Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

At least someone was laughing and smiling at the end..

20 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Wow. Let me know when you actually bother to do anything yourself to get rid of the mean old Delia, as opposed to sniping at others on an online forum for supporting their club. 🙃

Supporting Norwich City does not mean I have to have unbinding loyalty to the majority shareholders. I follow the club, not Delia Smith and Michael Wyn-Jones. Also, this view that I have to be outside Carrow Road with a pitchfork if I don’t necessarily agree with how the club is run is absolute nonsense. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Supporting Norwich City does not mean I have to have unbinding loyalty to the majority shareholders. I follow the club, not Delia Smith and Michael Wyn-Jones. Also, this view that I have to be outside Carrow Road with a pitchfork if I don’t necessarily agree with how the club is run is absolute nonsense. 

Weirdly I agree with all of that. Up until you blamed other part(s) of the fanbase and called them zombies.

If that's fair then its totally fair for me to blame those who aren't 'zombies' but don't have what it takes to do anything about it.

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Weirdly I agree with all of that. Up until you blamed other part(s) of the fanbase and called them zombies.

If that's fair then its totally fair for me to blame those who aren't 'zombies' but don't have what it takes to do anything about it.

Sorry for saying hurty words about Delia and her supporters. I hope I didn’t upset you too much. 

2 minutes ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Sorry for saying hurty words about Delia and her supporters. I hope I didn’t upset you too much. 

Not at all. Most of us find it quite funny, if not a little sad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

Regardless of the results displayed at the bottom, the image is from the end of the match.

Numerous tweets were asking why Delia was laughing after the final whistle had blown at Villa Park.

Wtaf. People aren’t allowed to smile?  Jesus, your life must be utterly depressing.  Even funerals can have funny moments!

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Could be pre or post match, Final Score continually shows latest scores/results of all divisions on a loop. 

Yeah true, to be fair.

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wtaf. People aren’t allowed to smile?  Jesus, your life must be utterly depressing.  Even funerals can have funny moments!

Why would you be laughing and smiling when you've just been absolutely humiliated yet again? 

So my life must be utterly depressing because I'm not smiling that we've just been relegated after yet another **** poor effort under Smith? Good one 😂 👍 

26 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Why would you be laughing and smiling when you've just been absolutely humiliated yet again? 

So my life must be utterly depressing because I'm not smiling that we've just been relegated after yet another **** poor effort under Smith? Good one 😂👍 

Ah, I get it. We must all wear black and wander with our heads bowed until you say it’s ok to stop?  

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Ah, I get it. We must all wear black and wander with our heads bowed until you say it’s ok to stop?  

What the hell are you talking about? 😂

We are not the owners of NCFC who have just been relegated with 4 games remaining after a pathetic "attempt" at staying up - to sit there laughing and smiling knowing the cameras are on you as the owner is absolutely tone deaf.

Comparing it with funerals too, Christ 😂 at least at funerals people do smile as you say, usually because there are good/funny memories of the deceased - how this is relevant to Norwich City going down and Delia laughing about is anyone's guess!

You're talking absolute sh*t. As usual.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I hope you didn't smile at a wife or family member or acquaintance past 5pm today. 🙃

12 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

What the hell are you talking about? 😂

We are not the owners of NCFC who have just been relegated with 4 games remaining after a pathetic "attempt" at staying up - to sit there laughing and smiling knowing the cameras are on you as the owner is absolutely tone deaf.

Comparing it with funerals too, Christ 😂 at least at funerals people do smile as you say, usually because there are good/funny memories of the deceased - how this is relevant to Norwich City going down and Delia laughing about is anyone's guess!

You're talking absolute sh*t. As usual.

Wow, yet you’re happy to bandy around phrases like ‘tone deaf’. 

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Are we allowed to smile today ? What is the time limit on this ? 

If you are struggling I just re read the press release for the new crest . Have to say that cheered me up . Can’t beat a bit of marketing speak on a Sunday. 

• Haha 1