Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

They think it’s all over

29 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

I hope we get stuffed by Burnley tomorrow!

Very likely. Can't see us winning any more games this season. Can barely see us getting any more points

Remember our progressive Board wants to see progress so the big push to get 22 pts, one more than our last s hite Premier League season starts tomorrow!

51 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

I hope we get stuffed by Burnley 

If that happens I think the crowd will turn.

Well, if each place is worth four million quid, then why not go for 19th? That said, it might not be that motivating.

"By the way lads, if we get to 18th, I'll get a few more million wallet-sized Queenies to replace some of you lot!"....

And Man U will have appointed ten Hag by next week, and get the manager bounce. I personally can't see us transformed to beat Burnley (but would love to see us get to 21 points and put us in the mix) , but it'll be our luck we don't Mann U on a poor run under Ragnick, and expect Man U to have appointed him in time to play us 

I believe we will beat Burnley tomorrow and that will be the turing point in the fortunes of the Canaries and our ulitimate survival in the Premier League. We only have to win 3 matches or so and draw a couple and the other teams around us keep losing and we can easily stay up. Never accept defeat until all hope is completely lost and there is still hope.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, beanbag said:

I believe we will beat Burnley tomorrow and that will be the turing point in the fortunes of the Canaries and our ulitimate survival in the Premier League. We only have to win 3 matches or so and draw a couple and the other teams around us keep losing and we can easily stay up. Never accept defeat until all hope is completely lost and there is still hope.

Lakey’s son? 

3 minutes ago, beanbag said:

We're 10 pts from safety...winning 3 and drawing a couple would only put us 1 point ahead of what everton have now?

5 minutes ago, beanbag said:

Who amongst the other teams around us keep losing apart from Watford ?

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey’s son? 

With a whiff of bin as his post is beyond even what codswallop  Lakey comes up with.

Yes , I do think it is all over. And I don’t mean just this season. This season is done and was probably over in October , I mean the future of this Club. No club can possibly survive 2 Premiership relegations in 3 seasons and still retain any credibility. The consequences being players bailing and supporters realising that their hard urned can be put to better use, like being able to eat or turn on the central heating. I am afraid that a long period of increasing mediocrity is coming our way and for an extended period.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Yes , I do think it is all over. And I don’t mean just this season. This season is done and was probably over in October , I mean the future of this Club. No club can possibly survive 2 Premiership relegations in 3 seasons and still retain any credibility. The consequences being players bailing and supporters realising that their hard urned can be put to better use, like being able to eat or turn on the central heating. I am afraid that a long period of increasing mediocrity is coming our way and for an extended period.

Not so - Fulham have done just that and yet are sitting pretty at the top of The Championship with a staggering 83 points already!!

That said, I fear that I share your pessimism displayed in the last sentence!

8 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

I hope we get stuffed by Burnley tomorrow!

This is aboard for Norwich fans. What are you doing on it?

18 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

This is aboard for Norwich fans. What are you doing on it?

Posting how I hope we get stuffed by Burnley tomorrow.

2 hours ago, beanbag said:

Please pass the peace pipe around, as I would love to share some of whatever it is that you’re smoking.

All hope was lost back when we played Watford in September.

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey’s son? 

Top secret cloning lab discovered in Lake District

It was all over the second we sold our best player, before a ball was even kicked... I know that took the wind out of my sails and I can't imagine that it didn't affect the players too and add to the culture of failure that has taken over now.

Such a shame... as Brentford showed, to stand a chance you have to carry in that momentum from the championship to have much of a hope really... and imo selling our best player immediately killed off a lot of the positivity.

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

AKA being a t*at

Just want an exciting relegation fight. Not getting that with a Norwich win.

Perhaps a terrible end to the season might finally wake a few people up in the board room as well.

12 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Perhaps a terrible end to the season might finally wake a few people up in the board room as well.

You must be terribly disappointed this evening.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

That should be the reaction of course but we all know the exact opposite will happen and the 'cosy club, bunkered' mentality  will trundle along seemingly without end!