Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

sunderland vs sheffield wednesday

Imagine going back a few years and telling people both those teams will be in the third divison and fighting for promotion to the second tier.. Still,goes to prove that regardless of how things might not be fun for us right now they sure are proof  that things could always be worse for us

Mistake from Sam Hutchinson for Sunderlands goal 

Wasn't he once a Chelsea starlet touted for big things? Getting a glimpse into to future of wee Billy? 

38 minutes ago, daly said:

They could????

Well they are both in league one! (And spent hundreds of millions getting there.)

Watch a lot of football do you? 

• Like 2

A lot of Norwich interest on show tonight as well.

Roberts and Pritchard for Sunderland, and we are meant to be interested in the striker. Plus Alex Neill of course!

We were also interested in Josh Windass's dad (although that's probably stretching it a bit too far 😀).

He must be about 60 by now but Iv always liked Bannan and wanted Norwich to sign him over the years 

I'd like them to go up but I'd also quite like them to be one of Ipswichs Competitiors next season  

• Like 2

Ainsworth will propel Wycombe to the play-offs.  The Binners will still be playing both these clubs next season. 

26 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

He must be about 60 by now but Iv always liked Bannan and wanted Norwich to sign him over the years 

I'd like them to go up but I'd also quite like them to be one of Ipswichs Competitiors next season  

Thought exactly the same! (About Bannan).

Edited by Badger

There's a Norwich signing for cm if ever I heard one!! Half the time us fans are as bad as the scouts!

A midget who's decent enough on the ball and not much cop without it. I do think at times we all want an entire xi of playmakers but sides do need a little grit in them. Can't remember the last time we had a midfielder that could get stuck in. Perhaps we all just want to be regarded as a "proper" footballing side. We won't win anything so may as well be everyone's second team

1 hour ago, Canario said:

There's a Norwich signing for cm if ever I heard one!! Half the time us fans are as bad as the scouts!

A midget who's decent enough on the ball and not much cop without it. I do think at times we all want an entire xi of playmakers but sides do need a little grit in them. Can't remember the last time we had a midfielder that could get stuck in. Perhaps we all just want to be regarded as a "proper" footballing side. We won't win anything so may as well be everyone's second team

Skipp? 

Perhaps that should have read "i can't remember the last time we owned a midfielder that could get stuck in" ??

4 hours ago, Canario said:

Perhaps that should have read "i can't remember the last time we owned a midfielder that could get stuck in" ??

Milligan?!

😂

11 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Imagine going back a few years and telling people both those teams will be in the third divison and fighting for promotion to the second tier.. Still,goes to prove that regardless of how things might not be fun for us right now they sure are proof  that things could always be worse for us

Imagine telling Pritchard that he would be too!

It wasn't too long ago we went from PL to the third tier ourselves, we learned our lesson then

I don't want either of these teams back in the same league as us next season. They'd probably have some cash to spend, and would have the momentum of a 'big team' back on the rise. Wycombe promoted would be perfect as far as I'm concerned.

13 hours ago, Badger said:

Well they are both in league one! (And spent hundreds of millions getting there.)

Watch a lot of football do you? 

😆 Classic.

Right now there are also hordes of Man U, Spurs & Arsenal fans posting that things literally couldn’t get any worse for their club. We must give such people all  the respect they earn

Disclaimer: I hate wiping out in the league and getting relegated, not being able to spend much, not having a unified player/management/fanbase , etc etc