Bert

Russia Today and the Canaries

17 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

1. Did Webber windup the fans as clearly seen on videos..yes or no? Can people be at an event and take totally different view points? Yes or no please. Did I say People were lying and if yes please send me the evidence. 

Yes - he acted unprofessionally imo. You made a politician seem like a straight talker KF! 

I'd say given his stance on all things Webber etc Duncan might take a certain stance on what he witnessed as would most people. That doesn't make him a lair or 100% the teller of truth. I find the truth is mostly somewhere in the middle of these type of things.

... he might take a certain stance on what he witnessed? What do you mean by that KF?

Then a slight retraction before reinforcing the slur the "truth is in the middle" -- what is the middle between they said nothing and they swore at Webber in the very specific way in which Duncan and Nigel outlined? 

2. Corrected version..please. Next time someone changes their opinion hopefully you'll support them in his amendments! He made it up as it was not true, got called out and had to retract it.

Yes, very definitely. I think it is an excellent thing to do to acknowledge mistakes, apologise and then correct them. The point he retracted is pretty trivial - he is being sulky with the local media - a mistake imo. 

Now I 've answered your questions, back to my earlier one that you are trying to avoid:

What has Dennis said in the corrected article that is a lie?

8 minutes ago, Badger said:

Now I 've answered your questions, back to my earlier one that you are trying to avoid:

What has Dennis said in the corrected article that is a lie?

Michael Robison cost QPR £100,000 not £200,000 that he claims.

And Bruce Lee didn't fight Chuck Norris in Enter The Dragon, he fought Chuck Norris in Way of the Dragon. 😁

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, WD40 said:

Completely ignores the main point of fans about Delia and Michael not being the right people to take the club forward as owners. They may have ‘ambition’ but have to follow a “self funded” (PR spin for ‘fan funded’) model. Which naturally places constraint on the club and their ‘ambition’.

But he wouldn’t call that out as a mate would he

Funds should put a cap on the scope of a club's ambition in any sane world. 

I started a thread not long ago about the idea of 20,000 super stakes at £100,000 each that comes with a season ticket and voting rights regarding the shape of the board. Some fans of the alternative Abramovich approach p00 pooed it on the basis of who would throw £100,000 capital into the club that they could transfer to others, while apparently believing the Smith and Jones should thow their own millions down the drain on behalf of supporters unable to come to terms with where we are. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

7 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Michael Robison cost QPR £100,000 not £200,000 that he claims.

And Bruce Lee didn't fight Chuck Norris in Enter The Dragon, he fought Chuck Norris in Way of the Dragon. 😁

The I.T expert pointed that out in the Office. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I have answered in a previous email. I don't know Duncan or Nigel anymore than I do Chelsea so my opinion, like yours stands.

The fans should not have sworn, even given relegation and the appalling Times article, Webber obviously wanted the confrontation and should be professional enough not to provoke such a reaction. He has made his position untenable in my opinion.

I'm not sure you even read posts. But just to be clear the account of what happened is different to that of Mick Dennis. Webber did not come out to go to any car. He came out in response to "where's that ******* **** Webber." That also seems to be the account made by brown coat guy in his apology that @Mengo posted. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Whatever people might think, I’ve no skin in this game, I’m neither in Webber’s corner or particularly convinced that we’d be better off without him. I’m not overly-arsed whether he climbs a mountain or not; I’m not overly-impressed with this seasons recruitment.

What I’ve said is what I saw. Of course, it’s easy to frame things a certain way; someone earlier said that Webber “charged out” which gives the impression he was confrontational and looking for a row for instance. That wasn’t what I saw or the impression I got.

I think that if you stand there shouting that someone is a ****, you can maybe expect some pushback. I also think there was nothing to be gained from Webber coming out; he isn’t a stupid man and must have known that the baying handful weren’t after a balanced chat over the difficulties and complications of Premier League recruitment on a budget.

What I posted previously is what I saw with my own eyes at the time. If you want to think I’m lying, I honestly couldn’t care less. 🤷🏻‍♂️

We both know that it is par for the course Duncan. Some people on here are so irrational in their dislike of Delia or so naïve about the availability of a multi-billionaire donor that they think that any attempt at discussing reality is being an "apologist" 👹 or Delia's "love child."

I have no particular love of Delia and would welcome said multi-billionaire with open arms: in addition I think that Webber behaved unprofessionally in his actions outside the ground and believe that it warrants disciplinary investigation.

However, the nuance is not appreciated by the rabid handful on here and outside who are are so blinded by their own hyperbole and lack of knowledge that they are beyond sense or reason. 😪

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Badger said:

We both know that it is par for the course Duncan. Some people on here are so irrational in their dislike of Delia or so naïve about the availability of a multi-billionaire donor that they think that any attempt at discussing reality is being an "apologist" 👹 or Delia's "love child."

I have no particular love of Delia and would welcome said multi-billionaire with open arms: in addition I think that Webber behaved unprofessionally in his actions outside the ground and believe that it warrants disciplinary investigation.

However, the nuance is not appreciated by the rabid handful on here and outside who are are so blinded by their own hyperbole and lack of knowledge that they are beyond sense or reason. 😪

Spot on. 

7 hours ago, Badger said:

You could indeed ask the same and I will answer.

Duncan says that, "I was there and the peaceful chaps outside were shouting “Where’s that f****** c*** Webber” and “Webber you c***”; Webber then came out, seemingly as requested, took some more abuse and then Zoe pushed him back inside. "

Nigel says, "I was there with Duncan. I posted the same account at the weekend. Were you there?"

