Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

West Ham Predictions

The Hammers could be physically and mentally drained after their 2nd leg semi in Germany tonight. Norwich to win 3.2 and show the home support that they still care about performances. 

36 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The Hammers could be physically and mentally drained after their 2nd leg semi in Germany tonight. Norwich to win 3.2 and show the home support that they still care about performances. 

Even if they are physically and mentally broken, we can barely muster a fart between the whole squad. Would be lucky with a point from what I've seen recently.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jaberry2 said:

Even if they are physically and mentally broken, we can barely muster a fart between the whole squad. Would be lucky with a point from what I've seen recently.

Beans diet it is then for every meal from now until Sunday. Let’s blow them away. 

We'll finally be let off the leash and will blast them Hammers away! 

Actually another disappointing 2-0 defeat coming up .....

If Antonio is fit I can see another 5-0 drubbing. Otherwise we might keep them to 3-0.

West Ham's hopes of European football diminishing but they'll go all out early doors to get the victory.

Comfortable away win and a shed load of empty seats before the final whistle.

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Cap'n Canary to then be eaten by 'Splat the Cat'.......

Careful now, let’s keep this clean. 😉

Just now, Robornio said:

Careful now, let’s keep this clean. 😉

Ooh err I get what you mean.....Ok then Splat the Cat giving Cap'n Canary a stalk.....Oh dear that also sounds bad?....Ok, Cap'n Canary is consumed by a pu$$y?....Oh dear, that sounds awful....Erm....Erm....Aw jus' forget it.....

Wet Spam to complete the humiliation.

With any luck they put enough past us to make Delia consider Dean Smiths tenure.

• Like 1

May be changing my view after Wet Sham's falling apart last night.  Will Moyes be able to sit in the dugout?  I'm not sure how manager sending off's translate between UEFA competitions and the EPL - anyone know?

6 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Wet Spam to complete the humiliation.

With any luck they put enough past us to make Delia consider Dean Smiths tenure.

Can that work the other way around?

• Like 1

No chance

2 to 3 one to us

West Ham not interested like we have been most of the season 

We'll play well for the first ten minutes, then it will be all over rover. West Ham 3 City 0

I mean does anyone care at this point? Sure, West ham will most likely field a rotated side after their recent bottling of the europa leauge but they will be hurt and fired up to score some goals to try and cheer up their fans meanwhile half our team is out injured and already down and I'm sure most of ours don't care.

I feel we will start well, get some chance which we fluff and miss only for wet spam to then take control and score an easy tap in via a goal on the break and the floodgates will open and easy 3 or 4 nill win for the spammers, more so given out recent awful record against them. When was the last time we beat them anyways? Feels like it's been years

I'm lost, isn't this our current EPL Derby match and the players will be really revved up?  [Or is that the Arsenal / Spuds / Foxes - who is nearest?]

Edited by shefcanary