Sign in to follow this  
Ulf Ottosson

Huckerby vs Earnshaw

Before I start both good players but hasn''t Worthy caused himself or whoever replaces him a massive headache. I mean basically we can''t afford to play Hucks left wing against good teams particularly away from home - it leaves the already weak midfield far too open. But surely A Huckerby and Earnshaw parternship would''nt work in the championship you need a target man. But who win Worthy can''t drop Earnshaw he''s paid 2.75m for him - Huckerby is the fans favourite and a legend - it''s going to be ugly

Any thoughts - now with Leon back in the mix surely the Earnshaw signing is looking like a even bigger mistake than Etuhu and Hughes and that''s saying something

I posted something similar earlier.

1 million on Hughes and Etuhu was fairly poor management but at least we did need players in this area.

I can seriously see Earnshaw dropped on saturday, and if JJ2 impresses again alongside the hard working mckenzie......... 

We really needed a tall striker to replace ashton (ie rasiak) as i dont see too many strike partners for erny currently at the club.