Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 39

278876833_10228052697013629_6203584175448543361_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=340051&_nc_ohc=Vlji80XPqoYAX92WRc6&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=00_AT8hLksdAoE6f5bhkYh6IswRCKCPaTto_NMVxmb4MFVxFw&oe=62773F66

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This weekend we have one of our most successful PUPs of all time @Inch High aka Inchy.. selecting the final six results. It’s been great having Inchy back these last few weeks and he’s really hit the ground running with 7/7 100% winning picks at a profitability of £4.71. Inchy is a former PUPs league champion and has five previous wins on Arrdee’s honours board. Let’s help him to a sixth with our very best selection from the games played Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend and are listed on Bet 365 web-site.

Please welcome @SwearyCanary who is making the final picks for our game against West Ham. Sweary won his week by being runner/up in our England competition a few weeks ago. He’s brave to take this on as the City game has been a tough gig most of the season so let’s help with some great suggestions from those on Bet 365 and Bill Hill. We once again have PUPanons insurance of £1 on West Ham to win the game.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Massive thanks to one of our PUPs who had a bit of luck last month and wanted to share it with our DS guys so sent £50 to the pot. Here are the latest totals…

You’re all invited to The Nest on Saturday 14th May for our celebration. Please see details at the bottom of this post. It would be great to see you, we haven’t had a meet up for a very long time.

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Inchy and SwearyCanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Bernie and James the thread is yours.......🙃.....

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 2

To the National League this week

3rd placed play off chasing Halifax to win at home against 20th placed Aldershot

For the match bet, a simple Both Teams To Score 

Best of luck Inchy, SwearyCanary, and all you PUPs 

• Like 1

Lots of leagues coming to an end so many close contests and teams on the beach(Looking at you Dortmund)

So...Celtic to beat Hearts. Celtic not quite on the beach yet, but winning this weekend means they can only lose the title on goal difference. So they should be up for it

Welcome SwearyCanary, but this week it's a tough gig so I'm going for a plain old boring draw with West Ham being tired after their European game.

• Like 1

I’ll be leaning on PUPs of experience this week and delaying my final picks until West Spam have been dispatched from Europe in case that offers a bit of insight. That or have a few too many celebrating their triumph. Fingers crossed I make a decent contribution to the superb cause. 

• Like 3

Evening all

I'm signing off for the season as I'm off to the US Friday. I'll therefore give you my final 3 picks Nutty.

7/5 Bristol Rovers v S****horpe home win

14/5 Dortmund v Hertha home win

21/5 Inter v Sampdoria home win

For City's games I'm going to invoke Sod's Law:

v West Ham Jared Bowen to score (we tried to sign him)

v Leicester Maddison to score

v Wolves Ruddy to save a penalty

v Spurs Skipp to score (someone else will pick Kane).

Good luck all pickers and PUPs for the rest of the season See you all in August.

Edited by Kathy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kathy said:

Evening all

I'm signing off for the season as I'm off to the US Friday. I'll therefore give you my final 3 picks Nutty.

7/5 Bristol Rovers v S****horpe home win

14/5 Dortmund v Hertha home win

21/5 Inter v Sampdoria home win

For City's games I'm going to invoke Sod's Law:

v Villa Buendia to score

v West Ham Jared Bowen to score (we tried to sign him)

v Spurs Skipp to score (someone else will pick Kane).

Good luck all pickers and PUPs for the rest of the season See you all in August.

I think you’ve got your dates mixed up Kathy-we played Villa last week! Also, you’ve forgotten the Leicester and Wolves games-how about Maddison to score a free kick and Ruddy to save a penalty? 🤣

Verona v AC Milan away win

Bowen and Yarmolenko to score

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

I think you’ve got your dates mixed up Kathy-we played Villa last week! Also, you’ve forgotten the Leicester and Wolves games-how about Maddison to score a free kick and Ruddy to save a penalty? 🤣

Thanks. Prepared it a couple of weeks ago, then it popped up on my 'to do' list while packing, and just cut and pasted it. My bad 😳

Middlesbrough away win 

Ncfc - both teams to score Pukki to score anytime 

Good luck pups

• Like 1

A very good morning to the three Y's.....Nutty, Inchy and Sweary and good luck to the pickers not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Championship and a final day win at HOME for newly promoted BOURNEMOUTH v Millwall.

