Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

worthy could admit his mistakes

there is an easy solution to all this bitching and in fighting between factions at the club.

how about worthy accepting that he has made mistakes with tactics, signings, selections and substitution? also tell us why he is so reluctant to use young players and then sign loan players that dont even make the 16 but we are still paying them! that certainly would help me think about whether he is the right man to continue as boss, not that i think he is as he has made too many mistakes.

another easy solution would be to do what they should have done in October - sack him

[quote user="baldyboy"]

there is an easy solution to all this bitching and in fighting between factions at the club.

how about worthy accepting that he has made mistakes with tactics, signings, selections and substitution? also tell us why he is so reluctant to use young players and then sign loan players that dont even make the 16 but we are still paying them! that certainly would help me think about whether he is the right man to continue as boss, not that i think he is as he has made too many mistakes.

[/quote]

Agreed !   but can you see Nigel   admitting any such thing ?