Bert

Russia Today and the Canaries

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

That's what I saw. Was his car the buggy then?

Did you see him blowing kisses NN? 

25 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

That's what I saw. Was his car the buggy then?

You tell me. Your the number 1 witness😉

23 minutes ago, Mengo said:

You tell me. Your the number 1 witness😉

It's like this Rumpole. I've posted what I saw. Which is, surprisingly, the same as the pictures and video on your link. It's entirely possible Webber did more things in the doorway when he came out but there wasn't an earlier incident with these people because he came out in response to "Where's that **** Webber". Not "Get that **** Webber back out here". If there was a later incident you will need a witness of that to cross examine.

😂😂

image.jpeg.ad83d87aabecff7a1d94ac1ce170d227.jpeg

Edited by nutty nigel

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's like this Rumpole. I've posted what I saw. Which is, surprisingly, the same as the pictures and video on your link. It's entirely possible Webber did more things in the doorway when he came out but there wasn't an earlier incident with these people because he came out in response to "Where's that **** Webber". Not "Get that **** Webber back out here". If there was a later incident you will need a witness of that to cross examine.

😂😂

Did you see him blowing kisses or saying he can leave when he likes? 

Or didn't that happen? 

Edited by Greavsy

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Did you see him blowing kisses or saying he can leave when he likes? 

Or didn't that happen? 

Is Rumpole on tea break?

I didn't see it. But it's entirely possible that he did that from the doorway as part of this incident or a separate later incident. Like I told Rumpole. 

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Is Rumpole on tea break?

I didn't see it. But it's entirely possible that he did that from the doorway as part of this incident or a separate later incident. Like I told Rumpole. 

I believe that occurred before the recorded incident, from how it's been reported. That's why I asked as you said you were there. 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

I believe that occurred before the recorded incident, from how it's been reported. That's why I asked as you said you were there. 

Rumpole has soooo much more class....

However, it may well have occurred as part of this incident when  Webber was coming out or in the doorway or after he was ushered back inside. It didn't happen on the pavement outside.

Ask Rumpole first but I reckon you would be better served asking this to people who say he didn't blow kisses

41 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

😂😂

Other witnesses will be called ; mark my words. At this moment in time I would advise you to keep a low profile at the game on Sunday. Already we are diligently going through all the CCTV footage and have identified one or two dodgy characters. What you are seeing is one video of the atrocities , I can assure you there are more🤫. Chelsea will be called as a witness as I have traced her as a real person via a Zoom meeting 4 hours ago. Stay safe and keep your head down.

See you in the high Court.

Yours

Rumpole of the Bailey (1978)

Edited by Mengo

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Rumpole has soooo much more class....

However, it may well have occurred as part of this incident when  Webber was coming out or in the doorway or after he was ushered back inside. It didn't happen on the pavement outside.

Ask Rumpole first but I reckon you would be better served asking this to people who say he didn't blow kisses

Jeez NN, I've asked a civilised question. 

You just can't help yourself can you. 

Wasn't it you who said earlier about people responding to the poster and not their post..... 

2 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Other witnesses will be called ; mark my words. At this moment in time I would advise you to keep a low profile at the game on Sunday. Already we are diligently going through all the CCTV footage and have identified one or two dodgy characters. What you are seeing is one video of the atrocities , I can assure you there are more🤫. Chelsea will be called as a witness as I have traced her as a real person via a Zoom meeting 4 hours ago. Stay safe and keep you head down.

See you in the high Court.

Yours

Rumpole of the Bailey (1978)

Thanks Rumpole🙏

But please don't fret about Sunday. I've seen on Russia Today how they are going to nuke us from below and sink the whole British isles. So Sunday may never come...

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Jeez NN, I've asked a civilised question. 

You just can't help yourself can you. 

Wasn't it you who said earlier about people responding to the poster and not their post..... 

And he's off...

Edited by nutty nigel
typo
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks Rumpole🙏

But please don't fret about Sunday. I've seen on Russia Today how they are going to nuke us from below and sink the whole British isles. So Sunday may never come...

