Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Your Newcastle predictions

So what are we thinking? Normally in recent years whenever we have played Newcastle they have been pretty poor, after all the last time we were beaten by them was 2016 with that crazy 4-3 (less said about our 6-2 loss to them in 2015 however..)

Anyway, credit has to be given to Newcastle right now as for a good half of this season they were awful. Looked destined for relegation.. Until now. Eddie Howe has taken them over and pulled off the great escape and has them flying and full of confidence, which doesn't fill me with much hope for tommorow.. Here's hoping even if we are to lose we at least put in the same kind of attacking never say die effort we put in against United.. And that Gibson has learned from his mistakes 😉

Anyways what are your predictions and score predictions?

Well Kenny should be out (broken toe?) so I'm assuming Gilmour will start, which in itself normally means we lose.

Hope I'm wrong.

Can see a high-scoring draw here as Newcastle get some good counters off with effect, with a desperate Carrow Road crowd urging the team on in hope over expectation.

2-2.

Who really cares when a ****hole like Luton could replace us

Conference team a few years back

Disgusting that after the promotions and money this club has received we are no further ahead than we were years ago

My predictions

1. There will be Geordies present. Not many of them will wear shirts despite the fact they very much should.

2. I won't have the faintest idea what any of them are saying. Despite having a Geordie for a close friend.

3. There will be football played. 

4. Norwich will win. Or Newcastle will. Or it will be a draw. 

5. Cambridge will start another threat about it. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, toftwood said:

The team has lost all confidence and given up hope of success. City 0 Newcastle 3

Yeah, so much lost confidence we have scored 4 goals in the last two matches

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Refuse to give Eddie ‘I’m sticking to football and taking the pay check’ Howe and Newcastle handily purchased survival any credit at all. And akin to Keegan I would LOVE it if we beat them. My Newcastle loving colleague would get a good rendition of OTBC to mull over. 

but we will lose handsomely 

0-3 

woeful first half followed by respectable 0-0 in the second half. I hope I’m wrong 

Looks like Eddie Howe is planning on changing things for our game, hopefully disrupt some of their momentum.

On 22/04/2022 at 09:00, Capt. Pants said:

Well Kenny should be out (broken toe?) so I'm assuming Gilmour will start, which in itself normally means we lose.

Hope I'm wrong.

This. Minute we see the team news the result will be cast lol

It looks like it's gonna be a nice sunny day......In four and a half hours I'll be off to Carra and I won't let the football spoil the rest of my day....

Norwich 2-1

unless Gilmore starts, bring in Sorenson he will do a good job or Max in midfield which he will enjoy. Then can see us winning