dylanisabaddog

Paul Warne v Ipswich

22 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Saturday at 12.30 on Sky. It will be lovely to see a Norwich fan stuffing them🤞

Looks like Rotherham have blown it, hard one to call. 

Taken from twtd-

I used to work with one of Warne’s childhood mates who still saw a lot of him at the time. This is when Warne played for Rotherham around 2003 or 2004.  

I cannot emphasise just how much Warne hates us. Proper, proper hatred apparently. Almost unreasonably so.  

I also heard from a fairly reliable source a story about the bid for Crooks and how Warne apparently tried to involve himself beyond what a manager would normally do when the powers above have the final say. Maybe one of the proper in the know posters heard similar?  

I initially thought I wouldn’t have wanted Rotherham in the division next season ideally. But knowing how Warne feels about us makes my overriding reaction to them potentially blowing automatic promotion one of amusement.  

As far behind them we have been of late, with the manager and backing and ambition we have we will be looking to evolve way beyond the likes of Rotherham over the next few years. Whatever happens there will be some big League One clubs we will ultimately have to overtake, so no issue with them missing out on promotion. 

• Like 1

Blimey  - FF, you do spend a lot of time on other forums. 

Everything ok at home with Mrs Frank ? 

6 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Taken from twtd-

I used to work with one of Warne’s childhood mates who still saw a lot of him at the time. This is when Warne played for Rotherham around 2003 or 2004.  

I cannot emphasise just how much Warne hates us. Proper, proper hatred apparently. Almost unreasonably so.  

I also heard from a fairly reliable source a story about the bid for Crooks and how Warne apparently tried to involve himself beyond what a manager would normally do when the powers above have the final say. Maybe one of the proper in the know posters heard similar?  

I initially thought I wouldn’t have wanted Rotherham in the division next season ideally. But knowing how Warne feels about us makes my overriding reaction to them potentially blowing automatic promotion one of amusement.  

As far behind them we have been of late, with the manager and backing and ambition we have we will be looking to evolve way beyond the likes of Rotherham over the next few years. Whatever happens there will be some big League One clubs we will ultimately have to overtake, so no issue with them missing out on promotion. 

well being a friend of Mr Warnes i never heard him mention Ipswich , More like see you in Hys Nightclub about 10.30 pm 

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Saturday at 12.30 on Sky. It will be lovely to see a Norwich fan stuffing them🤞

I am probably not sufficiently bothered by this to actually watch the game, but I would definitely be glad if his Rotherham team beat the scum.  Or indeed anyone.

Also it's very amusing to see the quoted post from TWTD talking about Rotherham as one of the "big" clubs in League 1 that they need to "ultimately" overtake, that definitely gives a feel for where the scum are right now.

Rotherham were a good few points clear at the top not that long ago; looked as though they were cruising.
Now they've lost their last three, two of which 3-0, losing 7 points in relation to Wigan & MK in 3 games.

I hope they regain good form against the Binners. The Binners almost certain of League 1 next season and looking more likely to have to compete with Derby too.

Am I right in dying that if they fail to beat Rotherham that’s the Play offs mathematically if issued for them this season?

Come on Rotherham.

• Like 1

On 14/04/2022 at 23:43, FenwayFrank said:

Taken from twtd-

...... there's no such thing as 'unreasonable hatred' of 1p5wich........

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Coneys Knee said:

Am I right in dying that if they fail to beat Rotherham that’s the Play offs mathematically if issued for them this season?

Come on Rotherham.

I hate 1p5wich as much as the next man, but I wouldn’t go that far 😀

3 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Come on Rotherham.

Looking at the table I think they need to win all their remaining games and for Sunderland to pick up no more than one more point this season (11pts behind 6th placed Sunderland, with 12pts still available)

• Haha 1

On 14/04/2022 at 12:51, norfolkngood said:

well being a friend of Mr Warnes i never heard him mention Ipswich , More like see you in Hys Nightclub about 10.30 pm 

Ah Hys, the memories....Or not as too many sherberts consumed 🎉

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

Looking at the table I think they need to win all their remaining games and for Sunderland to pick up no more than one more point this season (11pts behind 6th placed Sunderland, with 12pts still available)

I don’t pay that much attention to how the scum are doing and I saw that some posters were worried (or “worried” in some cases ) they were poised to make a push for the playoffs, I didn’t realise you guys were discussing them being mathematically eliminated from playoff contention this early, that’s hilarious!!

That's 3rd tier football guaranteed for them next season (unless Sunderland get a points deduction)

• Haha 1

It's over.

Not even getting to the play-offs in relative terms is a far greater failure than our likely relegation imo.

Some good coming out of today.

How dare these league one teams beat that lot, don't they know they're playing against the rightful premier league, European, world champions... Who, in only 3 years will be at their rightful place at the top and who everyone and their grandad should aspire to be 😂😂😂

Out of the playoff picture with 3 games remaining in the 3rd division is peak embarrassment and very, very funny. Especially for such a "giant of a club" 😂

I thought they were going to p!ss the league back in 2019? 

Edited by alex_ncfc

2 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Out of the playoff picture with 3 games remaining is peak embarrassment and very, very funny.

I thought they were going to p!ss the league back in 2019? 

I think they were top of the table ~ Christmas, then fell apart in the second half of the season. May be wrong though

11 points behind the league leaders when they sacked Cook, now an unassailable 11 points behind 6th.

Regression.

Bet they wish they hadn’t knocked Delia’s investment back now…😂

Edited by Duncan Edwards

Particularly funny after their owner tweeted 'god have mercy on League One' in the summer.

They did find some form under McKenna but seemed to stall out of late- 1 win in their last 6. Hopefully that continues next season.

Wheres the posters who were telling me about how badly Ipswich were going to beat us next season? 😅😅

• Like 1

Mathmaticly impossible for the binners to gain promotion now..

And to think some on here were convinced we would be playing them next season.. Kind of a shame we won't as it would have been an easy guaranteed 6 points for us!