Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

Man U Ticket - Coming to UK - Will Pay Premium!

Hi all

I'm coming to the UK and wanted to see if anyone would sell their United ticket to me.  Happy to pay more than face value if you like.  Not often I get to see us play live.  Send a DM please!

Thanks

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You might as well prepare to be scammed buddy, I'd probably try and do it via the club than online with strangers

I tried the club and no chance right now.  Yah, risk of getting scammed is def there.  Just hoping someone with long history of being on this board would be someone trustworthy....

Just now, Greavsy said:

Have you tried Old Trafford - I cant see it selling out. 

Dont really want to go if I'm sitting among United fans.  Want to be in the away section....

6 minutes ago, nycanary said:

Dont really want to go if I'm sitting among United fans.  Want to be in the away section....

Tillos  said he’s done for the season and if you can’t  trust an ex bobby, who can you trust eh ? 😇👍😉

27 minutes ago, nycanary said:

Dont really want to go if I'm sitting among United fans.  Want to be in the away section..

wouldn't have thought it would have made that much difference, if as you say 

46 minutes ago, nycanary said:

Not often I get to see us play live

I know if it made the difference between me being able to get a ticket or not I know what i would do. 

2 hours ago, nycanary said:

Don't dismiss it.....I went to Old Trafford and couldn't get a seat with our fans and was not disappointed. To get such a great view of the green and yellow section of the crowd from the other side of the stadium, with them making so much noise, is great to see and hear - and you get an idea about how poor the atmosphere can be at Man Utd amongst all their plastic fans. We narrowly lost the game I went to there, but I came away with nothing but a feeling of pride about our club and fans.

Edited by lake district canary

13 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

wouldn't have thought it would have made that much difference, if as you say 

I know if it made the difference between me being able to get a ticket or not I know what i would do. 

And you could even wear a green and yellow scarf and nobody would bat an eyelid. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Tillos  said he’s done for the season and if you can’t  trust an ex bobby, who can you trust eh ? 😇👍😉

Didn't bother applying for a ticket even though i am a Group 1 Away member.

5 hours ago, nycanary said:

Hi all

I'm coming to the UK and wanted to see if anyone would sell their United ticket to me.  Happy to pay more than face value if you like.  Not often I get to see us play live.  Send a DM please!

Thanks

Sorry I cannot help. Hope you manage to find a ticket. 

@nycanary ..there is a way….did I ever tell you the story of my 21st birthday, a night at the hacienda, a taxi at 4 in morning, a trip to a Moss side burned out drug house and getting a ride to outside the ground in the drug dealer’s car, bollards being whisked away so we could park and getting prime seats?….🤗🤣

…you could try that…

Parma 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

@nycanary ..there is a way….did I ever tell you the story of my 21st birthday, a night at the hacienda, a taxi at 4 in morning, a trip to a Moss side burned out drug house and getting a ride to outside the ground in the drug dealer’s car, bollards being whisked away so we could park and getting prime seats?….🤗🤣

…you could try that…

Parma 

Great tale Parma.  Can I come out on one of those nights, I love to live dangerously too!  🤣

39 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Great tale Parma.  Can I come out on one of those nights, I love to live dangerously too!  🤣

.. I don’t know if you would Shef…🤣…I missed out the bit where we got jumped at the drug den because they thought we were law, then - where they tried to up the price and showed they were carrying - I told them that’s was all we had and that they’d have to sell ‘em to someone else….🤣🤣🦐…once a businessman…😂

…that got us the lift and the love..❤️…quite how they had private parking outside Old Trafford I’m not quite sure…😂😂🧖

..my mates shat themselves of course… 💩..would love to print names 😂😂😂🤗

Parma 

15 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

.. I don’t know if you would Shef…🤣…I missed out the bit where we got jumped at the drug den because they thought we were law, then - where they tried to up the price and showed they were carrying - I told them that’s was all we had and that they’d have to sell ‘em to someone else….🤣🤣🦐…once a businessman…😂

…that got us the lift and the love..❤️…quite how they had private parking outside Old Trafford I’m not quite sure…😂😂🧖

..my mates shat themselves of course… 💩..would love to print names 😂😂😂🤗

Parma 

I see a whole other side to you now.  Maybe that's just a little too much on the wild side for me! 🤣🤔😉🤣

55 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I see a whole other side to you now.  Maybe that's just a little too much on the wild side for me! 🤣🤔😉🤣

Mate, it’s all VPN pizza, Peroni Libera, rounds of golf and the queen’s gambit now… 😢….🤣😂🤣👍🏽

Parma