Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Everton

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Richarlison is going to be in big big trouble for throwing that flare back into the crowd. I couldn't believe he did it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18431869/richarlison-everton-chelsea-flare-fa-probe-ban/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook010522&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651427639

As i thought at the time and no i was not reading The Sun it is a copy and past link from Book of Faces.

Interesting that Brentford have to play both Leeds and Everton. Highly unlikely, but if Everton win their game in hand and Bee's lose to both, the gap could be closed 2 and 3 points. 

They couldn't bottle it, could they? 😍

Hotting up to be a nice little relegation battle. Something to keep NCFC entertained whilst sunning it up on the beach as per..

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

the experts that hung their hat on Brentford before Eriksen's mini revival may still yet turn out to be right!

feel sorry for Leeds who seem to have been sucked in despite posting 11 points from their last 5 games before this weekends tonking.

8 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

The relegation battle is certainly getting tasty. Pity we didn’t manage to get involved.

We did..... and absolutely nailed it!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

Such an unlikeable club with Frank the fraud, Gordon the cheat, Richarlison the even bigger cheat and Pickford the arrogant **** (great save earlier though)

Im hoping they get relegated. For the 13 year old me whose heart Everton broke...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Interesting that Brentford have to play both Leeds and Everton. Highly unlikely, but if Everton win their game in hand and Bee's lose to both, the gap could be closed 2 and 3 points. 

They couldn't bottle it, could they? 😍

Hotting up to be a nice little relegation battle. Something to keep NCFC entertained whilst sunning it up on the beach as per..

Yes and Southampton too. They’re playing Brentford this weekend so if there’s a positive result, whoever looses could be still on 40 points going in to the final weekend needing something. If that was Southampton, they’d only have two to play and the home match is v Liverpool.  

Edited by Jezzard

1 hour ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

the experts that hung their hat on Brentford before Eriksen's mini revival may still yet turn out to be right!

feel sorry for Leeds who seem to have been sucked in despite posting 11 points from their last 5 games before this weekends tonking.

404 not found

• Haha 1

Leeds and their neanderthal lowlife fans hopefully will go down,  lose most of their best players and hopefully sink back into Championship/League 1 nothingness. Deteste them and then some!

18 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

404 not found

Potential for post of the year 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If Leeds or Everton go down almost certain to take up one of the automatic promotion places next season

16 minutes ago, daly said:

If Leeds or Everton go down almost certain to take up one of the automatic promotion places next season

Someone has to as we'll have the other one.

16 minutes ago, daly said:

Not Everton. Big financial problems regardless of what league they're in. The absence of PL money could see them do a Leeds/Sunderland/Charlton etc and simply keep dropping.

DCL and Richarlison probably leaving whatever happens, but would have to lose a lot more if they go down to have any kind of hope of staying afloat a league below.

Some very ITK pieces written by Everton fans/pundits about the subject if you look around (or listen around on podcasts). They're s****** themselves about the prospect of relegation.

I watched them on MOTD, and as much as I can't stand them, they absolutely showed fighting spirit and gave it a good go against Chelsea and got their reward. Big thanks to Pickford too for some outstanding saves. 

Crowd and fans both encouraging each other. How it should be. (plus I didn't hear a drum!). 

So as much as I dislike Everton, much respect for that. Not sure I agree with the tactics of letting fireworks off outside the visitors hotel during the night though....