I absolutely believe Duncan and Nigel - I do not think they are liars and completely trust the truthfulness of their observations.

So I have answered, now your turn, do you think that Duncan and Nigel are liars? 

Sorry, this doesn't clarify whether they were just there for the first time he came out or the second time, as has been reported by numerus people. I belive they're account but it doesn't clarify that question

24 minutes ago, priceyrice said:

Sorry, this doesn't clarify whether they were just there for the first time he came out or the second time, as has been reported by numerus people. I belive they're account but it doesn't clarify that question

What second time? Was there another occasion with different people or was it just the one with brown coat guy at the directors entrance?

13 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

What second time? Was there another occasion with different people or was it just the one with brown coat guy at the directors entrance?

Just found this now nutty. 

FSDguHZXsAAK9Tk.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Mengo said:

FSDguHZXsAAK9Tk.jpeg

Surely it's the same incident? Otherwise it's different people somewhere else. You posted brown coat guys account. And that was the incident on the video. It was also the one on the video where Zoe ushered him back in.

If there was a second incident it could well have been when Webber went to his car. But surely not from the directors entrance?

17 minutes ago, Mengo said:

FSDguHZXsAAK9Tk.jpeg

Didn't happen because people on here don't know her

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Surely it's the same incident? Otherwise it's different people somewhere else. You posted brown coat guys account. And that was the incident on the video. It was also the one on the video where Zoe ushered him back in.

If there was a second incident it could well have been when Webber went to his car. But surely not from the directors entrance?

The way I read this is that he came out and confronted the guys, then got pulled back inside by Zoe. Then came out again.🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I live with an open mind😉

2 minutes ago, Mengo said:

I live with an open mind😉

Thats no way to refer to your partner! 😉 

3 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I don't know anybody on here but I feel I do. If that makes sense   anyway prepare for the backlash 🤣🙃

3 minutes ago, Mengo said:

The way I read this is that he came out and confronted the guys, then got pulled back inside by Zoe. Then came out again.🤔

I guess it depends what came out means. But in the time I was there he came outside once. It's entirely possible and likely that he came to the door previously in part of the same incident. But I can only post what I saw. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I guess it depends what came out means. But in the time I was there he came outside once. It's entirely possible and likely that he came to the door previously in part of the same incident. But I can only post what I saw. 

Shame the TV camera man you've mentioned previously wasn't in front of you to record the incident! 😉 

Edited by Greavsy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Exactly and that's all you can do. Say it as you saw it. If I was to hazard a guess; it appears that you maybe arrived after the first so called incident. But don't quote me keep it to yourself ok🤣😉

4 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Exactly and that's all you can do. Say it as you saw it. If I was to hazard a guess; it appears that you maybe arrived after the first so called incident. But don't quote me keep it to yourself ok🤣😉

The problem here is that folk who weren't there are trying to fit the incident around their own agendas. Those that were there seem to be saying much the same thing. And I've yet to see any account from anyone there that included this mythical car.

24 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

The problem here is that folk who weren't there are trying to fit the incident around their own agendas. Those that were there seem to be saying much the same thing. And I've yet to see any account from anyone there that included this mythical car.

Ah well it is what it is as they say. Anyway the lorry 🚚 has arrived to take (140 ).60kg bags of coffee  for processing to the final beans. The wife's on my case asking who are you talking to now. I said Nutty Nigel from Norwich.  Her reply was your all Nutty on that forum . She's probably correct.🤣

Edited by Mengo
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Mick Dennis mentions the car so it must be true surely ?

Hilarious how people are painting Chelsea to be "wrong" and "making it up" just because of so-called trustworthy posters on this forum. 

I've seen numerous posts on Twitter from people who were also there, and they corroborate the part about Webber blowing kisses at the fans to wind them up, whilst also telling them "I can leave when I want" 

There is no doubt in my mind that this happened. The film/video seen is from the second part of the incident when he came outside again. 

I don't know why some posters and prime Delia a*se licker Mick Dennis are so desperate to try and disprove this... 

Edited by alex_ncfc

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

36 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Mick Dennis mentions the car so it must be true surely ?

As you'd already realised my post would suggest otherwise.

The problem here is that so many posters don't read the posts, just the posters name.

13 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Hilarious how people are painting Chelsea to be "wrong" and "making it up" just because of so-called trustworthy posters on this forum. 

I've seen numerous posts on Twitter from people who were also there, and they corroborate the part about Webber blowing kisses at the fans to wind them up, whilst also telling them "I can leave when I want" 

There is no doubt in my mind that this happened. The film/video seen is from the second part of the incident when he came outside again. 

I don't know why some posters and prime Delia a*se licker Mick Dennis are so desperate to try and disprove this... 

I don't see a post from anyone who was there that backs up Mick's account.

But I see plenty like the one above and Micks that fit the incident to their own agendas.

1 hour ago, Mengo said:

Ah well it is what it is as they say. Anyway the lorry 🚚 has arrived to take (140 ).60kg bags of coffee  for processing to the final beans. The wife's on my case asking who are you talking to now. I said Nutty Nigel from Norwich.  Her reply was your all Nutty on that forum . She's probably correct.🤣

I hope there are no white beans in those bags? 😉

16 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I hope there are no white beans in those bags? 😉

🤣if it was I probably be able to buy Norwich-city 🤫.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mengo said:

🤣if it was I probably be able to buy Norwich-city 🤫.

Have you any nephews?