoted to the PL at Portsmouthย under Lambert we lost our final home game against Carlisle 2-0. Lambert claimed he was hard pushed to find 11 sober players for that one. We stayed up fairly comfortably.