Sign in to follow this  
carpio

season ticket sales

Club have anounced that sales of season tickets are only 700 down on this time last year. Now, if you consider that last year was a record for ticket sales that is an amazing testimony to the fans of this club. If sales finish down 1500-2,000 then most of that will be taken up by people on the waiting list. How many other clubs who get relegated have kept such a large fan base!

i think that it shows how unwilling people are to hurt the long term financial gain of NCFC out. IMO, the way protests have been carried out shows that people care about their club, i''d much rather stand and shout rather than not give the club my money and it''s appeasr that nearly everyone feels the same.

I renewed my ticket, and that of my family, but i hope the board do not consider it to be a backing of the manager. In fact, the club could go a long way to repair the damage done by Skipper if they said via Doncaster or Munby, or better still Delia " We appreciate that despite a disappointing season so many fans have pledged their support for next season and we will do our best to ensure that next season isnt as disappointing at this one. The terrific fan base of this club has never been in question and this has been another opportunity for the fans to demonstrate how much they love their club despite current difficulties.

Yes, City, it IS an amazing testimony to the fans who, despite what Worthington has masterminded this season and despite the efforts of some of the Board to patronise and insult us, will support THE TEAM no matter what.

It is NOT, for us Worthy Outers, showing loyalty or support to Worthington or those Board members. It is showing support to NCFC and its football team, both of which - just like the supporters - will be here long after the likes of Worthington and Skipper have made us all happy and left the Club. 

and where exactly was the support of the TEAM during the last 3 home matches. There seems to be a contradiction in your statement where ''we will support the team no matter what''

I suppose you sang your heart out from whatever seat you sat in, sang as long and proud as you did in the protest. I sense a degree of double standards and fitting your argument to whatever thread you are writing in.

[quote user="rocky marshall"]and where exactly was the support of the TEAM during the last 3 home matches. There seems to be a contradiction in your statement where ''we will support the team no matter what'' I suppose you sang your heart out from whatever seat you sat in, sang as long and proud as you did in the protest. I sense a degree of double standards and fitting your argument to whatever thread you are writing in.[/quote]

I disagree with you blaming the worthy outers (all 700 of us) for the graveyard of a stadium we currently have.  At least the worthy outers have an excuse that they had been chanting non stop for Half an Hour before the game.  The only chant I heard was Green Army in about the 82nd minute from where I sit in the lower barclay block E........  where are you KTFers???  where is your noise