Sunday v West Ham and Pukki to score with a penalty at anytime.

• Like 1

Hey all

Bournemouth v MILLWALL - AWAY WIN

For the City bet, I'm waiting to see what happens to West Ham tonight...

LeedsCanary

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, staying in Iceland this week with STJARNAN VS. FRAM (home win).

For the City bet how's about Gilmour to shock everyone and score (anytime). 😱

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

• Like 1

For Inchy...

Liverpool         v          Tottenham          Home Win

For Sweary...

Teemu Pukki to score the first goal of the game   

• Like 1

Hi pups

my pick this week is luasanne v BASEL

AWAY WIN. In Switzerland 

for the NCFC bet 1-0 city win

Good luck pups

• Like 1

Bayern Munich to beat Stuttgart. 

For the Norwich game, over 3.5 goals. 

Very best of luck. 

Good morning PUPs! Some excellent suggestions for the Norwich picks, which have really helped steer me this week. I’m feeling vaguely optimistic about Sunday and West Ham could be knackered, but they’ll also be hungry to secure Europe for next year and I suspect Smith may be a little experimental in his approach with preseason being so short and us already down. All of which means that I think a draw seems like a possibility and my picks are,

Half time/Full time Norwich/Draw

Pukki to score anytime

Bowen to score anytime 

1-0 Norwich at half time

Best of luck to Inchy, whose expertise should hopefully shine through and make up for any shortfall I create 😂

OTBC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning all & the very best of luck to Inchy & Sweary in boosting the fund pot.

My pick is a draw between preston & middlesborough, where c3-1 for a poor team strong at home hosting a good team who are weak away seems like good value.

As for city, i think its 9 years since we got a win against them, will it be time for a change or simply more of the same?   If we are ever going to break that pattern its this week;  relegation pressure lifted,   time to play for next seasons starting XI and a tired wet sham means its all aligned does it?  or ACN?   I suspect we wont lose.   <2.5 goals, pukki to score anytime & BTTS is my hopeful punt

• Like 1

Good luck PUPS, confident you’ll finish the season strong!

For me it’s the relegation playoff in Czech Rep, (I’ll never call it Czechia)…Zlin v Bohemians-Home win.

For Norwich I’m going with Soucek to score.

OTBC 💛💚

Nutty, I am away next week, so would like to submit two weeks worth please?

This week

Borussia Dortmund to win away at bottom team

Teemu to score anytime

Next week;

Celtic to beat Motherwell, and

a repeat of the 1-0 FA Cup win for us at Molineux

All the very best of good fortune Pickers

• Thanks 1

Keep all the fab picks coming ladies and gents, each and every one is being looked at and considered and I shall make my final selections at about 7pm this evening. 

No pick will go unlooked at and I always do my best when given the honour of selecting the final 6.

Thanks again for all the great picks so far.

Edited by Inch High aka Inchy..
  • Thanks 1

The promotion round in the Hessen section of the German Oberliga.

Eintracht Stadtallendorf to win at home against Dietkirchen. Top versus bottom in the round. The odds are 1/10.

-

For the match bet I like the look of Jonathan Rowe as the last goalscorer, at 16/1.

Good luck to all!

A home win for West Brom against Barnsley for the Final 6, for absolutely no reason. Odds 2/5.

Didn't realise Sweary was going to be so quick off the block so no NCFC match bet from me!

Good luck to Inch High aka Inchy, SwearyCanary and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

A home win for West Brom against Barnsley for the Final 6, for absolutely no reason. Odds 2/5.

Didn't realise Sweary was going to be so quick off the block so no NCFC match bet from me!

Good luck to Inch High aka Inchy, SwearyCanary and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Sorry angry, rookie nerves playing havoc. That said, I’m ‘happy’ with my predictions 🤞🏽😬🙈

• Like 1

OK here goes.

Bristol rovers v S****horpe...Home win  (Kathy)

Bournemouth v Millwall...Home win  (Tilly and Leeds)

Stjarnan v Fram....Home win  (Apples)

Halifax v Aldershot...Home win (Hissing Sid)

Eintracht v Stradtallendorf...Home win  (Purple)

Arsenal v Leeds...Home win  (my pick)

Good luck to sweary and all our fellow pup's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1