Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Manchester United Predictions

Sometimes ropey Man Utd host the usually absymal Norwich. 1:1 draw or 2:1 win for utd. Feel we can get something from this one

Edited by KiwiScot

Man Utd really are a 'basket case' this season. How they are still in contention for top four spot reflects poorly on the overall standard of this much hyped ...........'best league in the world'! That said, after a typical 'no show' last week they will be likely to make amends in front of their own fans tomorrow so if they score first I expect it to be a comfortable 3-0 or similar. However, if we could score first that would provoke ire from the terraces and we could profit. 

Greenwood, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Cavani & Varane are all out injured-never been a better time to play them.

After a nice little acca win today. I'm afraid I've got a bit cocky and put us down for a win in a little treble tomorrow...... Apologies for making sure we now have no chance 🙈

They'll be stung after that listless performance against Everton with their home fans behind them and I expect them to start fast. Maybe Lungi comes into defence to biff Ronaldo up a bit?

Can't see much for this if they start fast. Think we'll lose 3-0.

I wasn’t that impressed with them when they played at Carrow Rd. I’d like to see a game plan for a spoiling draw with option of late goal for 3 pts. 

My prediction is that Ronaldo will execute at least 4 complete rolls before coming to a stop and being awarded the match-winning free kick. 😩

13 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Greenwood, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Cavani & Varane are all out injured-never been a better time to play them.

I wish people would stop quoting Greenwood as injured. Hes been suspended by the club til further notice ie until acquitted.... or not.

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I think we will nick it.

Gilmour to get the winner.

I just predicted a 2- 1 win to us…..only applies if Gilmour isn’t playing

Just now, city4eva said:

I just predicted a 2- 1 win to us…..only applies if Gilmour isn’t playing

He will be

Can't see Manure losing 2 on a bounce against lowly teams. I think we'll be on the end of a hiding here, but gladly proved wrong. We are yet to take our big club scalp this season so I'd be delighted if this were it. 

14 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Gilmour to get the winner.

He's saving the magic for the Ukraine playoff game

45 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I wish people would stop quoting Greenwood as injured. Hes been suspended by the club til further notice ie until acquitted.... or not.

Oops sorry-I had just assumed he was injured, I had forgotten about the arrest.