Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 36

May be an image of one or more people, people playing sport, people standing and outdoors

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

🐰🐣Easter greetings to all you brilliant record breaking PUPs. I hope you all have a happy, peaceful and successful weekend.🐥🐇

In the Easter hot-seat week we have @Kathy  selecting the final six results. Kathy’s been having a great season challenging at the very top of our PUP’s league before falling away a little bit in the last few weeks. She has a PUPs cv that includes a PUPs league championship, 2x profitability championships and in 2020 she actually did the treble adding a PUPs pools championship to the other two. Kathy has five previous wins when selecting the final six so let’s help her to win number six with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend. Please avoid Good Friday games, closing the thread on Thursday evening just wouldn’t be practical.

We have top PUP, young gun and legend @Leedscanary making the Norwich picks for the Man Utd game on Saturday. Leedscanary, who was one of Arrdee’s original PUPs, also has five wins on the honours board and is another great supporter of all we do on these threads. I know he’d love to add more to our bulging presentation pot so let’s help him with some great suggestions from those on Bet 365 and Bill Hill. Remember we once again have PUPanons insurance of £1 on Man Utd to win the game.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Kathy and LeedsCanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kathy and Kev the thread is yours.......🙃.......

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

Two of my favourite people doing the work this week.

An offering from Scottish League 1 this week

Cove Rangers v Alloa - Home Win.

For the match bet, Milot Rashica to score anytime.

Best of luck Kathy, Kev, and all you PUPs.

• Thanks 1

A very good evening evening to you Nutty and good luck to the old bird from Reepham and my gravy swilling northern mate not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to the land of sardines and a HOME WIN for PORTO v Portimonense.

For the City game H/T Draw F/T Man Utd.

• Like 1

The dream team are back! 🙂.

Actually, I'm not sure choosing me to do the final six is the best idea with my recent record. Right now I couldn't pick my nose. So I'll need lots of help from you lovely PUPs and hopefully Kev and I can top up the pot, Hit me!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Actually, I'm not sure choosing me to do the final six is the best idea with my recent record.

Well you did end last season with a 3 figure win(I think) so you should be alright

What has 2 eyes and smells of wee? ------- Airdrie! - Home Win

A Draw looks tasty. Of course Man Utd to score a penalty aka Ronaldo to score anytime enchanced odds could work

• Like 1

Thanks Eddie - @Kathy , The Dream Team is back! 🤩

I'll post my picks late on Friday night I think, so plenty of time for all your suggestions.

For Kathy - HEARTS v Hibernian in the Scottish Cup Semi

Good Luck everyone

LeedsCanary

Brentford to beat Watford 

Rashica to score 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Off to Turkey again this week with FENERBAHCE VS. GÖZTEPE (home win).

For the City game how about Hanley to score anytime at 20/1.

All the best everyone! 💪🏆

Apples 

Hello Pups.

Leedscanary I’ll suggest Man.Utd to miss a penalty.

Kathy , I’m going for ROTHERHAM v Ipswich Home win , 13/10.

Best of luck to you both. 

For Kathy France Ligue 2 where I think...

Toulouse          v          US Quevilly          Home Win

For Kev Norwich are 11/1 on Bill Hill so maybe worth a quid...

Norwich Win

Arbroath to beat Queen of South please. 

This should probably be ignored, but how about 2-1 to Norwich?

Very best of luck. 

For my own pick (which I wont be including for everyone's sake!) is Osijek to beat NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac in the Croatian League.

Ronaldo to score for Kev. Unless Nutty can find odds for Harry Maguire doing an embarrassing egocentric post match interview...

Back later with the six. Need to see Parma's!

Edited by Kathy
  • Thanks 1

Hello pups

My pick this week is AIRDRIEONIANS v Dumbarton HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet Man Utd to score a penalty 

Good luck to all

Hi all. This week I'm heading to Italy and I'll go with.... Fiorentina v Venezia....Home win.

For the Norwich bet I'll have....Ronaldo to be first goal scorer.

Good luck to Kathy and all this week.

The Bayern Nord section of the German Oberliga.

ATSV Erlangen to win at home against Sand.

ATSV Erlangen lost a couple recently but have won their last two, and still have a very good chance of taking either the one automatic promotion place or the play-off slot. Sand have lost their last four.

The odds are 1/8.

