nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

Striving to make sense of the Ukraine war

17 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

see how much you know. He was the youngest ever Ambassador, passing his FO training with flying colours, He resigned his post because of human rights abuses the rendition for torture all over the world and the persecution of whistleblowers wo made the public aware of war crimes, before the grubby papers you educate yourself from even dared to say a word about it.

The story made up by the Guardian about Paul Manafort visiting Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy was an all made up fake story.

Biden to pick up the pieces? what of his massive land grab for his family holdings and the dodgy dealings of his coke nosed son? don't make me laugh, you are keeping the MSM fake news gatekeepers alive with your blood money.

Hahahaha! Your infatuation with the loser is tragic. He spent his time in strip clubs and even left his wife and children for one of the strippers. What a fine example for a UK ambassador.  And still you believe he resigned because of his dedication to human rights. "Gullible" doesn't do your naivety justice.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/2420920/craig-murray-ex-dundee-uni-rector-toasts-champagne-as-hands-himself-in-to-start-jail-sentence/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504117/The-squalid-truth-Our-Man-Uzbekistan-belly-dancer-lover.html

Edited by horsefly

28 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Hahahaha! Your infatuation with the loser is tragic. He spent his time in strip clubs and even left his wife and children for one of the strippers. What a fine example for a UK ambassador.  And still you believe he resigned because of his dedication to human rights. "Gullible" doesn't do your naivety justice.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/2420920/craig-murray-ex-dundee-uni-rector-toasts-champagne-as-hands-himself-in-to-start-jail-sentence/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-504117/The-squalid-truth-Our-Man-Uzbekistan-belly-dancer-lover.html

Wait, that first link is pretty much what Tommy Robinson was nailed for in a case, wasn't it? Contempt of court and potentially opening up the witnesses to being identified, and jeopardising the trial? 

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, horsefly said:

thanks for proving my point MSM man.

Ten Horses Laughing That Is Almost Impossible Not to Laugh at

17 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Again the strawman is putting words into my mouth like the good DM reader he/she is. Clearly you should have asked these questions when your own country committed war crimes galore and killed thousands of civilians.

I see that the sad emojis added to my response demonstrate neither you nor Barbe Bleu is capable of seeing the non sequitur of your first "sentence". If I unfairly put words into your mouth that would make you the "straw man" you fool. So just to help you out, when someone puts words into another person's mouth to make their argument weaker, they have set him/her up as a straw man. Hope that helps you both out. But let's be honest though, that's not something one needs to do in your case.

2 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

thanks for proving my point MSM man.

Ten Horses Laughing That Is Almost Impossible Not to Laugh at

Is that Craig's latest girlfriend? 

But do feel free to point out which of those articles is untrue. Are you claiming he didn't spend his time in strip clubs while representing the country as an ambassador? That he didn't leave his wife and children for one of the strippers. That he wasn't found guilty of contempt of court for exposing the identities of the women who had accused Salmond of sexual assault?

BTW I've just found out why you keep posting bile about the NUJ. It's because they turned him down as not a fit and proper person to be a member. Is there no level of obsequious grovelling you wouldn't stoop to in order to serve the will of your sad idol?

18 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Wait, that first link is pretty much what Tommy Robinson was nailed for in a case, wasn't it? Contempt of court and potentially opening up the witnesses to being identified, and jeopardising the trial? 

Spot on Gunny! 

Edited by horsefly

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

I see that the sad emojis added to my response demonstrate neither you nor Barbe Bleu is capable of seeing the non sequitur of your first "sentence". If I unfairly put words into your mouth that would make you the "straw man" you fool. So just to help you out, when someone puts words into another person's mouth to make their argument weaker, they have set him/her up as a straw man. Hope that helps you both out. But let's be honest though, that's not something one needs to do in your case.

I put a sad face against your post as I think your argument with NMNLHHI is very unseemly.

I don't know the chap. For all i know he might well have a deeper and greater insight into world affairs than any of us. He might also be quite a vulnerable person that doesn't need to be cyber bullied by a loudmouth.

I've avoided calling you out on it as I realise that the same might apply to you but there does come a point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

I put a sad face against your post as I think your argument with NMNLHHI is very unseemly.

I don't know the chap. For all i know he might well have a deeper and greater insight into world affairs than any of us. He might also be quite a vulnerable person that doesn't need to be cyber bullied by a loudmouth.

I've avoided calling you out on it as I realise that the same might apply to you but there does come a point.

