Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

At least someone was laughing and smiling at the end..

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

It could be the photo was taken before kick off 

Well MK Dons got off to a rip roaring start then. 5-0 up after -5 mins.

• Haha 3

Its stupid to accuse her of laughing even if it was after the game. We have just lost a football match is all. Do we not laugh until we win?

And you don't know what she was laughing at or for.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The league one fixtures kicked off at like 1pm.

This was before the game but whatever, people on here are seriously desperate.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

You seem to have a habit of getting basic stuff wrong! The League One fixtures kicked off at 12.30.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Fair. I have zero interest in lower league football so unaware of early kick-offs.

Regardless of the results displayed at the bottom, the image is from the end of the match.

Numerous tweets were asking why Delia was laughing after the final whistle had blown at Villa Park.

4 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Regardless of the results displayed at the bottom, the image is from the end of the match.

Numerous tweets were asking why Delia was laughing after the final whistle had blown at Villa Park.

It was before the start of our match , at the final whistle she had a face like rotten trout …… trust me as I was watched the game on my fire stick  ….. really glum , like she normally looks after watching us for 90 minutes.

23 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

League 1 games kicked off at 12.30

EDIT : just realised you've been told this about 50 times already 🙈😂

Edited by Ken Hairy

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

League 1 games kicked off at 12.30

In her seat early then.....if the piccy is before kick-off.....

Even if she looked like she's chewing a wasp at full time, THIS is how she's feeling on the inside, they don't like the premier league and being back in the chumps is right up her alley and fully in her comfort zone. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

"Numerous tweets" - that well known factual baseline.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Heading South said:

It was before the start of our match , at the final whistle she had a face like rotten trout …… trust me as I was watched the game on my fire stick  ….. really glum , like she normally looks after watching us for 90 minutes.

In other words she had a fabulous time,  thanking the rest of the board for such a successful season . money well spent, quality coaching, staff giving 100 % ,   happy cheerful fans,

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Could be pre or post match, Final Score continually shows latest scores/results of all divisions on a loop. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Watched the game live and she had a face like a smacked @rse  at the end. Even it she was laughing after the game it may have just been that she was laughing because it was a week closer to Fat Frank coming down after snubbing us so he wouldn't be in a relegation battle 🤪

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

You seem to have a habit of getting basic stuff wrong! The League One fixtures kicked off at 12.30.

"At like" because I wasn't sure, but still reinforced my overall point. You really need to try harder,  or even better, give up.

1 hour ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

She’s laughing knowing that despite how many woeful PL seasons we have, she will always have her army of zombies defending her to the hilt.

Damn those zombies. If only the real undead done enough about it the other side.. 

10 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Damn those zombies. If only the real undead done enough about it the other side.. 

Thanks for proving my point 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

1 minute ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Thanks for proving my point 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I dont see the need to insult those fans who supp...Well they might not even support. They might just not actively protest. Were you at the 10 man protest last week? If not I'm not sure its right for you to accuse other fans of being zombies.

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

It could be the photo was taken before kick off 

I definitely wasn't, I saw this during the game. This was quite late on in the game. I can't remember if we was losing 1-0 or 2-0, but it was definitely when Burnley were 2-1 up.

22 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I dont see the need to insult those fans who supp...Well they might not even support. They might just not actively protest. Were you at the 10 man protest last week? If not I'm not sure its right for you to accuse other fans of being zombies.

I can have absolutely any opinion I want about my football club, and I don’t have to justify it to a condescending and patronising plank like you.

11 minutes ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

I can have absolutely any opinion I want about my football club, and I don’t have to justify it to a condescending and patronising plank like you.

Wow. Let me know when you actually bother to do anything yourself to get rid of the mean old Delia, as opposed to sniping at others on an online forum for supporting their club. 🙃

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Wow. Let me know when you actually bother to do anything yourself to get rid of the mean old Delia, as opposed to sniping at others on an online forum for supporting their club. 🙃

40 minutes ago, hogesar said:

On your wind up duty (again) I see

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

On your wind up duty (again) I see

Not at all. Simply saying it wasn't necessary to insult something like 80% of our fanbase. My retort was after being insulted twice by HHS directly.

But as per, you see what you want to see.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Not at all. Simply saying it wasn't necessary to insult something like 80% of our fanbase. My retort was after being insulted twice by HHS directly.

But as per, you see what you want to see.

I will, you certainly do too