Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

is milot rashica actually any good ?

I think he definitely has the ability, but just hasn't really shown it often enough. I'm not sure if that's a criticism of his consistency, or whether it's just because he's been in such a poor team. 

I do feel that if he stays next season then he will be excellent in the Championship.

33 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

This is an interesting conundrum we'll never know.  Had we not sold Emi we, we wouldn't have been able to afford the Sargent-Rash-Tzolis, and would have had to be far more careful on who we bought, focused on specific areas to strengthen. Naturally an Emi would still have created more chances for pukki, we may have scored more goals, won more games, such was their understanding.

Equally Emi may have turned into another Cantwell situation. I suspect Webber let Emi go, as the thought was Cantwell could become our creative source, so hoping the addition of Tzolis & Rashica would provide a creative front line. Such is hindsight!  

Rashica will only go if we can make a good profit, & I'd be surprised if anyone's seen enough from him to want to pay £10-15m+ for him.

He'll have a much better 2nd season with us at a lower level, and could be very dangerous

Not necessarily. If he's keen on a return to Bremen and they offer to write off some / most / all of what we still owe them then a deal is there to be done. The old adage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'the player wanted out' is always a useful 'get out' clause for the selling club. I'm sure Webber could make good use of 90% of said players wages!

I have said every time the subject is brought up ....... there is no Premier League club that already hasn't got better, he will go nowhere in this country this summer

Remember when we went down a few years back and Robert Snodgrass was the only person who looked like they gave a crap?

that

• Haha 1

He has his moments, but in a way he feels like minor upgrade to Onel. Has pace and is better dribbler, but his final delivery and decision making lets him down most of the time. Seems like trend with wingers we have bought lately..