Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Preston Are Laughing At Us

So Worthless signs Etuhu from for £450k after a number of displays on loan that could be described as average at best....two months later he allows Jarrett to go in the other direction effectively on a free.  If I am not mistaken, Preston are 5th and tore us apart a couple of months ago, Jarrett has been handed the No.6 shirt, which along with all the right noises, implies he will be a regular.  Whereas Etuhu continues to deliver nothing for us and rots in the reserves.  Am I missing something?

Jarrett is a very good player, which I am sure he will prove at Preston, like he did at Plymouth when loaned out.  If he wasn''t, I don''t think Wigan would have offered him a new contract in the summer. Yes, he was average for us but had spent a great portion of the last two seasons injured and just required a decent run of games before getting back to his best.  Worthless couldn''t see past this and dropped him immediately after every average match.  Hughes is average at best every match and gets an constant run in the team.

Jarrett cost nothing and I beleive is a better player than Hughes, Etuhu and Robinson, which he will prove.  So if he''d had that run in the team that he needed, we could have potentially saved £1m on three misfits and maybe even got a goal from midfield. 

I think the above just confirms that there is something seriously wrong is Wothless'' head.  How Preston fans and Jarrett will be laughing when they get promoted and we finish 13th!!! 

Jarrett''s time here really was a disaster from start to finish, but I think there''s proably more to it than we know. I feel sorry for the lad and don''t feel that we really had a chance to see what he could do. He can''t be any worse than Etuhu, Hughes and Robinson. There must have been some major fall-out with Worthington.