As usual you intervene without bothering to search the evidence. If you had bothered you would be well aware that the individual concerned turned up looking for a fight.

You have admitted on numerous occasions that you just turn up on here to stir the pot, so I'm not going to take any notice of a pompous troll like yourself

• Like 1

Interesting article regarding Blair and Putin. It seems Blair wanted Putin to be at the top table of leaders rather than invited when there was a spare seat. He felt he would be better trusted if trust was reciprocal.

His advisers at home and Cheney thought otherwise.

On 28/12/2022 at 13:24, benchwarmer said:

It's not complicated.  Putin is deliberately targeting civilians.  That is a war crime.  Arrest him.

Today one of the prosecutors in the war crimes trial of Slobodan Milosevic has called for Putin to be charged.

• Like 2

On 29/12/2022 at 14:19, horsefly said:

Is that Craig's latest girlfriend? 

But do feel free to point out which of those articles is untrue. Are you claiming he didn't spend his time in strip clubs while representing the country as an ambassador? That he didn't leave his wife and children for one of the strippers. That he wasn't found guilty of contempt of court for exposing the identities of the women who had accused Salmond of sexual assault?

BTW I've just found out why you keep posting bile about the NUJ. It's because they turned him down as not a fit and proper person to be a member. Is there no level of obsequious grovelling you wouldn't stoop to in order to serve the will of your sad idol?

He lives with his current wife and children, he was found guilty of jig saw identification of perjurers to the Scottish courts who have been dismissed by a majority of woman on the Jury, facts matter and that Kirsty Wark(NUJ) Newsnight and her Sky TV equal have both named and showed two of these women, not that this matters much to you. You like simple headlines with short sharp made up stuff, by some NUJ gatekeeper.

Craig received the longest sentence for his brilliant coverage of the trial of Alex Salmond, all you heard and read were twice polished NUJ turds, with the media being largely absent from the whole trial, feeding on court and Scottish Government expressed releases.

You, horsefly, believe in the creation of a propaganda machine that is the NUJ media. You are too lazy to find out what is behind a story. You seem to be pro torture and fascism, cause that is what you are getting when you believe the crap of un-mandated policies that rip your country apart.

Here is something you have not heard or read, like so many other good articles based on facts.

https://jmss.org/article/view/76584/56335

lets bring it back on thread, shall we?, dispense with your personal hate for ex ambassadors who do not support your pro torture advocates.In an interview with interfax last May, Oleksandra Koval, former boss of the Ukrainian Literature Forum, estimated that 100 Million books written by Russians, such as Dostojevski, Pushkin or Anna Akhmatova will have to be burned/recycled to purge Ukraine of the Russian language and those who used it.

Does this sound familiar to you?

Its the new year lets be positive. Jeremy Corbin will go to Berlin on Jan. 15, to see the premiere of a new documentary at the Babylon cinema, called 'The big Lie'. Its all about reawakening fascism in Ukraine and Europe.

there is also a book to read by Nicolai Petro, detailing in minute research how the 'Tragedy in Ukraine' developed since the 1930/'40's and how the west built up a nationalistic Ukraine. Its pricey though.

https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/9783110743371/html

He lives with his current wife and children, he was found guilty of jig saw identification of perjurers to the Scottish courts who have been dismissed by a majority of woman on the Jury, facts matter and that Kirsty Wark(NUJ) Newsnight and her Sky TV equal have both named and showed two of these women, not that this matters much to you. You like simple headlines with short sharp made up stuff, by some NUJ gatekeeper.

Craig received the longest sentence for his brilliant coverage of the trial of Alex Salmond, all you heard and read were twice polished NUJ turds, with the media being largely absent from the whole trial, feeding on court and Scottish Government expressed releases.

As you say, facts matter, and the FACT is he was found guilty of contempt of court and rightly sent to prison. Just be honest with yourself, you are obsessed with sad old Craig. I'm not sure whether he groomed you, or bought you from your family like he did his stripper second wife (her description btw), either way I'm sure there is help available when you recognise you need it.

You, horsefly, believe in the creation of a propaganda machine that is the NUJ media. You are too lazy to find out what is behind a story. You seem to be pro torture and fascism, cause that is what you are getting when you believe the crap of un-mandated policies that rip your country apart.

Perfect description of my views. I simply love fascists, and adore the use of torture. Everyone can tell that from all the posts I've made on this site.  And do keep up with the slagging off of the NUJ. Of course it is purely coincidental that your hatred of the NUJ has only suddenly erupted on this site at precisely the same time they turned down Murray's application on the grounds that he is not a fit and proper person to be a member.

