Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Next Norwich player set to spill the beans..

1 hour ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Re: the Matt Jarvis remarks.Is it the sporting director's decision to take your shirt number of you,or the managers? Also,parking in his space comes across as extreme pettiness or simple arrogance.Either way,quite pathetic.

I did ponder that when I read it, but it underlines that currently at Norwich, the Head Coach coaches the squad but does advise on player requirements , the Sporting Director deals with all HR and administration details concerning squad matters including allocation of numbers, not just the detail of buying and selling.

However parking in the player's parking spot to highlight he wanted a serious word with him is incredibly poor management - surely a mobile phone call (not a message) could have sufficed.

16 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Snodgrass, on why he thought he could take that penalty.

😂

But… I would take Snodgrass over any of the new recruits.

He tried. He wanted to win. (But possibly messed up RVW’s Norwich career when he took the penalty)

Michael Theoklitos, outraged as was never given a proper go after conceding a hatful on his debut. Still raging apparently.

34 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

😂

But… I would take Snodgrass over any of the new recruits.

He tried. He wanted to win. (But possibly messed up RVW’s Norwich career when he took the penalty)

If RWV confidence was that fargile that it was shattered by SOMEBODY ELSE missing a penalty then its a sorry show

Lets stop making excuses for him , he was c rap ...and even had he have taken and scored that pen he would have still been c rap afterwards.

22 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

A good read to take on holiday would be the spilling of beans by (but not necessarily in this order).....Bowkett, McNally, The Turner Two, Cullum, Cullen, Farke, Moxey, Lambert and Bad Bob Chase and many others...Oh and players included....It would fly off the bookshop shelves and maybe outsell our Club Matriarch's recent 200 page international best seller.....

A percentage of the Bean Spillin' Saga could be put towards club coffers and a Cessna an' a towed banner.....

LIVING LIFE SERIES 1 : Spilling the beans on Ji Gong....and maybe a climbing wall for Colney?......

A scantily clad Ann-Margret writhing around in a tsunami of Rex's finest in ' Tommy ' is enough to spill a lot of blokes beans 😃

2 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

A scantily clad Ann-Margret writhing around in a tsunami of Rex's finest in ' Tommy ' is enough to spill a lot of blokes beans 😃

Ooh Saucy!.....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

Yes it's a joke. Don't you get it? It's the old 'pretend I don't know something for absolutely no comedic effect whatsoever', joke 🙂

Had no idea. Don't listen it. Will do now though. Can't be anything too revealing or damning on there though as haven't seen a highly misleading, clickbait thread about it

Ha-ha. I've seen plenty of similar jokes on here in the past!

It's well worth a listen, trybull involved as well. Really makes me miss that championship winning side, seems like a great team spirit and leaders in that side which I think is sorely lacking now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

If RWV confidence was that fargile that it was shattered by SOMEBODY ELSE missing a penalty then its a sorry show

Lets stop making excuses for him , he was c rap ...and even had he have taken and scored that pen he would have still been c rap afterwards.

No, the player wasn't crap - the (lack of) service to him was...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

No, the player wasn't crap - the (lack of) service to him was...

He was

In fact one of the worst players I've seen play for us in my 40+ yrs of watching them

28 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

He was

In fact one of the worst players I've seen play for us in my 40+ yrs of watching them

Did you enjoy your one live game 😂