vlad666

Webber interview with the times

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I bet you love Knock, Knock jokes. 

I prefer the dad joke but I’m always up for a laugh, after all I haven’t blocked you yet.

💥

Edited by Nuff Said

3 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

First time it’s been hard for “Big” Vince for a while I suspect.

You lot are just like Delia and the rest of the club hierarchy - having a laugh whilst the club goes down the swanny. You are not in any way true supporters. You are the enemy within.

IMO the first sign that Webber's star was falling at NCFC was the way in which Farke's sacking was handled, and the seemingly disorganised process to replace him.

The fact we ended up with a coach who wasn't even available until after Farke was dumped in Brentford's dressing room, I believe, set alarm bells ringing for a lot of fans in terms of the why/when/how of his sacking.

This, combined with the fact the impact of the new recruits has been next to nothing this season (despite the fact that this time we were assured big money was being spent) has utterly heaped the pressure on him so not surprised to see it starting to tell, given his reaction this weekend.

Either the interview was deliberately engineered because SW wants out, or it was an incredibly naive move given our dismal showing this season and the media criticism we have faced.

As I said, there is no doubt SW has done some superb work at the club, but nobody can deny both Premiership seasons have been an abject failure from the perspective of sporting success.

Would it even be possible for somebody else to do a better job than he has? I have my doubts, but suspect we could soon find out...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

You lot are just like Delia and the rest of the club hierarchy - having a laugh whilst the club goes down the swanny. You are not in any way true supporters. You are the enemy within.

Yeah @Nuff Said!! Go support them down the road, worst supporter on this forum!! 😅

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

IMO the first sign that Webber's star was falling at NCFC was the way in which Farke's sacking was handled, and the seemingly disorganised process to replace him.

The fact we ended up with a coach who wasn't even available until after Farke was dumped in Brentford's dressing room, I believe, set alarm bells ringing for a lot of fans in terms of the why/when/how of his sacking.

This, combined with the fact the impact of the new recruits has been next to nothing this season (despite the fact that this time we were assured big money was being spent) has utterly heaped the pressure on him so not surprised to see it starting to tell, given his reaction this weekend.

Either the interview was deliberately engineered because SW wants out, or it was an incredibly naive move given our dismal showing this season and the media criticism we have faced.

As I said, there is no doubt SW has done some superb work at the club, but nobody can deny both Premiership seasons have been an abject failure from the perspective of sporting success.

Would it even be possible for somebody else to do a better job than he has? I have my doubts, but suspect we could soon find out...

I don't think it was naive - I think it was deliberate. He wants out but he wants a payment, which he won't get if he resigns.

27 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I prefer the dad joke but I’m always up for a laugh, after all I haven’t blocked you yet.

💥

Respect, blocking is always a last resort. Have a nice night what’s left of it. 

• Like 1

On 23/04/2022 at 12:46, Capt. Pants said:

I don't think Webber can look Deano in the eye now and demand 100%, nor can Deano the players.

NCFC a club that will happily accept 2nd best. 

Anything up to 26th best is fine

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Respect, blocking is always a last resort. Have a nice night what’s left of it. 

Bridgerton and a bottle of red, so 😕

On 23/04/2022 at 15:43, GenerationA47 said:

The quotes aren’t terribly edifying but on the other hand, look at it this way: this man is giving us 100% nine out of every 10 days a week

That’s a long week!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Bridgerton and a bottle of red, so 😕

Try the Co-op Unexpected red at £6.75, absolute bargain to get excited. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Ian said:

I dont know why, but this made me think of that episode of The Apprentice, where they have to sell stuff to the French, but for one reason or another they c*ck things up and they ended up buying bargain basement smart-price cheddar, and try to sell that to the French.

When Sugar gives them a grilling back in the studio, the guy tries to blag it, and insists that this was a deliberate choice once they saw 'the quality of the cheese!'

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Ian said:

His time is finished here. His ego has become a huge problem. His commitment is missing. He believes in his own hype and the time has arrived for him to walk. And yes another person can fill the slot and give 💯 +. it's unhealthy  in the Norwich hierarchy just now. Stu you don't own the club. Please just give your ego another boost by taking the tourist route to Everest. I wish you well in your ambition to climb Everest. Please though don't come back. I've listened to enough from you of me me me . Get your head out of your ar*e and go far away from Carrow road.

The man ,the myth ,the legend - my As*

10 hours ago, hogesar said:

Yeah @Nuff Said!! Go support them down the road, worst supporter on this forum!! 😅

I am referring to you as well. In fact, especially you.

1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

I am referring to you as well. In fact, especially you.

N'awh 🥺

11 hours ago, Mengo said:

His time is finished here. His ego has become a huge problem. His commitment is missing. He believes in his own hype and the time has arrived for him to walk. And yes another person can fill the slot and give 💯 +. it's unhealthy  in the Norwich hierarchy just now. Stu you don't own the club. Please just give your ego another boost by taking the tourist route to Everest. I wish you well in your ambition to climb Everest. Please though don't come back. I've listened to enough from you of me me me . Get your head out of your ar*e and go far away from Carrow road.

Needs to be gone by season end to allow Adams and Smith to rebuild for next season.

With him hanging on and blocking process will be highly damaging for the club and it's owners.

How the hell did we get to this shambles?

12 hours ago, Mengo said:

Spot on that. Damming, but true.

We're being run pathetically with zero leadership. For all his words, I'm thinking back to the high performance podcast, Webber is seriously showing himself up as a fraud.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Needs to be gone by season end to allow Adams and Smith to rebuild for next season.

With him hanging on and blocking process will be highly damaging for the club and it's owners.

How the hell did we get to this shambles?

God knows. This time last season we were cruising to 97 points.

I agree that he needs to be gone by season end. And judging by the poll on here, and other comments I have read elsewhere, I think that's the majority opinion of the fans.

13 hours ago, Mengo said:

Please just give your ego another boost by taking the tourist route to Everest. I wish you well in your ambition to climb Everest.

Hopefully his Sherpas will get him 90% of the way to the top and then turn back, with their job done to his levels of satisfaction. 🤣

Apples

• Haha 2