Oh dear!

5 hours ago, horsefly said:

As you say, facts matter, and the FACT is he was found guilty of contempt of court and rightly sent to prison. Just be honest with yourself, you are obsessed with sad old Craig. I'm not sure whether he groomed you, or bought you from your family like he did his stripper second wife (her description btw), either way I'm sure there is help available when you recognise you need it.

Perfect description of my views. I simply love fascists, and adore the use of torture. Everyone can tell that from all the posts I've made on this site.  And do keep up with the slagging off of the NUJ. Of course it is purely coincidental that your hatred of the NUJ has only suddenly erupted on this site at precisely the same time they turned down Murray's application on the grounds that he is not a fit and proper person to be a member.

Oh dear!

you have the habit of distracting from the issue, the king of strawmen, Craig was found guilty but not those who made the perjurers public on TV, thats your sense of justice.

Alex Salmond was found not guilty and these harridans lied in court, you are OK with perjurers lies and anybody else naming them as such, you are not demanding they should also be punished for lying in court, your kind of justice.

Alex Salmond won 512.000£ for being wrongfully accused, and the judge in this case choose an innocent journalist to make an example of, again that's your kind of justice.

My hatred of a controlled organisation calling itself a Union that defends free speech, comes from the fact that they were not able to jump over their own shadow. speaking out against Assange's extradition, but refusing to defend their member Craig Murray who reported diligently from the court day by day, whilst the general public got absolutely nothing, because journalists were not taking notes in court, using the courts press releases, rather than making their own mind up. You should try that one day.

Jailing Craig Murray was a precedent that never happened before, bar one instance when a BBC journalist, refusing to give the name of his NI informers, was held for contempt of court for 24 hrs. Craig has multiple illnesses which would have made him eligible to accept a tag and sit his sentence off at home. But the bonhomie and rather rattled Scottish justice system, saw this as an opportunity to set an example, so they jailed a 62 year old, how brave was that.

That was not justice and he was not a criminal prisoner but a civil prisoners. Should you know of the distinct differences. It was a blow back by a judge that could not persuade a majority women's verdict that turned the accusers into perjurers and set Alex Salmond free.

go stig another horse I'm fed up talking to tabloidally challenged types.Have a positive, informed and busy new year.

1 hour ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Alex Salmond was found not guilty and these harridans lied in court, you are OK with perjurers lies and anybody else naming them as such, you are not demanding they should also be punished for lying in court, your kind of justice.

Oh dear! You're not ashamed to prove your ignorance when it comes to the law are you!

Firstly, Salmond was found "not guilty" in 12 cases, and "not proven" in one.

Secondly, none of those verdicts carry any implication whatsoever that the women who made the accusations lied in their testimonies. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of conviction rates for alleged sexual assaults would be well aware that they are appallingly low because of the difficulty of proving that a crime has been committed, when the evidence typically involves one person's word against another.( Even Salmond's own QC, Mr Jackson, said his client had not always behaved well and could have been "a better man on occasions")

Do you have evidence that any of these women have been charged with perjury? No you don't, because so far none has, but that doesn't stop you being so disgusting as to describe these women as "lying harridans". That says everything about your sewer of a mind. You're so full of wails about injustice when it involves Murray and his mates, but when it comes to women who have been found guilty of nothing you gleefully call them lying harridans. 

It is precisely these sorts of vile accusations that stops women reporting sexual crimes.  It matters not a jot to you that you are prepared to say completely unjustified vile things about them, not when their accusations concern a mate of your idol Murray. You should be ashamed to say such things, but of course you won't be.

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1

It is claimed that Ukraine's recent attack on a Russian barracks which killed (at least) 63 was enabled by some of the Russian soldiers using their phones (contrary to army regulations), which advertised their whereabouts.  Not sure if I believe it or not.

Says it all tonight with the Russian Orthodox Church Christmas ceasefire 

Main Stream Media  - yahoo at least, carrying 9 articles concerning Self Publicist Harry Windsor 

Hair

My New Book

My last words to the Queen

Racism 

25 dead Talibans

My Security measures insufficient 

Dad doesn’t speak to me any more

i hate Camilla

How the hell is this considered to be news when Putin is being a cynical hypocrite?

• Like 1

When you  must think your life can’t get any worse.

30 year old lawyer, (brother in law)lost both his parents recently to cancer, gets sent to the frontline. Received the news that his teacher wife was found dead inside their freezing ‘house’ of a suspected heart attack, probably on X-Mass eve.

