Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 37

No photo description available.

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Week 37 already, the season is fast drawing to a close. Our presentation pot is now over £4,000 which is an incredible achievement by all the PUPs on this message board. I’ll get the £4,000 to Emma asap but she’s busy with the Canaryball Rally this week.

We have @Indy picking the final six this week. Indy is having his usual steady season and is running into top form right now just in time for his week in the hot-seat. He’s a great supporter of all the different PUPs initiatives on here and is already on Arrdee’s honours board after winning on his weekend last season. So let’s help Indy to a second final six win with our very best selection from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend.

We have another great supporter of all things PUPs with @Mr Apples making the Norwich picks for our game at home to Newcastle on Saturday. Mr Apples never misses a week supporting our PUPs in the hot-seats so lets all support him with some great suggestions from those on Bet 365 and Bill Hill. We once again have PUPanons insurance of £1 on Newcastle to win the game.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Indy and Mr Apples. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Emil and Graham the thread is yours.......🙃....

Edited by nutty nigel

A very good evening to you Nutty and of course the very best of luck to Indy and Mr Apples not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

PL this week and a HOME WIN for MAN CITY v Watford.

For the City game H/T Draw F/T Newcastle.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Thanks 1

Good Evening Pups.

For the Norwich game 2:1 to Norwich or 2:1 to Newcastle. Newcastles away form seems to play it tight so difficult to see a higher score than that

For the Six - Australian A-League - Adelaide United v Perth Glory - Home win - Adelaide not a top side, but Perths away form is terrible.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Thanks 1

St Etienne v Monaco away win

Normann to score 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

• Thanks 1

Liverpool home win please 

BTTS to score and Pukki anytime 

Good Luck Indy and Mr Apples 😀

• Thanks 1

Off to France this week with

Rennes (3rd, 11-1-4 41-13 home) v Lorient (16th, 2-5-10 15-36 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Indy, Mr Apple's, and all you PUPs 

• Thanks 1

Bradford to beat S****horpe for me please.

For City's game BTTS and Pukki to score any time.

Good luck Apples and Indy.

• Thanks 1

Hi PUPs and thanks Nutty for the very kind intro! Remind me again is it a tenner for the City selection? I'll also get the electronic pigeon to pop by with some cash so we can cover as many choices as possible.

For the 6 I'll go to Croatia with SLAVEN KOPRIVNICA VS. HAJDUK SPLIT (away win).

My selection will be Newcastle on the beach and a 3-1 win for City. 🤞😅

I'll be making my selections late on Friday afternoon so pile them in! 💛💚

Apples

• Thanks 1

Cove Rangers to beat Dumbarton. Top vs second bottom.

BTTS and Norwich win at 6/1

Very best of luck

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

Hi PUPs and thanks Nutty for the very kind intro! Remind me again is it a tenner for the City selection? I'll also get the electronic pigeon to pop by with some cash so we can cover as many choices as possible.

For the 6 I'll go to Croatia with SLAVEN KOPRIVNICA VS. HAJDUK SPLIT (away win).

My selection will be Newcastle on the beach and a 3-1 win for City. 🤞😅

I'll be making my selections late on Friday afternoon so pile them in! 💛💚

Apples

Thanks Mr apples, yes it's a tenner 👍

• Thanks 1

Staying in England this week and I'll have....

Peterborough utd v Forest.....Away win.

Norwich bet....Pukki to score anytime.

All the very best to Indy and Apples this week and all our fellow Pup's

• Thanks 1

For Indy I'm going to League Two where I think...

Exeter          v          Rochdale          Home Win

For Mr Apples...

This treble is enhanced to 12/1 on Bet 365...

Norwich win / Pukki anytime goal / over 2 goals in match for both teams combined 

• Thanks 1

BOURNEMOUTH v Fulham - HOME WIN for Indy, banking on Fulham taking their foot off the gas a little as their job is done.

For Mr Apples, I'm expecting ghouls in this one - over 4.5 @5/1 

Good luck everyone 

LeedsCanary

• Thanks 1

NN has beaten me to my tip so as a second choice I will go for a Millwall away win.

