Sign in to follow this  
glory.win or die.

More Journalists In the know...

They all seem to be coming out of the woodwork with stories now relegation is confirmed.

This is interesting, and concerning in equal measures...and somewhat Unsurprising!

Screenshot_20220430-214204_Twitter.jpg

How can someone who did such a great job in our Championship seasons have got so much so spectacularly wrong this season. A total and utter shambles*.

*if these journalists aren't just making up ****

It started with BK8 in fairness. How does doing due diligence get forgotten that badly?

And now this… if true then Webber’s tenure is over with a bit of a mark after such early promise. This just sounds like me trying to recruit players for a premier league football club; I haven’t got a fkng clue so I’d just go on Google and see what comes up…

Edited by Danke bitte
Ballsed up

I think it’s pretty clear Webber and Ma****er had a fall out at some point as he’s been gunning for him for a while now 

• Like 1

It says a lot about the owners too if they allowed Webber to go up a mountain when players were needed! Little old Norwich indeed with amateurs at the helm 😡

2 minutes ago, Big O said:

I think it’s pretty clear Webber and Ma****er had a fall out at some point as he’s been gunning for him for a while now 

Yep, he's been saying for a few weeks that we was looking for players in January so not sure why Webber was saying we wasn't.

Michael Bailey said something in his article about the loss of Kieran Scott having been a big knock on effect in the summer.

No chance. Cannot believe even Norwich would be this amateurish.

Weren’t we maxed out on loans? How would we be able to get 2 more or have I misunderstood something?

• Like 1

See, sadly, as I have been saying for years, it's starting to all come out now. 

Stuart Webber and The Emperor's New Clothes!

Edited by norfolkbroadslim

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Weren’t we maxed out on loans? How would we be able to get 2 more or have I misunderstood something?

Was about to post the same, unless we could still get them from abroad? 

If there's any truth in this, then just wow, Webber's position is most certainly untenable now. 

32 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

How can someone who did such a great job in our Championship seasons have got so much so spectacularly wrong this season. A total and utter shambles*.

Easier to get signings right when you're a big fish in a smaller pond. 

I’m a bit dubious about this one, I have to say - we’d got our two PL loans so would have had to return them both in order to get two more…though o/s is different.

The £30k thing is slightly misleading as most loans are subsidised by the parent club , we all know this.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Whilst he has done a rubbish job this season I think this is Ma****er making things up because he fell out with Webber.

We already had as many loans as we could so don't see why we would be advertising for more..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Whilst he has done a rubbish job this season I think this is Ma****er making things up because he fell out with Webber.

We already had as many loans as we could so don't see why we would be advertising for more..

Like I asked above though could we have got more from abroad? I understand foreign loans aren't classed as loans but short term transfers, but unsure on any limits on numbers? 

Just now, hogesar said:

I could see a world where we were 'putting out feelers' as there was thought that Gilmour could have returned to Chelsea.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

The optimist in me hopes it was because they realised what an absolute turd of a job they'd done with our loan recruits and were looking to rectify that.

However, as we know, all was well so no problem with our main man answering the mountain's call. The fact that our Sporting Director ****ed off during the transfer window shouldn't be believable yet happened, so I refuse to completely dismiss these rumours out of hand.

• Like 1

Webber, had so many believing his opening deeply critical early narrative of previous regimes that we p****d the money up the wall from previous promotions. That he was left with nothing and he would have to become a messiah and turn the water into wine.

What Webber deliberately failed to acknowledge was that he inherited Godfrey, Maddison, Lewis, Aarons and the Murphies. All subsequently sold for many millions, with Aarons likely to be sold this summer...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

It’s called luck and over-rated

23 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’m a bit dubious about this one, I have to say - we’d got our two PL loans so would have had to return them both in order to get two more…though o/s is different.

The £30k thing is slightly misleading as most loans are subsidised by the parent club , we all know this.

Well was reported at the time by the pinkun guys that we were looking at loans from abroad during January.

That's not the case at all, you think clubs don't pay the wages of loan players they sign??? You think we loan out all those players for free? 

Not a chance any premier league side isn't paying the wages for a player they signed on loan, might happen lower down the leagues where money is not so much.

6 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Well was reported at the time by the pinkun guys that we were looking at loans from abroad during January.

That's not the case at all, you think clubs don't pay the wages of loan players they sign??? You think we loan out all those players for free? 

Not a chance any premier league side isn't paying the wages for a player they signed on loan, might happen lower down the leagues where money is not so much.

Indeed, at Premier League level, clubs will be likely be paying a loan fee in addition to wages in most cases. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Agree he's done it because he's fallen out with Webber, disagree that he's making it up.

But there's every chance the pair of them are full of sh*t.