Bert

Russia Today and the Canaries

If folk want prime position they'd better leave the game early...

received_2738094219832799.thumb.jpeg.7d980c09593b3c719b082e187c45bb0d.jpeg

But then again the 'guests' may not arrive until 16:45...

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I assume you'll be there again to see what's occurring?....You better get a wiggle on then..... 

Just now, Mello Yello said:

I assume you'll be there again to see what's occurring?....You better get a wiggle on then..... 

I won't get close this time but I'll always remember where I went others followed...

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I won't get close this time but I'll always remember where I went others followed...

I'm sure they do....."Lemmings 'r' Us".....

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Perhaps the best (worst) part of all this is the guy organising it only wants the owners out on the basis that they haven't sacked Webber yet...

Screenshot_20220507-172543_Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

Well tomorrow after the game I hope everyone either goes straight home, to the pub, the park, for a walk - or an early evening meal somewhere..... 

We certainly don't need a gathering of untrue support and a repeat of that negative, disgraceful and horrendous incident that nobody knows what really happened or have differing opinions regarding what actually occurred......

Me?....At full-time I'm gonna dash out of the Cathedral Stand and position myself outside the Main Entrance with my fully charged mobile phone on record, and capture anything and everything that goes on.....(just in case).... 

You'll  need a phone in each hand to be able to capture both sides at once , then  who said what and when can be argued over in much greater detail. We need that.   

2 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Well tomorrow after the game I hope everyone either goes straight home, to the pub, the park, for a walk - or an early evening meal somewhere..... 

We certainly don't need a gathering of untrue support and a repeat of that negative, disgraceful and horrendous incident that nobody knows what really happened or have differing opinions regarding what actually occurred......

Me?....At full-time I'm gonna dash out of the Cathedral Stand and position myself outside the Main Entrance with my fully charged mobile phone on record, and capture anything and everything that goes on.....(just in case).... 

Wouldn’t it be better if you worked as a three man team to report your findings together? 

Is there a stream for the after match events? I can record it then and hopefully with six different camera angles I can hopefully have this matter sorted and even put one or two in the Hall of Fame.

12 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Is there a stream for the after match events? I can record it then and hopefully with six different camera angles I can hopefully have this matter sorted and even put one or two in the Hall of Fame.

4k KGD? 

Dolby digital sound...... 

33 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Wouldn’t it be better if you worked as a three man team to report your findings together? 

Bleacher Report

Don’t be selective when posting any evidence too.Remember, whatever you see is all that could have happened, nothing before or after counts. 

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t be selective when posting any evidence too.Remember, whatever you see is all that could have happened, nothing before or after counts. 

Buy a long distance drone, sit in your armchair, jobs a good un👍

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

4k KGD? 

Dolby digital sound...... 

With frame by frame pause to catch the unnoticed blown kiss or merchant banker action.

21 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

With frame by frame pause to catch the unnoticed blown kiss or merchant banker action.

Director cam.......

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Remember the CCTV. Keep a low profile Nutty. Muito cuidado 🇧🇷 

Horace.

The Webber Strut.