-

For the match bet I like the look of a double of Man Utd to miss a penalty and Norwich City to score a penalty.

Good luck to all!

Spurs to beat Brighton please 

For Norwich more than 2:5 goals btts pukki anytime 

Good Luck Kathy & Kev 😀

Here goes then. Steering clear of the Premier where I think anyone can beat anyone, so sorry if I didn’t pick yours.

Porto v Portimonense H (Til1010)

Wigan v Cambridge H (Lincsy)

Toulouse v US Quevilly H (Nutty)

Juventus v Bologna H

Fiorentina v Venezia H (Inchy)

Galatasaray v Malatyaspor H (Diesel)

I’ll also bung you a tenner Nutty for another six. I couldn’t help noticing just how popular women football is becoming on here, so I’ve picked 6 laydeez games for you.

UKS SMS Lodz v Rekrd Bielsko Biaca H

Social Atletico Television v Deprtivo Español H

UDG TenerifeSur v SD Eibar H

Sturm Graz v FC Wacker Innsbruck H

West Ham v Man C A

Gyori ETO v Astra Hungary H

Hope we can get something form these and Kev can work his magic too. I could do with some luck with mine, but you’re looking at someone who in September, booked a holiday to the Ukraine. Really.

• Like 2

Good luck Pups.

For me Chelsea v Palace, FA Cup has to be….. Chelsea win.

For Norwich, just can’t see anything then a Manure win, they’ve been pants lately, but fancy a Rashica goal.

OTBC 💚💛

In bocca al lupo 🦮 @Kathy 👌…e tutti voi belli PUPetti 🦮…PUPs royalty this week 👍🏽🥳

Think Austria W League 1 could be successful this week for:

Sudbergenland vs First Vienna 1894  - Away win 🏆

As for @Leedscanary‘s Norwich bet, it’s a bit tricky to call…(mi scusi 🙏🏽)…think Dowell will play - and he is really the only member of the quad with decent set-piece delivery, which is a half weapon all of its own - so maybe Hanley to score? He’s had some good press this week has grizzly…. 🐻💛💚

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

9 hours ago, Kathy said:

For my own pick (which I wont be including for everyone's sake!) is Osijek to beat NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac in the Croatian League.

Ronaldo to score for Kev. Unless Nutty can find odds for Harry Maguire doing an embarrassing egocentric post match interview...

Back later with the six. Need to see Parma's!

Your treble is the stuff of legend @Kathy … 🙇‍♂️ ….you could rinse this before your morning red eye 🍸🍅 🥚 …..🥰

Parma 

24 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Your treble is the stuff of legend @Kathy … 🙇‍♂️ ….you could rinse this before your morning red eye 🍸🍅🥚 …..🥰

Parma 

I waited as long as I could. Sorry 🙁

In a moment of madness I'm going for a draw between Cagliari and Sassuolo in Serie A

And in a moment of even greater madness, I'm seeing a draw for us at Man Utd. Actually, they have at least 5 regulars out injured so this isn't as mad as it might seem.

Good luck to Kathy and Leedscanary,  and to all you lovely PUPs out there

5 hours ago, Kathy said:

Here goes then. Steering clear of the Premier where I think anyone can beat anyone, so sorry if I didn’t pick yours.

Porto v Portimonense H (Til1010)

Wigan v Cambridge H (Lincsy)

Toulouse v US Quevilly H (Nutty)

Juventus v Bologna H

Fiorentina v Venezia H (Inchy)

Galatasaray v Malatyaspor H (Diesel)

I’ll also bung you a tenner Nutty for another six. I couldn’t help noticing just how popular women football is becoming on here, so I’ve picked 6 laydeez games for you.

UKS SMS Lodz v Rekrd Bielsko Biaca H

Social Atletico Television v Deprtivo Español H

UDG TenerifeSur v SD Eibar H

Sturm Graz v FC Wacker Innsbruck H

West Ham v Man C A

Gyori ETO v Astra Hungary H

Hope we can get something form these and Kev can work his magic too. I could do with some luck with mine, but you’re looking at someone who in September, booked a holiday to the Ukraine. Really.

Thanks Kathy

I'm out until late but in the ladies six I don't see the Lodz game or west ham games on bet 365 on my phone?

The other six I've placed and will post up later. The look nailed on to me👍👍

Update - found the west ham game.

Is Lodz Poland?

Edited by nutty nigel