chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Man Utd (PL/A) *****

I can just see Billy walking into the dressing room before every game smashing mirrors and setting up a ladder by the entrance. Before releasing one magpie.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Who would've thought the presence of Gilmour and Placheta would weaken the team?

Smith doesn't.

Amazingly.

Hope any interviewer asks Smith why he's brought on Placheta instead of Rowe. On performances Rows has been pushing for a start and always looks far more effective than Placheta.

• Like 1

As much as I dislike Gilmour even playing (let alone starting). I think it's Dowell being off that's causeda bigger loss. His football intelligence has made a difference in both games he has started.

• Like 2

One (?) of the encouraging things as the season has gone on is that we’ve become much harder to score against. Which makes today so disappointing.

Edited by Nuff Said

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I can just see Billy walking into the dressing room before every game smashing mirrors and setting up a ladder by the entrance. Before releasing one magpie.

And then opening an upside down packet of crisps.

Edited by Paint Me Yellow
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

One (?) of the encouraging things as the season has gone on has been that we’ve been much harder to score against. Which makes today so disappointing.

That's because every couple of games Gibson decides he doesn't know why he's a defender! 

FFS our set pieces were decent when Normann was taking them, so why the **** is rat boy on them now?? 

Can't wait for him to **** off back to Chelsea 

• Like 1

4231 we look a better proposition.  Glad as booked Newcastle ticket on basis of Burnley

3 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

That's because every couple of games Gibson decides he doesn't know why he's a defender! 

"He doesn't know why he's a defender", more like that he doesn't know he's a footballer.

Edited by CrankyCanary
  • Like 1

This game on Sky Sports PL at 6.00 am Sunday.  Watford 1-2 down 95 mins

Yet again you wonder why Gilmour gets to play. Surely bringing on Sorensen to steady the midfield ship was a better option

• Like 1

Individual errors and poor substitutions have cost us today, but at least we gave it a go.

I wonder if Webber watched it? No way does Gilmour make this team on merit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Gilmour is c*ap

Don't tell Chelsea fans that. They'll go on about he's the best player in our squad and that we're crap and that he's the second coming of Christ etc... (I made last bit up, but you get the point).

Edited by CrankyCanary