Norwich 2 West Ham 1 (Reality)

Edited by Mengo

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll take that💛💚

Boa Noite from 🇧🇷 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Keep yew a troshin from image.png.28bdfbc83c153484d0cfa44b646c7b43.png

Muito Obrigado 

Horace 

The blonde lady wearing a flower dress stood in the background of the recorded Fan/Webbo incident is Micky Foulger's daughter....

I wonder if she witnessed the whole confrontation from start to finish?....

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Unless somebody knows this Rebecca Spruce personally this account cannot be regarded as reliable as she is just some random person on Twatter..😜

Apparently.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Unless somebody knows this Rebecca Spruce personally this account cannot be regarded as reliable as she is just some random person on Twatter..😜

Apparently.

Or can she as she gives her name... confusing

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Apparently.

To quote yourself Tillo..... " Twatter is a playground  for fools" . 

I have no use for it..... what about you? ..... Oh , i see. !😇

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

To quote yourself Tillo..... " Twatter is a playground  for fools" . 

I have no use for it..... what about you? ..... Oh , i see. !😇

No no no!

Its only a playground for fools until someone on there says something that suits your agenda, then its full of irrefutable facts 😀

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

No no no!

Its only a playground for fools until someone on there says something that suits your agenda, then its full of irrefutable facts 😀

Ah . Ok ,,  I'm just a little confused about what is and what is  and what isnt  acceptable in Tillos world. 

Posting or reading Pinkun while abroad.....not on.

Using Twatter as a source to bolster your argument  .... defo on.

Here comes the issue...... what if you read something ( or perhaps more fittingly,  have something brought to your attention that has been posted  on twatter...as its a playground for  fools and you dont use it😇)   on Twatter  when abtoad,   do you post it?   Or wait untill you return to good old Blighty and miss the opportunity to make your point?   

Rock and hard place ... a struggle of morals and principles.  

Boy am i relieved  that i dont constrain myself in such a manner, free your mind and the rest will follow! 

16 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Ah . Ok ,,  I'm just a little confused about what is and what is  and what isnt  acceptable in Tillos world. 

Posting or reading Pinkun while abroad.....not on.

Using Twatter as a source to bolster your argument  .... defo on.

Here comes the issue...... what if you read something ( or perhaps more fittingly,  have something brought to your attention that has been posted  on twatter...as its a playground for  fools and you dont use it😇)   on Twatter  when abtoad,   do you post it?   Or wait untill you return to good old Blighty and miss the opportunity to make your point?   

Rock and hard place ... a struggle of morals and principles.  

Boy am i relieved  that i dont constrain myself in such a manner, free your mind and the rest will follow! 

What about if he's using a VPN too! 

Edited by Greavsy

31 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

What about if he's using a VPN too! 

What ,pretending  be somewhere one isnt? Does that make a VPN an accessory  to a false alibi? This is all very confusing, morally.

What we need is clarity!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

What ,pretending  be somewhere one isnt? Does that make a VPN an accessory  to a false alibi? This is all very confusing, morally.

What we need is clarity!! 

We've got loads of Clarity Shops in Redruth. British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research, Cornwall Hospice etc

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

We've got loads of Clarity Shops in Redruth. British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research, Cornwall Hospice etc

Would that make the people rattling their tins for donations CLUNTS rather than CHUNTS? 

Or even Cluggers! (Didnt he used to "play pop" ? 

Edited by Greavsy

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

No no no!

Dear me, how terribly cynical. I have certainly never noticed the kind of double-standards hypocrisy you're claiming is rife on this message-board.

• Haha 1

Well tomorrow after the game I hope everyone either goes straight home, to the pub, the park, for a walk - or an early evening meal somewhere..... 

We certainly don't need a gathering of untrue support and a repeat of that negative, disgraceful and horrendous incident that nobody knows what really happened or have differing opinions regarding what actually occurred......

Me?....At full-time I'm gonna dash out of the Cathedral Stand and position myself outside the Main Entrance with my fully charged mobile phone on record, and capture anything and everything that goes on.....(just in case)....