Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Villa (PL/A) *****

Well... that's that then....

at least we now know (as if we didn't already) and we can just focus on the summer and getting ready for another chumps campaign...

Still....Webber out! Recruitment has been shocking as many have said time and time again, no lessons learnt, same old shi..te, different season... Would say big changes needed, but I feel like I've been saying that since we went down under hughton. 

3 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Did it ever really start?

OTBC

We will always have Watford away if nothing else.

Well, some folks will finally get the wish they have wanted since Christmas and our relegation confirmed.

I hope some have a little wobble of their heads and ask themselves why they have wanted this for so long?

Enevitable, bitter, disappointing, but I have been embarrassed mainly by the small, online vocal few, who have been on a witch hunt since game 5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, chicken said:

Well, some folks will finally get the wish they have wanted since Christmas and our relegation confirmed.

I hope some have a little wobble of their heads and ask themselves why they have wanted this for so long?

Enevitable, bitter, disappointing, but I have been embarrassed mainly by the small, online vocal few, who have been on a witch hunt since game 5.

No one wanted it, it’s just been inevitable.

• Like 5

Now we have to have the inquest. The Board, Webber and Deano all have to look at what they have achieved. As far as I can see, sweet FA.

If anyone can say they can see anything to be happy about or looking forward to, please send me a copy of your prescription.

2 minutes ago, chicken said:

I doubt our majority shareholders will be that ar$ed about relegation though tbh. And people wonder why none of these players and a lot of fans have very much belief.

Edited by (Hoola)Han Solo

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Now we have to have the inquest. The Board, Webber and Deano all have to look at what they have achieved. As far as I can see, sweet FA.

If anyone can say they can see anything to be happy about or looking forward to, please send me a copy of your prescription.

You forgot players, Christ there’s been a lack of fight as well as talent.

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Mainly because I look at our squad even with some inevitable sales and its full of proven championship title winners. Then I look at the championship and see the likes of Luton up there.

Luton are 'up there' as they fully deserve to be. Belittle the Championship if you like but don't be surprised if you are in for a real shock next season. NCFC is a club in decline.

1 minute ago, chicken said:

That is a silly post Chicken. I thought you were better than that. Nobody wanted this. Nobody. Its just the different opinions of why or how to change it that make this a football forum and not a series of yes, I agree.

• Like 4

None of them looked like they gave a **** at the end there, although I suppose they all already knew it was inevitable. 

4 minutes ago, chicken said:

Chicken...just what we need today of all days. Unnecessary post.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

3 minutes ago, chicken said:

What? 😂

So it's the fans fault 🤣😂🤣😂

I think your head needs a wobble.

• Like 1

Just now, Monty13 said:

You forgot players, Christ there’s been a lack of fight as well as talent.

I don't blame the players. Going into the EPL depending on loan players is not their fault.