Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Alan Shearer spotted in Norwich

Does anyone know why Alan Shearer would have been in Norwich last Thursday? A friend at work saw him on Prince of Wales Road signing his autograph.

a) He has publicily said that he will give up Premier football this year

b) He is doing his coaching badges

c) Why was the meeting between Roy Blower and the Board postponed for a week?

Sorry, I hate conspiracy theories normally.

I think his sister lives or used to live in Old Lakenham near the Lakenham Cock. Maybe he''s visiting family.

To be fair, I actually think it is a viable question to ask.  I’ m no fan of conspiracy theories either, but I do happen to know the exact reasons behind this – it goes as follows –

Alan Shearer was indeed on Prince of Wales Road last Thursday.  Probably.  He wasn’t signing an autograph simply for an autograph’s sake however; he was actually signing a contract that stated the following:

“I, Alan Shearer, being of sound body and mind, and slightly receding hairline, hereby declare my intent to teach Norfolk schoolchildren the importance of one handed goal celebrations, with none of this somersaulting or forward rolling nonsense.  I may have decided to retire from premiership football to spend more time badgering, but I still want ridiculous goal celebrations stopped”.

There is much more to this than initially meets the eye however, and it does lean itself much more towards a conspiracy theory than you might think - the contract doesn’t tell the whole story.  The contract is just a cover story for a much darker deed –

As everyone knows, Alan Shearer spelt backwards spells Reraehs Nala, which “unbelievably” stands for Badger Boy in the old ancient hibidy-jibidy language.  Alan Shearer contains 11 letters, and, get this, SO DOES Reraehs Nala.  Add this fact to the fact that if you add 2 more letters to Badger Boy, then you also get 11 LETTERS…FACT.  I know you’ll be reeling from this myriad of FACTS already, but there is much much more…

“He (Shearer) is doing his coaching badges” – this is actually code for, “Shearer is coaching Badgers, (as in the miniature black & white stripy head grizzly bear look-alike type badger)”. 

Clearly Shearer is (or worse, HAS) coaching these cuddly, shy, bovine TB carriers, possibly at Colney, in order to train and harness a crack team of Badgers to tunnel under Carrow Road.  On good authority, the species of Badgers is the fearsome Stink Badgers.  These SAS veterans of the Badger world will emerge in the opponent’s dressing rooms on match days and savage the players & coaching staff within. 

The badger’s coup de grace is horrendous, (if you are young, or of a nervous disposition, please avert your eyes now.  Read two more lines with your eyes closed and start again at the next paragraph).  They (the Badgers) will excrete smelly stuff from glands near their bumhole – anyone unlucky enough to catch a whiff, will collapse in a heap, probably gibbering.

The postponed meeting is an easy one to explain away – the board were attending a presentation by the Stink Badger Association.  The Board needed to ensure that the little blighters would be hardy and tough enough to tunnel under Carrow Road, and intelligent enough not to get lost on the mission and build a home under the under soil heating system.  Regarding the meeting with Mr Blower, the Board simply could not afford for Mr Blower or anyone else to get an inkling of the dirty badgery deeds that are/were underfoot at NCFC…  they could not risk the whole sordid plan being exposed, hence the board had no option but to delay.  This they did in the most efficient and ruthless manner “worthy” of any James Bond Baddie – they postponed the meeting.     

The Board have also implemented some contingency plans…if the Stink Badgers bumhole glands leak before they are due, or anything like that, Delia has prepared a statement to the effect of -

“The Kitchen are experimenting boiling eggs.  A whole lorry load of eggs”. This will ensure that anybody who is snooping around looking for badger related dirty doings, is thrown, quite literally, off the scent…ahem…apologies for the pun… 

So, if there is a funny, musty badger poo type smell at Carrow Road for the next home game, you heard it here first! 

And, as far as this conspiracy theorist is aware, no badgers, or their bumhole glands, have been harmed in the fabrication of this made up theory.

[quote user="McKenzies Debut"]There''s more chance of me becoming an Ipswich fan than Shearer even considering a move here!!!! This has to be the funniest rumour I''ve ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

why??  he is looking for a management post and he isnt going to go straight to Newcastle - he has already admitted this??  so why not Norwich??  he could do FAR worse.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="McKenzies Debut"]There''s more chance of me becoming an Ipswich fan than Shearer even considering a move here!!!! This has to be the funniest rumour I''ve ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

why??  he is looking for a management post and he isnt going to go straight to Newcastle - he has already admitted this??  so why not Norwich??  he could do FAR worse.

[/quote]

Didn''t he say he''s taking a year out of football completely first? Anyway, just like Glen Roeder, I don''t  think he has all the badges to be a full time manager yet. (Although he could be caretaker)

[quote user="Dionysus"]near the Lakenham Cock. [/quote]

i thought Worthy lived in the Country???

Poor i know!!! sorry!!!!

jas :)

yeah, maybe your looking at the map wrong...... Newcastle...... Norwich, a tad far apart [;)]

a) He has publicily said that he will give up Premier football this year - so what? he wants to become a coach... (at newcastle)

b) He is doing his coaching badges - yes, so was Roberts

c) Why was the meeting between Roy Blower and the Board postponed for a week? - reason was so "more people could attend" according to the pinkun

AJ I''ve checked multimap and there is no POWR in Newcastle - lucky them. I promise you he was in Norwich last Thursday. As someone says, maybe he has rellies here?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Dionysus"]near the Lakenham Cock. [/quote]

i thought Worthy lived in the Country???

Poor i know!!! sorry!!!!

jas :)

[/quote] Very poor indeed but it still managed to make me chuckle!!! ;-)

Homerdude I don''t know what you do for a living,but  i think  you should write a book about conspiracy theories...never chuckled so much in my life....welll there was the time...........

Thanks very much guys...I''ll keep checking the odd rumours that come up from time to time, and if any look like they contain any conspiracy type material, I''ll be sure to consult the "book of theories" looking for any correlation (the flimsier the better)...