It’s not just the bombs that are killing Ukrainians, but the sheer hell on earth conditions. 

Both ‘Lilly’ and Vova were massive football fans,… it was an experience and pleasure, when ever possible to take them to see the great FC Dnipro, ….so much passion and noise !!

Sadly even the club died.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 03/01/2023 at 17:33, horsefly said:

Oh dear! You're not ashamed to prove your ignorance when it comes to the law are you!

Firstly, Salmond was found "not guilty" in 12 cases, and "not proven" in one.

Secondly, none of those verdicts carry any implication whatsoever that the women who made the accusations lied in their testimonies. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of conviction rates for alleged sexual assaults would be well aware that they are appallingly low because of the difficulty of proving that a crime has been committed, when the evidence typically involves one person's word against another.( Even Salmond's own QC, Mr Jackson, said his client had not always behaved well and could have been "a better man on occasions")

Do you have evidence that any of these women have been charged with perjury? No you don't, because so far none has, but that doesn't stop you being so disgusting as to describe these women as "lying harridans". That says everything about your sewer of a mind. You're so full of wails about injustice when it involves Murray and his mates, but when it comes to women who have been found guilty of nothing you gleefully call them lying harridans. 

It is precisely these sorts of vile accusations that stops women reporting sexual crimes.  It matters not a jot to you that you are prepared to say completely unjustified vile things about them, not when their accusations concern a mate of your idol Murray. You should be ashamed to say such things, but of course you won't be.

the jury were majority female, get a grip. the 'vile accusations' you call it, were dismissed and the 400 police interviews trawling for evidence, got nothing whatsoever. These accusers are perjurers who are now hiding behind a flies of lies and are protected by a failing justice system.

They don't need to be charged with perjury, their false accusaqtions and waste of the courts time speaks for itself.

Since you are full of what comes out of your considerable hind, do not expect me to waste any more time on your sad moans.

2 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

the jury were majority female, get a grip. the 'vile accusations' you call it, were dismissed and the 400 police interviews trawling for evidence, got nothing whatsoever. These accusers are perjurers who are now hiding behind a flies of lies and are protected by a failing justice system.

They don't need to be charged with perjury, their false accusaqtions and waste of the courts time speaks for itself.

Since you are full of what comes out of your considerable hind, do not expect me to waste any more time on your sad moans.

What is supposed to be the relevance of the fact that the majority of jurors were female (shall we add misogyny to your list of traits)? Where is your evidence that they were "false accusations"? None of the witnesses have been charged with perjury (but still you claim they are guilty of that crime). Enough said!

4 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Russian's starting to get the upper hand a bit now. Sadly it looks as though missiles will win this war.

Aren’t they relying on obsolete stick now?

21 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Russian's starting to get the upper hand a bit now. Sadly it looks as though missiles will win this war.

NATO really needs to get involved, but they're very well aware that it could trigger WW3.  Would sacrificing Ukraine be worth it?  Possibly, but looking back at WW2 there's no guarantee that Putin would stop there.  Better to do now what they may be forced to do later.

On 14/01/2023 at 13:07, Capt. Pants said:

Erh no.

Soledar was if anything a pyrrhic victory - achieved at huge cost solely for the benefit of internal posturing within what passes for the Russian state between the vying war lords. Internal propaganda value only. The question is why did Ukraine care to defend it so manfully apart from exacting an horrific price from the Russians.

Frankly, Russia has already largely lost this war - its really a question now who eventually the Russians themselves blame for the outcome.

The real battles thar will define this conflict are elsewhere at present - Kreminna, Savatove and any new Ukrainian offensive. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Nato members have committed war crimes in Bagdhad, Mosul, Syria, Libya and many other locations publicised by Julian Assange years ago, so when will these war crimes be coming before a suitable court?

will it be never? is justice now a one edged sword?

Many have. Nowhere near enough, but it's simply false to suggest that none have. E.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse Crimes exposed by an American news channel, convicted in a US court. What chances do you think that the same would happen in Russia?

• Like 1

And the real reason for harassing and torturing Julian Assange was...another war crime the US tried to keep quiet about

https://collateralmurder.wikileaks.org/

And what about the hundreds of civilian death via unmanned drones in Afghanistan?...https://wikileaks.org/WikiLeaks-statement-on-the-mass.html

Its the west has commited as many war crimes as the Russians in Ukraine, dualism aside.