Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

A very wierd dream!

Ok,as normal I woke up this morning and i remembered the dream I had (We can all hope!):

I was in a conference/board meeting room (from a fly on the wall prospective) which had a clock on the wall which said 20th March 2006 15:11. There was Delia, Doncaster and 3 other blokes I couldn''t see due to the angle i was at, Anyway to cut a long story shortish, they were talking about the best way to announce the resignation of Worthington, After they said they would break the news to the EDP, a grey hair man sat up and worked out (i''m guessing this was worthy!). My Dream cut to the evening news when it said that worthy was sacked and had been deported (?????). The reasons were due to pressure on the board from various stimula (i''m guessing that means the WO''ers).

Keep on Protesting, remember until the 20th of March we have Leeds and Sheff Utd,  so two big loses and quality protests and then.........you never know, wierder things have happened! My dreams have come true twice in my life, lets hope this''ll make it three!

Well, we can always dream can''t we?

''Worked out'' or ''Walked out''? Actually getting up and working out is just the sort of thing he would do, hard work ethic and all that.