Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

Studless?

Is it only me noticing we seem to be the only team who are able to stop slipping over ? Recent games quire a few players have slipped as if they are wearing slippers!! The opposition don't seem to have the same problem. 

If we could stay upright for 90 minutes without slipping on blades of grass we might play better. 

Why is this happening? 

18 hours ago, Harry53 said:

? Recent games quire a few players have slipped as if they are wearing slippers!! The opposition don't seem to have the same problem. 

Why is this happening? 

This is the post of the day Harry. 

However I must take issue . When I wear slippers I tend not to slip . I have a feeling that a slipper is so named for the ease in which they are “slipped” on one’s feet. Not , as you suggest , because such footwear cause you to slip. It is as a result of this inaccuracy that your entire premise falls down. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, hepphep said:

Preparing already for relegation, cut off already 60% of studs.

Surely it’s 90% in keeping with the Carrow Road theme?!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Harry53 said:

Is it only me noticing we seem to be the only team who are able to stop slipping over ? Recent games quire a few players have slipped as if they are wearing slippers!! The opposition don't seem to have the same problem. 

If we could stay upright for 90 minutes without slipping on blades of grass we might play better. 

Why is this happening? 

We are certainly slipping back down to the championship so it's only right the players give us the occasional physical reminder of that

12 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

This is the post of the day Harry. 

However I must take issue . When I wear slippers I tend not to slip . I have a feeling that a slipper is so named for the ease in which they are “slipped” on one’s feet. Not , as you suggest , because such footwear cause you to slip. It is as a result of this inaccuracy that your entire premise falls down. 

I was given a pair of Haflinger slippers last year. Best footwear I’ve ever had. 

On 06/05/2022 at 11:45, Harry53 said:

I noticed this myself, particularly in the Man Utd game. My mate reckons we are practicing sliding about on a muddy pitch in Yeovil in winter...... but he is an 1p5wich supporter.