Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Listen to Man Utd v Norwich, or watch Man City v Liverpool?

For those of us who don't have cable/satellite telly (or use perfectly legal web streams!), the FA Cup gives us a rare chance to watch live footy on the BBC/ITV.

Trouble is, today's FA Cup semi-final kicks off at 3.30pm, clashing with our 3pm game at Man Utd. 

Man City v Liverpool has the potential to be a fairly decent game, with both sides having nothing to lose. While our game could be a rare win at Old Trafford, if Utd continue to be atrocious and Billy Gilmour learns how to play football.

So, what to do?

Plastics at Wembley, oblivious to the cancellation of trains from the North, maybe worth it to watch the shock on their faces when they see a whole pitch and no one is commentating for them.

Edited by The Bristol Nest

I'm sure the isp could block them if they wished. Like the music ones a few years ago. 

I shall watch us. Take every opportunity to watch us in the top flight, you don't know when it will happen again.

Actually I'll watch them with the sound off as well. Could be an afternoon of multi tasking watching 2 matches and the matchday thread!

15 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I'm sure the isp could block them if they wished. Like the music ones a few years ago. 

Takes 2 seconds to bypass.  Plus it needs a court order and the address only goes live 5 mins before the game 

Well, I listened to our lot. Priorities and all that.

Then switched on the telly to watch the last 20 minutes of the semifinal.

Good contests, both games.

3 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I don't support Liverpool or Man City so it's an easy choice 🤷‍♂️

Surprised this was even a question tbh.

9 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

For those of us who don't have cable/satellite telly (or use perfectly legal web streams!), the FA Cup gives us a rare chance to watch live footy on the BBC/ITV.

Trouble is, today's FA Cup semi-final kicks off at 3.30pm, clashing with our 3pm game at Man Utd. 

Man City v Liverpool has the potential to be a fairly decent game, with both sides having nothing to lose. While our game could be a rare win at Old Trafford, if Utd continue to be atrocious and Billy Gilmour learns how to play football.

So, what to do?

TBH if you have to ask you’re not a Norwich fan. End of

On 16/04/2022 at 13:55, keelansgrandad said:

No. I shall watch us. Won't be many streams next season.

There'll  be plenty.