As for City it is time for a set piece goal so Grant to get his 50p shaped head on the end of a cross to score any time is my hugely optimistic punt.  

• Thanks 1

Hi PUPs, many thanks for all the suggestions and apologies for the early selection but I'm off out tonight and don't know when I'll wake up in the morning! 🍻🤪🤣 Nutty, you should also have a tenner in your PayPal account. 👍

BTTS - £2

HT Draw/FT Newcastle - £1

2-1 City - £2

3-1 City - £1

2-1 Newcastle - £1

Normann to score (anytime) - £1

Pukki to score (anytime) - £2

Hanley to score (anytime) - £1

HT Draw/FT City - £1

Norwich win - £2

Norwich Win/Pukki anytime/over 2 goals for the match combined - £3

Over 4.5 goals - £1

And a couple of cover bets

0-0 - £1

Jonjo Shelvey first player booked - £1 🤣

Best of luck and OTBC. 💛💚

Apples

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going a bit “out there” this week. I do like ZLF’s pick of Millwall at Birmingham and that was very nearly my choice but, to provide a bit more variety, I’m going against everything my head is telling me..

Its the early kick off which is always fraught with danger but I’m going for Arsenal v MAN U - Away win.

Arsenal just had a great win, Man U are largely hopeless but there would be nothing more Arsenal-like than to follow up a win at Stamford Bridge with a lacklustre home display. They’d lost 3 on the spin before that and Man U know who the new gaffer is now and that might motivate some of them to actually look half-arsed. It’s big odds and for good reason! 

Good luck everyone. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Going a bit “out there” this week. I do like ZLF’s pick of Millwall at Birmingham and that was very nearly my choice but, to provide a bit more variety, I’m going against everything my head is telling me..

Its the early kick off which is always fraught with danger but I’m going for Arsenal v MAN U - Away win.

Arsenal just had a great win, Man U are largely hopeless but there would be nothing more Arsenal-like than to follow up a win at Stamford Bridge with a lacklustre home display. They’d lost 3 on the spin before that and Man U know who the new gaffer is now and that might motivate some of them to actually look half-arsed. It’s big odds and for good reason! 

Good luck everyone. 

Cute pick @Duncan Edwards 👏🏽

Parma 

• Like 1

The Bayern Sud section of the German Oberliga.

Donaustauf to win at home against Schwabmunchedn.

Donaustauf are in so-so form but have had a couple of recent wins, and are still in with a slight chance of a play-off place. By contrast Schwabmunchen have lost their last eight with a 4/20 goal difference.

The odds are 1/6.

Good luck to all!

@nutty nigel unless you know something i don't i find it odd that @Indy is yet to come on the thread so if you get in a muddle i am happy to step in at late notice if he has not shown up later this evening.

I’m here Til, just waiting till most have given their choices! I’ll be sending Nutty an additional £10 for a Saturday and Sunday pick, so if we get enough Sunday / Saturday picks would be brilliant!

• Like 2

Good luck to all PUPS…

My choice is Sunderland v Cambridge - Home Win.

For City, has to be a Pukki & Rashica both to score!

OTBC 💚💛

I’ll do my picks about 8 if that’s good with everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

The Bayern Sud section of the German Oberliga.

Donaustauf to win at home against Schwabmunchedn.

Donaustauf are in so-so form but have had a couple of recent wins, and are still in with a slight chance of a play-off place. By contrast Schwabmunchen have lost their last eight with a 4/20 goal difference.

The odds are 1/6.

Good luck to all!

Indy, that is a Saturday game. Odds on Sunday games in most of my favourite obscure leagues not available yet, but I quite like the look of:

The Norra section of the Swedish Ettan and Stockholm Inter to beat Team Thoren. Early days, but while Stockholm Inter have had a loss, a win and a draw, Team Thoren have lost all three, with a 1/10 goal difference. The odds are 1/7.

Cheers Purple, hopefully Nutty will ask someone else to pick the Sunday games, I’m bad enough with one set of choices 😂.