Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Cantwell Tonight

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

When Cantwell played in the Academy, all the academy boys had to take lessons at Easton and Ottley College in Colney. At the end of term there was an English exam for a bunch of students, including the academy players. The exam invigilators told all the students to close and put away their mobile phones before the exam could begin. All except one student complied, a certain Todd Cantwell.

When the exam invigilator asked why he had not put away his phone, Cantwell replied that he had to have his phone open and to hand at all times because his agent might call. The invigilator pointed out that he could not take the exam unless he complied with the rules. It took several minutes of arguing backwards and forwards, holding up the rest of the students before Cantwell would agree to close his phone and put it away.

Even during his academy days, Cantwell was acting the entitled d*** h*** and not much has changed since. BTW, the Murphy twins were part of this same group and were perfectly well behaved during their time at the college. 

Is this true or just gossip? What evidence is there for this story? If true, it's pretty damning. But if it's just hearsay, it's totally unfair. (And I am far from being one of Cantwell's supporters).

3 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

HURTINBOMBS — Hurtinbombs' 50 Great action movie quotes

Ajax quote to the 'Baseball Fury'...."I'll shove that bat up your **** and turn you into a popsicle.".....

Can you imagine those lads “ no tea for me tonight mum, I’m off out. Can I borrow your make up first ? “ 😁

14 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

When Cantwell played in the Academy, all the academy boys had to take lessons at Easton and Ottley College in Colney. At the end of term there was an English exam for a bunch of students, including the academy players. The exam invigilators told all the students to close and put away their mobile phones before the exam could begin. All except one student complied, a certain Todd Cantwell.

When the exam invigilator asked why he had not put away his phone, Cantwell replied that he had to have his phone open and to hand at all times because his agent might call. The invigilator pointed out that he could not take the exam unless he complied with the rules. It took several minutes of arguing backwards and forwards, holding up the rest of the students before Cantwell would agree to close his phone and put it away.

Even during his academy days, Cantwell was acting the entitled d*** h*** and not much has changed since. BTW, the Murphy twins were part of this same group and were perfectly well behaved during their time at the college. 

This was going ever so well until... "the Murphy twins were part of this same group".

Nope. 

Murphy's are 27 and turned 27 in February. Cantwell is 24 and also turned 24 in February. So they were very unlikely to be sitting doing their exams together considering the age gap. (year 11 to year 9).

We also know that they weren't in the FA Youth Cup winning team together.

56 minutes ago, chicken said:

This was going ever so well until... "the Murphy twins were part of this same group".

Nope. 

Murphy's are 27 and turned 27 in February. Cantwell is 24 and also turned 24 in February. So they were very unlikely to be sitting doing their exams together considering the age gap. (year 11 to year 9).

We also know that they weren't in the FA Youth Cup winning team together.

Very true also my nephew played for Norwich under 14's and went to his Normal school so did Todd went to Dereham until he was 16 as he used to cry when my Nephews team beat Dereham high so they only have other lessons when they are full time not when they are at school 

4 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

Very true also my nephew played for Norwich under 14's and went to his Normal school so did Todd went to Dereham until he was 16 as he used to cry when my Nephews team beat Dereham high so they only have other lessons when they are full time not when they are at school 

OK. I may have made a mistake when I said he was in the Academy and not full time. When he was full time it would have put him together with the Murphy's. The source of this story is the adult who was in the room at the time.

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

OK. I may have made a mistake when I said he was in the Academy and not full time. When he was full time it would have put him together with the Murphy's. The source of this story is the adult who was in the room at the time.

Adults who were in rooms at times still exagerrate and make things up.

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

So many holes but just has to be true 😂

• Like 1